Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#210 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Jess T.
Jess T.
Ankeny, IA
Dec. 14, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
I love that this spray has a little bit of spf but not too much. I also love that it dries instead of leaving the oily mess like the actual oil does usually. And, I feel like it seems to help get me a little tanner in a faster way than not using anything.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Englishtown, NJ
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
This sunscreen is great for easy application. However if you don't rub it in you can find yourself having an uneven coverage, leading to strange sunburn patterns.
Roseann B.
Roseann B.
Elmer, NJ
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:03 a.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
I love a lot of copper tone products. They have been around forever and are a common summer staple in my home. This applies effortlessly and that's what I love most about it. We have a pool and spend many hours outdoors in the summertime.
Saria W.
Saria W.
Dequincy, LA
Oct. 19, 2016, 3:43 a.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
My favorite tanning oil that sprays! It's amazing. I like the packaging and how simple it is. I pick this up at local targets or Walmart. It's a great product for the money. I think it's an over all great product.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Little Rock, AR
Oct. 18, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
I am in love with the Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil. First, I love the non slippery formula. Secondly, the smell is amazing! I am repeat user of this product and will continue to use it and have definitely recommended it to all of my friends!
Dec. 19, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
Is so practical and easy to used. I love it and all my family. The price is great.?
Gina T.
Gina T.
Boise, ID
Oct. 16, 2016, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
I love this product goes on so easy and the smell is 5 stars! You only really need to reapply once or twice throughout your water say experience. Gives a nice golden tan .
Sara H.
Sara H.
Salem, VA
Dec. 22, 2016, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
Love this product. I have fair skin, and I have a very hard time getting tan. This product helps me get very tan without burning. It is perfect to use at the beach or by the pool. I apply and sun bathe for a while, if I start to feel like my skin is getting red, I apply normal sunscreen and finish tanning. I will buy again
Kim M.
Kim M.
Lincoln, CA
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:54 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
Copper tone dry oil works great! Not greasy and stays on. I am very fair and burn easily. while wearing this product I am able to gain a little bit of a tan and don't burn.
Summer D.
Summer D.
Pinole, CA
Oct. 17, 2016, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
I really enjoy the Coopertone Tanning oil with sunscreen. The product goes on smoothly and smells nice which I appreciate. The packaging is nice and convenient to use. It is gentle on the skin. I like that it is tanning sunscreen so it protects as well. I would like to see more products by coopertone in the tanning line. For example after tan cooling products.