Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Lancaster, SC
This is the hands down best tanning dry oil! It is my summer go to every year. It helps soak up all the sun without leaving a sun burn
Catie S.
Catie S.
Bells, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Get this stuff every year! Great for tanning but also great for keeping you from getting burned!
Summer D.
Summer D.
Pinole, CA
I really enjoy the Coopertone Tanning oil with sunscreen. The product goes on smoothly and smells nice which I appreciate. The packaging is nice and convenient to use. It is gentle on the skin. I like that it is tanning sunscreen so it protects as well. I would like to see more products by coopertone in the tanning line. For example after tan cooling products.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Boise, ID
I love this product goes on so easy and the smell is 5 stars! You only really need to reapply once or twice throughout your water say experience. Gives a nice golden tan .
Grace M.
Grace M.
As a very pale lady l try my darndest to tan, and this really does help! I love the smell of this tanning oil, and the spray can makes application a whole lot easier. It doesn't feel nasty on the skin like many other tanning oils do. I highly recommend!
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Mc Calla, AL
Love this stuff really helps me tan at the beach but wish the spf was higher because I would like to avoid burning or skin cancer but if your looking for a great tan I would get this brand any kinda in the line will work
Chelsae W.
Chelsae W.
Plano, TX
I love this stuff! I hate trying to run in a greasy product and i love that i can just spray this on and know my skin is protected from the sun, plus it has a great scent to go along with it. I would definitely recommend
Amy N.
Amy N.
Depew, NY
My husband loves this product but it does leave you oily. I recommend not going in the pool right after using this. It doez help give you a tan.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Stratford , CT
Leaves a nice glow and it's effective, no streaks and it doesn't make me look orange!
Kaylen J.
Kaylen J.
Virginia Beach
Love the dry oil ! I can get the extra help with my tan without getting all slimey and gross !