BY COPPERTONE #24 in Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Keila T.
Elizabethton , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
As per any sunscreen or tanning lotion i used this in a natural sun exposure. I would use this while i ran during the summer. It’s now December and i have not needed to go to a tanning salon yet! Be safe but this product is my go to!
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works okay. It leaves my skin glowing at the end of the day. I don’t like this kind as much as the sports kind because I feel like I need to continue applying the sunscreen. I do enjoy the after glow of my skin.
Julianne G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After getting my base tan on my 7 day Caribbean cruise I used this spray sunscreen for the last 3 days. It gave enough protection so that I did not burn and helped me achieve the perfect tan color I was hoping for!!!
Kiley W.
Salisbury
This dry oil is my favorite because I hate the texture of conventional tanning oil. This is so easy to apply and gives me the perfect level of protection when I already have a base and just want to get a little extra color. I only use this on my body
Sara R.
Woodward , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use Coppertone tanning spray while I’m out in the sun so I can get a tan while I’m laying there on the beach and it’s in a spray can so it’s even better I don’t have to get my hands all greasy and worry about using too much product
Elizabeth C.
Jersey Shore
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this when I'm not out in the sun for very long. Let's my skin tan with out burning. And doesnt leave me greasy. I prefer the lotion over the spray because I always miss spots when I use the spray
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Coppertone sunscreens. I use them all-sport, faces, oil, original-from SPF 4 to 30. Living in Florida, you have to use a sunscreen you can count on and Coppertone never lets me down!
Samantha W.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to brands for tanning oil. It is actually dry and you can typically find a coupon or its on sale. It does not leak and is not greasy. The sprayer on it is broad.
Marissa T.
Always recommend this for tanning without the damage. It feels light, quick dry and the fragrance is very pleasant. Summertime must have for the beach/pool bag! A staple actually.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this last time I went to PCB and it excelerated my tanning process because of the oil. I love this but you have to be careful not to stay too long in the sun you may burn