Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

cailin s.
cailin s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the low spf sun lotions. not really a fan of the sprays it usually leaves me with spots if i get too much sun.. you can see where i sprayed it on me. but the low spf gives you that glow from the sun and this brand isn't so oily like others i have used.
Eliza B.
Eliza B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The tanning oil did its job and thats about all I can say. I wasn't a fan of the texture it left my skin. It was sticky but also a bit drying to my already dry skin. Maybe if you have less sensitive/dry skin this would be better for you than it was for me.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Borger, TX
Who doesn't love the smell of coconuts and the beach!? This is a great product that eliminates the stickyness of oils. It is easy to use with the convenience of the spray bottle. Purchased at my local Wal-mart! Will definitely purchase this product again.
Kaytlin S.
Kaytlin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love using this product to get a good tan. It smells really good and its super easy to apply. I usually get the lower spf protection because I don't burn that often, but even the spf 15 tanning spray works great, too! Definitely recommend
Karen P.
Karen P.
Cameron, TX
Easy and fast spray on protection ,not greasy.Gives even coverage not missing any spots.Price is right for my budget. Last a couple hours like all sun screen you have to re apply.Love the kids coopertone as well.This product is usually in my beach bag
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The spray bottle cuts down on the messiness of applying the usual tanning oil, but works just the same! Your hands don't get oily but your skin tans evenly. Only bad thing is the sprayer got clogged after a few uses and had to be continually cleaned.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
This is the only tanning spray that I've ever actually noticed a difference from. I have very European skin so I usually just burn and then go back to super pale skin, this actually helps me get a few more shades darker and gives me a healthy color.
Diana G.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
After camp and I have those ugly tan lines I always put this on my ugly tan to even the skin tones out works really good! It can darker the skin very fast but it's not harsh on the skin and I didn't brake out either so I really love this self tanner
Kiera P.
Kiera P.
Fredonia, NY
Took this on my trip to the bahamas and it worked wonders! I love the spray nozzle that clicks open and close very handing to pack in bags. Very effective in letting me become beautifully tan but not burning my skin off. Nothing to complain about!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this before I went to the beach. It's a sunscreen and tanning oil in one!! So you don't need to buy both. It's pretty gentle and it smells amazing. I laid out in the sun for 2 hours with no reapplication and I got an incredible tan!