BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
I love all Coppertone sunscreens. I use them all-sport, faces, oil, original-from SPF 4 to 30. Living in Florida, you have to use a sunscreen you can count on and Coppertone never lets me down!
Katherine R.
New Haven
This product, unfortunately did nothing for me. I️ generally can tan, it takes a while to do so, therefore I️ bought this product. It did nothin for me all summer regardless of how many times I️ reapplied.
Emily T.
cincinnati
Looooove their tanning oils! Always feel and look my best with these products. Sometimes can come out streaky but for the most part is excellent! Will continue to buy every summer to keep that tan going!
Miriah D.
I really like  Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray with SPF 15 - 8 oz because your hands aren’t super greasy from rubbing the oil on you skin. You just spray it on like other sunscreen and you get a nice golden tan. It’s gentle on the skin. I reapply every hour to protect my skin. I highly recommend this product especially if you don’t like greasy hands.
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE this product. It smells good, it DOES NOT leave a gross residue. It dries immediately. You don’t have to rub anything in, just spray. It helps get that golden tan that everyone is always after. It lasts, a little goes a long way. I use it every summer, for beach and pool days. 10/10 would recommend.
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I use this coppertone spray when I want a light non oily protectant on my skin for walking outdoors. It doesn't leave and film on my skin. My skin feel silky and smooth.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I love Coopertone. For starters the smell is grand, but it has been a go-to brand for my family for years. At first I didn’t like the spray lotion—I am always afraid I am going to miss a spot, but with tanning lotion it is much easier to deal with. This stuff doesn’t stay gross and oil like most tanning lotions.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love the fact that it was a drying spray because it actually worked you weren’t oily whenever you put on. I got it at Walmart it was very cheap however I didn’t really tan with it. I guess the only thing that I would wish for this product is that you could actually get tan using this product.
Marlene J.
Love the easiness of the spray. Got the value size and it got me through all summer. I always tend to grab spf tanning oil and this dry oil is great because I do not feel so sticky.
Emiley H.
Delray Beach , FL
Very comparable to other brands. That's not a bad thing! I love having options. It's effective and lets you get a tan tan, without having to actually apply oil. The dry oil spray coats you evenly and leaves no sticky mess like oils do. If you burn easily, I recommend pairing with a light SPF.