BY COPPERTONE #20 in Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Debbie C.
Borger, TX
Who doesn't love the smell of coconuts and the beach!? This is a great product that eliminates the stickyness of oils. It is easy to use with the convenience of the spray bottle. Purchased at my local Wal-mart! Will definitely purchase this product again.
Karen P.
Cameron, TX
Easy and fast spray on protection ,not greasy.Gives even coverage not missing any spots.Price is right for my budget. Last a couple hours like all sun screen you have to re apply.Love the kids coopertone as well.This product is usually in my beach bag
Melissa M.
Concord, NC
Great product tanning oil goes on evenly. The spray is does get clogged. Great product for very fair skin. I did put a layer for sunscreen before use. I bought this at a drug store on sale. No room for improvement.
Elizabeth D.
Saltville, VA
I love this tanning spray! I used it all last summer, easy to put on and gives you a glowing tan I never got sunburnt using this just a little Tanner each time I used it. Thumbs up! Girls you gotta try this!!
Becca P.
Murfreesboro , TN
I loved this product..
I especially loved how it dried quickly after spraying it on my skin & I loved how tan I got even though it had sunscreen in it. I def recommend this
Amanda K.
Omaha, NE
I gave this Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4, a 4 star rating because it smells wonderful and doesnt leave skin feeling greasy. I also feel it keeps me from burning terribly while still helping me get a nice glow.
I totally disliked this product! I guess I wasn't sure what to expect, however it made my legs look ashy and even though we are just going to the beach - that not the look I am going for. I have tried their oils and I love them!
Carisma W.
Apple Springs, TX
I have used Coopertone products forever. Coopertone sunscreen products work really good. The product is not greasy and feels good on the skin. The fragrance is nice too. Bonus!
Gina T.
Boise, ID
I love this product goes on so easy and the smell is 5 stars! You only really need to reapply once or twice throughout your water say experience. Gives a nice golden tan .
Kathia S.
This tanning dry oil is some of my favorite. I do not burn with it as long as I apply it as recommended. Also it does not feel oily or smell gross such as other brands.