Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#353 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Randi Kay M.
Randi Kay M.
Gonzales, LA

Worked great. Just had to apply more often then i liked. Not oily and it smelled great. Didnt like it on my face.
Cat D.
Cat D.
Marion, IN

I actually really like this spray. I get good coverage with no excess oil and no burning but, nice even tanning. Noticed that when I wear this I do not get dark sun spots.
Ciara W.
Ciara W.

Whenever my husband and I are going to the beach in hopes for the perfect tan, we use Coppertone's SPF 4 dry tanning oil. It does not leave our skin greasy or sticky, and we always leave without sunburns, which is great in this Florida sun! We will definitely continue to buy.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Canton, GA

Smells great! does not leave the skin feeling oily like other brands tend to do. does cause you to tan without looking like snookie. it was purchased at my local walmart. price and quality were great. i would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Napa, CA

this Tanning dry oil suncreen spray is amazing. It has such a great vaule and the price is good. I would recommend this to anyone. Its the best !
Becca P.
Becca P.
Murfreesboro , TN

I loved this product..
I especially loved how it dried quickly after spraying it on my skin & I loved how tan I got even though it had sunscreen in it. I def recommend this
Summer D.
Summer D.
Pinole, CA

I really enjoy the Coopertone Tanning oil with sunscreen. The product goes on smoothly and smells nice which I appreciate. The packaging is nice and convenient to use. It is gentle on the skin. I like that it is tanning sunscreen so it protects as well. I would like to see more products by coopertone in the tanning line. For example after tan cooling products.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Boise, ID

I love this product goes on so easy and the smell is 5 stars! You only really need to reapply once or twice throughout your water say experience. Gives a nice golden tan .
Emily C.
Emily C.
Little Rock, AR

I am in love with the Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil. First, I love the non slippery formula. Secondly, the smell is amazing! I am repeat user of this product and will continue to use it and have definitely recommended it to all of my friends!
Saria W.
Saria W.
Dequincy, LA

My favorite tanning oil that sprays! It's amazing. I like the packaging and how simple it is. I pick this up at local targets or Walmart. It's a great product for the money. I think it's an over all great product.