Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#186 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Natalia L.
Natalia L.

This sunscreen is not too oily yet makes your skin feel smoothe. The bottle is nice for an even spray so you don't get it all over your hands. You can usually find it in any convenience store for a decent price. Definitely worth it and I would buy it again!
cailin s.
cailin s.

Love the low spf sun lotions. not really a fan of the sprays it usually leaves me with spots if i get too much sun.. you can see where i sprayed it on me. but the low spf gives you that glow from the sun and this brand isn't so oily like others i have used.
Eliza B.
Eliza B.

The tanning oil did its job and thats about all I can say. I wasn't a fan of the texture it left my skin. It was sticky but also a bit drying to my already dry skin. Maybe if you have less sensitive/dry skin this would be better for you than it was for me.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Canton, GA

Smells great! does not leave the skin feeling oily like other brands tend to do. does cause you to tan without looking like snookie. it was purchased at my local walmart. price and quality were great. i would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Borger, TX

Who doesn't love the smell of coconuts and the beach!? This is a great product that eliminates the stickyness of oils. It is easy to use with the convenience of the spray bottle. Purchased at my local Wal-mart! Will definitely purchase this product again.
Grace M.
Grace M.

As a very pale lady l try my darndest to tan, and this really does help! I love the smell of this tanning oil, and the spray can makes application a whole lot easier. It doesn't feel nasty on the skin like many other tanning oils do. I highly recommend!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Cameron, TX

Easy and fast spray on protection ,not greasy.Gives even coverage not missing any spots.Price is right for my budget. Last a couple hours like all sun screen you have to re apply.Love the kids coopertone as well.This product is usually in my beach bag
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Tampa, FL

The spray bottle cuts down on the messiness of applying the usual tanning oil, but works just the same! Your hands don't get oily but your skin tans evenly. Only bad thing is the sprayer got clogged after a few uses and had to be continually cleaned.
Diana G.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX

After camp and I have those ugly tan lines I always put this on my ugly tan to even the skin tones out works really good! It can darker the skin very fast but it's not harsh on the skin and I didn't brake out either so I really love this self tanner
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI

This is the only tanning spray that I've ever actually noticed a difference from. I have very European skin so I usually just burn and then go back to super pale skin, this actually helps me get a few more shades darker and gives me a healthy color.

Join Now