BY COPPERTONE #24 in Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Miriah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like  Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray with SPF 15 - 8 oz because your hands aren’t super greasy from rubbing the oil on you skin. You just spray it on like other sunscreen and you get a nice golden tan. It’s gentle on the skin. I reapply every hour to protect my skin. I highly recommend this product especially if you don’t like greasy hands.
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this coppertone spray when I want a light non oily protectant on my skin for walking outdoors. It doesn't leave and film on my skin. My skin feel silky and smooth.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off my favorite thing about this is that it doesn’t leave any residue on your skin or any kind of greasy feel. You just spray it on and your good to go! With the spray it makes it super easy to get your back and not have to worry about missing any spots. Always repurchasing this year after year!
Madee M.
Jackson , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Coopertone. For starters the smell is grand, but it has been a go-to brand for my family for years. At first I didn’t like the spray lotion—I am always afraid I am going to miss a spot, but with tanning lotion it is much easier to deal with. This stuff doesn’t stay gross and oil like most tanning lotions.
Aurora J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this before but it doesn’t work nearly as well as competitors. Your skin barely gets darker, if at all and will burn rather quickly if you aren’t careful.
Marlene J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the easiness of the spray. Got the value size and it got me through all summer. I always tend to grab spf tanning oil and this dry oil is great because I do not feel so sticky.
Emiley H.
delray beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very comparable to other brands. That's not a bad thing! I love having options. It's effective and lets you get a tan tan, without having to actually apply oil. The dry oil spray coats you evenly and leaves no sticky mess like oils do. If you burn easily, I recommend pairing with a light SPF.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted something that had UV protection but still allowed me to get a nice tan. I also didn’t want to use an oil and bake myself. This worked amazing!! I love using it on a beach vacation. It prevents sunburn but you still get a tan. It’s not oily or sticky. I’ve purchased this several times now.
Amanda L.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are use this while on vacation in Mexico to try and get a tan. I didn’t like the scent personally but I did like how it left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It was a little oily for my liking as well but I understand it is an oil so it’s pretty much what you should expect
Joey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best tanning oil ever! I’d highly recommend this product. My skin is sensitive but this is very gentle and has the best scent. It helps me to deepen my tan without feeling/looking very oily like most tanning oils do.