Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE #44 in Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Joscelyn M.
I bought this in hopes of aiding in getting tan. I don’t know that it made much of a difference in my tan. I only used it a few times and I’m not sure if my tan grew thanks to the products. It smelled good and the spray went on evenly.
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I️ like to stay on the lower end of spf so this 4 works great. Very affordable. The only thing I️ don’t like is unless you spray inches above your skin and rub in immediately I️t will not covet all part’s you spray.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
I love this dry oil. I use it for myself but not on my children. Having only an spf 4, I usually use this further into summer when I have a tan. I love the smell and the way it sprays on. One of my favorites!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my skin stay protected throughout the day and it feels great. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Lacey V.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I am VERY light skinned and I tried tanning for the first time last summer using this product and honestly it got the job done. I mean no I wasn't the tanners person in the world BUT I did become two skin tones darker by the end of summer
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
This spray left my body feeling sticky, but my tan was so patchy! I was so disappointed. It is a pretty gentle formula and it's hard to tell that it's even on. It was also pretty cheap but I would recommend just getting the lotion.
Debbie R.
I have always trusted the Coppertone line of sunscreens. The spray Is convenient and makes apply the product easy. The sun protection is reliable. I buy a range of spf's depending on our sun exposure for the day. The smell is nice, it does not have a chemical smell. I would recommend Coppertone.
aubrie e.
Sherwood, OR
This is one of my favorite tanning products. It dries so quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the skin. The only thing I didn't like wasn't feel like I had to reapply it a lot but thats not too bad because I was just sitting in the sun anyway. Anyway great product!
Daisy O.
Me and my sister bought this to get a tan and it works!! It's not expensive and It's easy to apply . It does not give you greasy feeling it drys and gives u the perfect light tan . And it is build able if u want to go for a darker tan.
Melissa M.
Concord, NC
Great product tanning oil goes on evenly. The spray is does get clogged. Great product for very fair skin. I did put a layer for sunscreen before use. I bought this at a drug store on sale. No room for improvement.