Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Danielle P.
Danielle P.

I love the good smell - not the gross sunscreen smell - that this product has. It covers well, as long as it is re-applied well. I've never gotten sunburnt while laying out wearing this, except if I don't reapply after a few minutes. Definitely my favorite sun product.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Allegan, MI

Ive always like this stuff. Especially since i cant get tan without some help. But ever sonce i started using this stuff i haven't gotten burned at all. Not to mention its not bad price at all. I like there products very much. Very nice company. With very good products.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Honolulu, HI

Over all good product. I didn't notice that it helped tan me any at all, but. I didn't burn- so that's a plus. Smells great and goes on well. Packaging is good, although aerosols aren't preferred. I'd be much more inclined to buy more often if it wasn't an Aerosol.
Diana G.
Diana G.
Orlando, FL

This is my favorite tanning oil ever! I love that it does not leave me feeling sticky like many other brands that I have tried before. I also feel like this is the only brand I can use to accomplish a nice tan without getting a sunburn. It smells great as well!!
Natalia L.
Natalia L.

This sunscreen is not too oily yet makes your skin feel smoothe. The bottle is nice for an even spray so you don't get it all over your hands. You can usually find it in any convenience store for a decent price. Definitely worth it and I would buy it again!
cailin s.
cailin s.

Love the low spf sun lotions. not really a fan of the sprays it usually leaves me with spots if i get too much sun.. you can see where i sprayed it on me. but the low spf gives you that glow from the sun and this brand isn't so oily like others i have used.
Eliza B.
Eliza B.

The tanning oil did its job and thats about all I can say. I wasn't a fan of the texture it left my skin. It was sticky but also a bit drying to my already dry skin. Maybe if you have less sensitive/dry skin this would be better for you than it was for me.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Ankeny, IA

I love that this spray has a little bit of spf but not too much. I also love that it dries instead of leaving the oily mess like the actual oil does usually. And, I feel like it seems to help get me a little tanner in a faster way than not using anything.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Canton, GA

Smells great! does not leave the skin feeling oily like other brands tend to do. does cause you to tan without looking like snookie. it was purchased at my local walmart. price and quality were great. i would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Borger, TX

Who doesn't love the smell of coconuts and the beach!? This is a great product that eliminates the stickyness of oils. It is easy to use with the convenience of the spray bottle. Purchased at my local Wal-mart! Will definitely purchase this product again.

Join Now