BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I wanted something that had UV protection but still allowed me to get a nice tan. I also didn’t want to use an oil and bake myself. This worked amazing!! I love using it on a beach vacation. It prevents sunburn but you still get a tan. It’s not oily or sticky. I’ve purchased this several times now.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Are use this while on vacation in Mexico to try and get a tan. I didn’t like the scent personally but I did like how it left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It was a little oily for my liking as well but I understand it is an oil so it’s pretty much what you should expect
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Even though this is spray sunscreen, it’s still great. Works really well. I only apply it about twice every time I spend a day in the sun. Also feels very moisturizing on the skin. I haven’t used it lately because of the weather but i will buy it again in the summer.
Tylynn S.
Carmel, IN
This is a great sunscreen formula for those who just want a little protection from the sun. As a skincare junkie I would highly recommend a higher SPF, but the lightweight formula on the oil feels so nice. It smells great and only really needs to be reapplied every other hour.
Kenya R.
Skiatook
It doesn't leave you skin oily feeling an it soaks up fast an makes for a great tan. Love this when we are at the beach the sand doesn't stick to you when the wind blows
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
I love that this comes in spray so it makes application really convenient. This has helped me tan a bunch, but also left me with some pretty gnarly tan lines so you have to be careful with this stuff and take what you’re wearing into account.
Jacleen G.
Aurora, IL
Used this all summer while walking to build a nice tan. The oil dries very quickly after being applied and feels smooth and not sticky. The nozzle did get stuck on the bottle for me, I’m not sure if it was just on the bottle I tried or not.
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
This is my favorite sunscreen and tanning oil. It is a plus that they are combined together! I recommend to others and would definitely buy again. The scent is easy and I like the spray bottle which means you don't need to use your hands.
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Not gonna lie, I did burn more than expected when I used this brand. My tan was even though, but the burn was a bit more than I’m use to. It smelled super good though so that was a perk. Plus the easy spray bottle makes life so much better.