Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#186 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Philadelphia, PA

Not too bad for a tanning spray. A little too expensive for my taste, but I'm a really cheap person to begin with. It did get the job done and I was tan when I used it. I bought this from Rite Aid. Make sure you actually spray everything though, because you will have streaks of tan and un tan...
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Honaker, Va

I used this for the first time yesterday because I was going to be out in the sun all day and I wanted something to help me get a little color. This worked really well, it helped me tan without getting burnt. The only place that I got a little burnt was on my face. I really enjoyed this product!
Jakkie S.
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO

This is my favorite type of sun tan lotion. I love the aerosol can for easy application. The smell is great and it's long lasting. The only downfall this time was that our can was broken before the first use which made it difficult to apply. I do recommend this, just check it in store first!
Maribeth D.
Maribeth D.

EEEK I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I hate tanning and feeling oily and gross, and then getting into the water and feeling slimy. I hardly noticed that I was wearing it and I still got a great tan. It covered evenly and didn't leave streaks. Good price, good product, and I'd definitely buy it again.
brenna k.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA

This is a major staple during the summer for me in CA. I am often in the sun and applying sunscreen is important. I purchase this regularly and have been for years. The spray is really effective, sometimes other brands don't mist well, but I never have splotchy tans with this. Love it!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Shellsburg, IA

I love the rich golden tan I get when using the Coppertone products! Very gently and doesn't make you feel gross, purchased at Wal Mart and very glad that I did, it was worth the price and I would definitely recommend buying it again and to my friends that want a great summer glow
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
South Vienna, OH

Very lightweight oil, dries very quick and lasts a long time. The oil is water resistant and didn't budge. A very gentle formula. I got it at my nearest drug store, Walgreens. I would recommend this to others because It did help me get some tan but at the same time I didn't burn!
Ciara W.
Ciara W.

Whenever my husband and I are going to the beach in hopes for the perfect tan, we use Coppertone's SPF 4 dry tanning oil. It does not leave our skin greasy or sticky, and we always leave without sunburns, which is great in this Florida sun! We will definitely continue to buy.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Allegan, MI

Ive always like this stuff. Especially since i cant get tan without some help. But ever sonce i started using this stuff i haven't gotten burned at all. Not to mention its not bad price at all. I like there products very much. Very nice company. With very good products.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Honolulu, HI

Over all good product. I didn't notice that it helped tan me any at all, but. I didn't burn- so that's a plus. Smells great and goes on well. Packaging is good, although aerosols aren't preferred. I'd be much more inclined to buy more often if it wasn't an Aerosol.

Join Now