Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#247 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Natalie A.
Natalie A.

Love the spray bottle where is easily to get more coverage without help in a even matter.
Kaylen J.
Kaylen J.
Virginia Beach

Love the dry oil ! I can get the extra help with my tan without getting all slimey and gross !
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Plainfield, CT

Great for sun protection. However I would not recommend for use on your face. I have sensitive skin and it caused me to breakout. Works great on the body though
Kalie S.
Kalie S.
Burleson, TX

Smells so good. And is the best for sunscreen but also lets you get a tan at the same time!
Demet C.
Demet C.
Kissimmee, FL

this summer I used this product and it works well. I purchased it first time and I can buy it again. it is in spray bottle which I always prefer. Easy to use.
Chelsae W.
Chelsae W.
Plano, TX

I love this stuff! I hate trying to run in a greasy product and i love that i can just spray this on and know my skin is protected from the sun, plus it has a great scent to go along with it. I would definitely recommend
Catie S.
Catie S.
Bells , Tn

Get this stuff every year! Great for tanning but also great for keeping you from getting burned!
Jess T.
Jess T.
Ankeny, IA

I love that this spray has a little bit of spf but not too much. I also love that it dries instead of leaving the oily mess like the actual oil does usually. And, I feel like it seems to help get me a little tanner in a faster way than not using anything.
Abby H.
Abby H.

I love this stuff, I feel tan and not burnt or dry after using. It is so much better than a tanning bed.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
South Vienna, OH

Very lightweight oil, dries very quick and lasts a long time. The oil is water resistant and didn't budge. A very gentle formula. I got it at my nearest drug store, Walgreens. I would recommend this to others because It did help me get some tan but at the same time I didn't burn!

Join Now