BY COPPERTONE #75 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO
This is my favorite type of sun tan lotion. I love the aerosol can for easy application. The smell is great and it's long lasting. The only downfall this time was that our can was broken before the first use which made it difficult to apply. I do recommend this, just check it in store first!
Maribeth D.
Ada, OK
EEEK I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I hate tanning and feeling oily and gross, and then getting into the water and feeling slimy. I hardly noticed that I was wearing it and I still got a great tan. It covered evenly and didn't leave streaks. Good price, good product, and I'd definitely buy it again.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is a major staple during the summer for me in CA. I am often in the sun and applying sunscreen is important. I purchase this regularly and have been for years. The spray is really effective, sometimes other brands don't mist well, but I never have splotchy tans with this. Love it!
Rebecca F.
Spokane, WA
I loved using this product because it was much easier to apply and you didn't need to get your hands all sticky. But because of the packaging and delivery system, you definitely get way less product in the long run. Overall I was totally satisfied with the results, and it helped develop my tan much faster. I just wish there was more product to make up for the spray system.
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
Very lightweight oil, dries very quick and lasts a long time. The oil is water resistant and didn't budge. A very gentle formula. I got it at my nearest drug store, Walgreens. I would recommend this to others because It did help me get some tan but at the same time I didn't burn!
Taylor G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ive always like this stuff. Especially since i cant get tan without some help. But ever sonce i started using this stuff i haven't gotten burned at all. Not to mention its not bad price at all. I like there products very much. Very nice company. With very good products.
Ciara W.
Whenever my husband and I are going to the beach in hopes for the perfect tan, we use Coppertone's SPF 4 dry tanning oil. It does not leave our skin greasy or sticky, and we always leave without sunburns, which is great in this Florida sun! We will definitely continue to buy.
Samantha F.
Weedsport, NY
Not bad. My biggest problem with any spray on is it doesn't last as long as a bottle of rub on. So it is slightly disappointing. It's gentle on skin, but you can still feel what is on your skin, so it's a hop in the shower asap. It is not a great value, they could put more in the cans of spray on.
cailin s.
Love the low spf sun lotions. not really a fan of the sprays it usually leaves me with spots if i get too much sun.. you can see where i sprayed it on me. but the low spf gives you that glow from the sun and this brand isn't so oily like others i have used.
Caitlin C.
Philadelphia, PA
Not too bad for a tanning spray. A little too expensive for my taste, but I'm a really cheap person to begin with. It did get the job done and I was tan when I used it. I bought this from Rite Aid. Make sure you actually spray everything though, because you will have streaks of tan and un tan...