Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Raiyah H.
Raiyah H.
Wilmington, NC

I love love love this! I applied it after getting out of the pool and it gave me a beautiful glow almost instantly!
Ana C.
Ana C.

This oil sunscreen gives you perfect little amount of protection to get you a perfect tan on the beach. I love it!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Port orchard , WA

Love this cause it stays on even in the water and you get a good tan without getting burnt! I use it all the time
Randi Kay M.
Randi Kay M.
Gonzales, LA

Worked great. Just had to apply more often then i liked. Not oily and it smelled great. Didnt like it on my face.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Commerce Township, MI

I use this oil every time I'm in the sun. I love that it doesn't make me slippery and it's a dry feeling. Love it
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Mocksville

Love this. I am fair skin and burn really easy. When I use this I need never burn I actually get a little tan.
Selena R.
Selena R.
Leesburg, GA

My go to tanning oil. Goes on dry, and keeps me protected. I buy a can every year and it's affordable as well.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL

Keeps skin protected while also getting a tan. Soft and gentle on skin. Very good price and amount of product.
rachel r.
rachel r.

This stuff works great keepa you from burning. nice even tan ! my husband and i love it. are go to thia summer
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
N Syracuse, NY

This product helps you achieve that fabulous tan. it smells good and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.

Join Now