BY COPPERTONE #76 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Saria W.
Dequincy, LA
My favorite tanning oil that sprays! It's amazing. I like the packaging and how simple it is. I pick this up at local targets or Walmart. It's a great product for the money. I think it's an over all great product.
Chrissy H.
Tampa, FL
The spray bottle cuts down on the messiness of applying the usual tanning oil, but works just the same! Your hands don't get oily but your skin tans evenly. Only bad thing is the sprayer got clogged after a few uses and had to be continually cleaned.
Allie B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this product when you want to get a tan. It's only spf 4 so if you have a pale complexion I would recommend a higher spf but it's really great and it really is dry and you don't get it all over your hands as you would with a regular tanning oil.
Allyson P.
Argyle, TX
I used this sun screen while on vacation on Tampa and I am back with the most beautiful tan!

I don't usually wear sunscreen at all because of the smell, but this actually smells pleasant. I've already bought more!
Carmen M.
This bronzer kept me safe for the summer I love that because my tan and was always nice. I also like the fight that's not really and you don't have to worry about the oil getting into your eyes and burning.
Sara S.
Shellsburg, IA
I love the rich golden tan I get when using the Coppertone products! Very gently and doesn't make you feel gross, purchased at Wal Mart and very glad that I did, it was worth the price and I would definitely recommend buying it again and to my friends that want a great summer glow
Kendra B.
Mira Loma
Absolutely love this tanning lotion I don't have to get my hands all oily. It works perfectly out at the river when you are constantly on the go and in and out of the water.
Emily A.
Irving, TX
Recently started using this to even out my ugly lifeguard tan. It helps smells way better than others and I like that it's in a araspray type can and not the spray bottle
Leandra O.
Davenport, FL
I normally don't wear any sunscreen when I go out to the beach. But, when I do, I normally go for this product. It dries quickly. It doesn't leave my skin too oily. And it keeps me nice and tan!
Liz B.
Urbana, OH
This is always my go to when it comes to wanting to be tan ! I can go right to my local Walmart & it gets my skin just as dark as the expensive keep ones! It's easy to apply & it has a touch of sunscreen added into it !