BY COPPERTONE #47 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Susan H.
Malverne, NY
This is my favorite sunscreen and tanning oil. It is a plus that they are combined together! I recommend to others and would definitely buy again. The scent is easy and I like the spray bottle which means you don't need to use your hands.
Jacquelyn D.
This product does not really work at all. It leaves a nasty film and does not allow a tan. It smells funny and is greasy. I have tried it several times and I have been disappointed every time. I would not purchase it again.
Jonnay V.
I LOVE this product because a lot of times I was way too lazy to actually spread tanning lotion on myself. Having it in a spray form is much more convenient! My only downside is that I usually have a hard time finding this one in stores nearby. I would highly recommend this though, it helps you achieve a great tan without burning. What I usually do is put a layer of regular sunscreen on first, and then I spray this over it, works great!
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
This stuff works okay. It leaves my skin glowing at the end of the day. I don’t like this kind as much as the sports kind because I feel like I need to continue applying the sunscreen. I do enjoy the after glow of my skin.
Ashlynn W.
Jacksonville, FL
You can never go wrong with coppertone when you are headed to the beach/pool! If coppertone is in your beach bag you are doing it right. This product is great for the days I am working on my tan, and it smells great
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
I wear tanning oil often when I’m on the beach to get my tan going. It protects my skin with its spf just not nearly as much as regular skin protectant but I love this stuff! Gives me a nice golden tan.
Jenni B.
Niceville, FL
I love all Coppertone sunscreens. I use them all-sport, faces, oil, original-from SPF 4 to 30. Living in Florida, you have to use a sunscreen you can count on and Coppertone never lets me down!
Vivian R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! I absolutely can’t stand dealing with rubbing oil in my skin and it getting all over my hands! The oil is hard to get off, especially dealing with sand!!! I’m a beach bum and this product is perfect because it’s hassle free! Just spray and have fun!
Marissa T.
Always recommend this for tanning without the damage. It feels light, quick dry and the fragrance is very pleasant. Summertime must have for the beach/pool bag! A staple actually.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
I tried this last time I went to PCB and it excelerated my tanning process because of the oil. I love this but you have to be careful not to stay too long in the sun you may burn