Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Photos (3)
Buy on Walmart*
aubrie e.
aubrie e.
Sherwood, OR
This is one of my favorite tanning products. It dries so quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the skin. The only thing I didn't like wasn't feel like I had to reapply it a lot but thats not too bad because I was just sitting in the sun anyway. Anyway great product!
Daisy O.
Daisy O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me and my sister bought this to get a tan and it works!! It's not expensive and It's easy to apply . It does not give you greasy feeling it drys and gives u the perfect light tan . And it is build able if u want to go for a darker tan.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Concord, Nc
Great product tanning oil goes on evenly. The spray is does get clogged. Great product for very fair skin. I did put a layer for sunscreen before use. I bought this at a drug store on sale. No room for improvement.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the smell, and it's a good protection! The price is ok and more cheaper than anothers, I meet all my expectations, it's very gentle and soft. I will but more times for sure!!! I couldn't be live without a one like this!
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA
Love this tanning oil. Quick to apply and doesn't feel too sticky! It's also really inexpensive which makes it easy on the wallet. Creates a gradient tan, after a few sessions. Will continue using this one for a while!
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dry oil is amazing! It doesn't leave you with that greasy touch. Helps you get tan and protected. I do recommend this product. Price is fair and it is easy to find in any grocery store or pharmacy.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
This is my go-to oil in the summer, which is almost year round considering I live in the south! I love it. It has a pleasant smell and it isn't too greasy. Doesn't have much SPF, but that would defeat the purpose of using it to tan. ;)
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Buena Vista, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this because it's a tanning oil that doesn't come off in water! The spray bottle makes it easy to apply, couldn't get any better than that (:
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I normally burn horribly, but with the tanning oil and just tan. I have been using this stuff for the pass 4 years! I pick it up at Walmarts for about $7. I will be repeat buyer!
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Brownsville, TX
i do feel tanned everytime i put this spray on the only bad thing is that for me idk why i have to wait alot for it to dry but other than that i love it