Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#186 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
tina b.
tina b.
Monaca, PA

Love love love. keeps you from getting Sun burnt and gives you an evenly gorgeous tan.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Rochester, NY

This product is perfect for getting that perfect tan while still protecting your skin.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Stratford, CT

Leaves a nice glow and it's effective, no streaks and it doesn't make me look orange!
Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Westerville, OH

My wife uses this and she loves it. She says it makes her tan and helps her not burn.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Fresno, CA

I like be the idea of a spray tanning oil! I will be using this all summer!
Erin E.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga

I really enjoy this product. It allows me to tan without clogging my pores.
natalie t.
natalie t.
Maple Grove, MN

I love this product for a day at the beach! No messing sandy hands applying lotion to your fresh sea salted skin. Quick and easy spray on when you get there (or before just to be safe) and then easy to reapply through out the day to make sure you get a nice even glow. yay
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY

Allie B.
Allie B.
Tampa, FL

I love this product when you want to get a tan. It's only spf 4 so if you have a pale complexion I would recommend a higher spf but it's really great and it really is dry and you don't get it all over your hands as you would with a regular tanning oil.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Niles, MI

I really like this product, however, I normally don't get any SPF at all in mine. This spray does work very well though!

Join Now