BY COPPERTONE #71 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
My favorite tanning spray because there's no harsh or strong odor and it doesn't leave my skin oily. I always get such a nice tan and a bonus no sunburn! One of my essentials for beach and pool days.
Marisa P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I really like the effortless coverage of this dry oil. However now that I'm older I need more spf and this no longer meets my needs. While I did use it as a teen and young adult, I liked it overall. The bottle did tend to run out quickly
Taylor H.
I have been using Coopertone for years now. My family has always bought from that brand. Their sunscreen is really good and very effective. It is very affordable which you can find this anywhere. B
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
I love this product for a day at the beach! No messing sandy hands applying lotion to your fresh sea salted skin. Quick and easy spray on when you get there (or before just to be safe) and then easy to reapply through out the day to make sure you get a nice even glow.
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
I love using this spray dry oil to keep my tan going strong through the summer! It isn't sticky and it's super gentle on the skin. It's one of my favorites every season, so I buy it every season!
Chelsae W.
plano, TX
I love this stuff! I hate trying to run in a greasy product and i love that i can just spray this on and know my skin is protected from the sun, plus it has a great scent to go along with it. I would definitely recommend
Laurie M.
The spray is super convenient and doesn't leave a greasy mess on your hands. The scent is fabulous and reminds me of summer. Personally, I need a stronger SPF if I'll be outside for a bit.
Grace M.
As a very pale lady l try my darndest to tan, and this really does help! I love the smell of this tanning oil, and the spray can makes application a whole lot easier. It doesn't feel nasty on the skin like many other tanning oils do. I highly recommend!
Allie B.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this product when you want to get a tan. It's only spf 4 so if you have a pale complexion I would recommend a higher spf but it's really great and it really is dry and you don't get it all over your hands as you would with a regular tanning oil.
Allyson P.
Argyle, TX
I used this sun screen while on vacation on Tampa and I am back with the most beautiful tan!

I don't usually wear sunscreen at all because of the smell, but this actually smells pleasant. I've already bought more!