Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Englishtown, NJ

This sunscreen is great for easy application. However if you don't rub it in you can find yourself having an uneven coverage, leading to strange sunburn patterns.
Roseann B.
Roseann B.
Elmer, NJ

I love a lot of copper tone products. They have been around forever and are a common summer staple in my home. This applies effortlessly and that's what I love most about it. We have a pool and spend many hours outdoors in the summertime.
Is so practical and easy to used. I love it and all my family. The price is great.?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Salem, VA

Love this product. I have fair skin, and I have a very hard time getting tan. This product helps me get very tan without burning. It is perfect to use at the beach or by the pool. I apply and sun bathe for a while, if I start to feel like my skin is getting red, I apply normal sunscreen and finish tanning. I will buy again
Kim M.
Kim M.
Lincoln, CA

Copper tone dry oil works great! Not greasy and stays on. I am very fair and burn easily. while wearing this product I am able to gain a little bit of a tan and don't burn.
Melinda T.
Melinda T.
Douglasville, GA

Great for tanning if you don't burn easily, like me. I love using this on the beach!
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Lancaster, SC

This is the hands down best tanning dry oil! It is my summer go to every year. It helps soak up all the sun without leaving a sun burn
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Lake Elsinore, CA

My favorite tanning oil ever!!! It is a must buy every summer. Works really well with no sun spots
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Jerusalem, AR

I usually hate wearing sunscreen because of the way it makes my skin feel, but this stuff I don't mind so much! Not once when I used it, have I gotten a sunburn! I would recommend it to anyone that is willing to try it!
Diana G.
Diana G.
Orlando, FL

This is my favorite tanning oil ever! I love that it does not leave me feeling sticky like many other brands that I have tried before. I also feel like this is the only brand I can use to accomplish a nice tan without getting a sunburn. It smells great as well!!

Join Now