Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE #44 in Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
Whenever summer comes around and I'm outside I use this stuff! It sprays evenly and always protects my skin. I usually get spf 15 for my face and 8 for my body. Love this stuff
Alyx G.
Destin, FL
Had to use a gallon just to reapply a million times!! Even in a tanning spray 4 spf is nothing and should be more. The chemicals in this product is through the roof and would never purchase or use again.
Kayleigh L.
New York , NY
This my tanning oil. It has a little bit of spf, is a spray, and doesn't leave me feeling oily and gross. The dry spray is a wonder that I have been using since highschool.
Marissa T.
Yonkers, NY
Love this spray it's super great for application! Aerosol makes it easy to self apply evenly with no struggle! Smells great works great! Always like coppertone products!
Jessica R.
Cary
I love this sunscreen that protects my skin 100% when I go to Lake or just hang out with my family and the sun is not pricey at all and it comes in really really handy
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
I love this tanning oil! Once you spray it on it dries completely and doesn’t leave you with the oil leak or sticky body! And it helps me get the golden Bronze I love
Emiley H.
delray beach, FL
Very comparable to other brands. That's not a bad thing! I love having options. It's effective and lets you get a tan tan, without having to actually apply oil. The dry oil spray coats you evenly and leaves no sticky mess like oils do. If you burn easily, I recommend pairing with a light SPF.
Allyson A.
Randolph, NJ
Another favorite of mine. Smells good. Goes on east. And leaves me with a natural looking glow. I enjoy using dry oil because it’s easy and less messy than regular oil.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Are use this while on vacation in Mexico to try and get a tan. I didn’t like the scent personally but I did like how it left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It was a little oily for my liking as well but I understand it is an oil so it’s pretty much what you should expect
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Not gonna lie, I did burn more than expected when I used this brand. My tan was even though, but the burn was a bit more than I’m use to. It smelled super good though so that was a perk. Plus the easy spray bottle makes life so much better.