Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#353 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Grace M.
Grace M.

As a very pale lady l try my darndest to tan, and this really does help! I love the smell of this tanning oil, and the spray can makes application a whole lot easier. It doesn't feel nasty on the skin like many other tanning oils do. I highly recommend!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.

I like how easily you can apply this. Although it is a greasy product I feel that it gets you results.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
South Vienna, OH

Very lightweight oil, dries very quick and lasts a long time. The oil is water resistant and didn't budge. A very gentle formula. I got it at my nearest drug store, Walgreens. I would recommend this to others because It did help me get some tan but at the same time I didn't burn!
Abby H.
Abby H.

I love this stuff, I feel tan and not burnt or dry after using. It is so much better than a tanning bed.
Chelsae W.
Chelsae W.
Plano, TX

I love this stuff! I hate trying to run in a greasy product and i love that i can just spray this on and know my skin is protected from the sun, plus it has a great scent to go along with it. I would definitely recommend
Demet C.
Demet C.
Kissimmee, FL

this summer I used this product and it works well. I purchased it first time and I can buy it again. it is in spray bottle which I always prefer. Easy to use.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Plainfield, CT

Great for sun protection. However I would not recommend for use on your face. I have sensitive skin and it caused me to breakout. Works great on the body though
Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Westerville, OH

My wife uses this and she loves it. She says it makes her tan and helps her not burn.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Brooks, GA

Love this product!!! Not oily at all and works just enough SPF for olive skin people! I found it cheapest at Walgreens
Amy N.
Amy N.
Depew, NY

My husband loves this product but it does leave you oily. I recommend not going in the pool right after using this. It doez help give you a tan.