BY COPPERTONE #79 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
This spray left my body feeling sticky, but my tan was so patchy! I was so disappointed. It is a pretty gentle formula and it's hard to tell that it's even on. It was also pretty cheap but I would recommend just getting the lotion.
Tiffany b.
Jerusalem, AR
I usually hate wearing sunscreen because of the way it makes my skin feel, but this stuff I don't mind so much! Not once when I used it, have I gotten a sunburn! I would recommend it to anyone that is willing to try it!
Natalia L.
This sunscreen is not too oily yet makes your skin feel smoothe. The bottle is nice for an even spray so you don't get it all over your hands. You can usually find it in any convenience store for a decent price. Definitely worth it and I would buy it again!
Brittany D.
Canton, GA
Smells great! does not leave the skin feeling oily like other brands tend to do. does cause you to tan without looking like snookie. it was purchased at my local walmart. price and quality were great. i would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Rachel S.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells delicious. Coconuts-beach realness. Not sure if it really helps with tanning my pale self, but I like the shine/glow it gives. I personally tend to just stick to high SPF and forgo the tanning, but I do like this stuff.
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've used the Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil SunScreen and I wasn't as happy with it as I'd hoped I'd be. It was a bit too oily for my taste but I did end up with a nice glow. So all in all it does work it's just a little oily
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Super awesome for getting a nice tan! DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU ARE PALE! This stuff maybe have an SPF, but it has almost no protection if you're not already somewhat tan. It works great though and it smells nice too.
Shelby T.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this product EVERY DAY it is my favorite especially during the summer. I like to moisturize after every shower and since it is so hot I don't like using heavy lotions so I just spray this and I'm good to go!
Kaitlin M.
I know I know spf 4 is not nearly enough but it helps my skin not get burnt and makes me brown like instantly I just love it and I love the smell too it does not make you feel greasy and is reasonably priced
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
My favorite tanning spray because there's no harsh or strong odor and it doesn't leave my skin oily. I always get such a nice tan and a bonus no sunburn! One of my essentials for beach and pool days.