Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#247 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Shaina A.
Shaina A.
Pasadena

I love that this product doesn't make me feel oily and gross. I always get a nice even tan when I use it.
DENISSE R.
DENISSE R.
Las vegas, Nv

Love this oil. Dries down. I still apply another sunscreen but this really helps me tan. 5 stars.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Omaha, NE

I gave this Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4, a 4 star rating because it smells wonderful and doesnt leave skin feeling greasy. I also feel it keeps me from burning terribly while still helping me get a nice glow.
natalie t.
natalie t.
Maple Grove, MN

I love this product for a day at the beach! No messing sandy hands applying lotion to your fresh sea salted skin. Quick and easy spray on when you get there (or before just to be safe) and then easy to reapply through out the day to make sure you get a nice even glow. yay
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY

Allie B.
Allie B.
Tallahassee, FL

I love this product when you want to get a tan. It's only spf 4 so if you have a pale complexion I would recommend a higher spf but it's really great and it really is dry and you don't get it all over your hands as you would with a regular tanning oil.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Niles, MI

I really like this product, however, I normally don't get any SPF at all in mine. This spray does work very well though!
Thomas S.
Thomas S.
Westerville, OH

My wife uses this and she loves it. She says it makes her tan and helps her not burn.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Stratford , CT

Leaves a nice glow and it's effective, no streaks and it doesn't make me look orange!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Thousand Oaks

This is a must for laying out by the pool! The oil smells great, coats the skin lightly and helps me achieve just the right amount of color with out a big burn!

Join Now