Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Summer D.
Summer D.
Pinole, CA

I really enjoy the Coopertone Tanning oil with sunscreen. The product goes on smoothly and smells nice which I appreciate. The packaging is nice and convenient to use. It is gentle on the skin. I like that it is tanning sunscreen so it protects as well. I would like to see more products by coopertone in the tanning line. For example after tan cooling products.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Boise, ID

I love this product goes on so easy and the smell is 5 stars! You only really need to reapply once or twice throughout your water say experience. Gives a nice golden tan .
Emily C.
Emily C.
Little Rock, AR

I am in love with the Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil. First, I love the non slippery formula. Secondly, the smell is amazing! I am repeat user of this product and will continue to use it and have definitely recommended it to all of my friends!
Saria W.
Saria W.
Dequincy, LA

My favorite tanning oil that sprays! It's amazing. I like the packaging and how simple it is. I pick this up at local targets or Walmart. It's a great product for the money. I think it's an over all great product.
Grace M.
Grace M.

As a very pale lady l try my darndest to tan, and this really does help! I love the smell of this tanning oil, and the spray can makes application a whole lot easier. It doesn't feel nasty on the skin like many other tanning oils do. I highly recommend!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.

I like how easily you can apply this. Although it is a greasy product I feel that it gets you results.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
South Vienna, OH

Very lightweight oil, dries very quick and lasts a long time. The oil is water resistant and didn't budge. A very gentle formula. I got it at my nearest drug store, Walgreens. I would recommend this to others because It did help me get some tan but at the same time I didn't burn!
Abby H.
Abby H.

I love this stuff, I feel tan and not burnt or dry after using. It is so much better than a tanning bed.
Naila R.
Naila R.
Guayanilla

Me gusta que sea en aceite y es perfecto para broncear. Me fascina su olor y tiene bastante durabilidad.
Chelsae W.
Chelsae W.
Plano, TX

I love this stuff! I hate trying to run in a greasy product and i love that i can just spray this on and know my skin is protected from the sun, plus it has a great scent to go along with it. I would definitely recommend

Join Now