Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#353 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Fresno, CA

I like be the idea of a spray tanning oil! I will be using this all summer!
rachel r.
rachel r.

This stuff works great keepa you from burning. nice even tan ! my husband and i love it. are go to thia summer
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Mc Calla, AL

Love this stuff really helps me tan at the beach but wish the spf was higher because I would like to avoid burning or skin cancer but if your looking for a great tan I would get this brand any kinda in the line will work
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Niles, MI

I really like this product, however, I normally don't get any SPF at all in mine. This spray does work very well though!
Allie B.
Allie B.
Tallahassee, Fl

I love this product when you want to get a tan. It's only spf 4 so if you have a pale complexion I would recommend a higher spf but it's really great and it really is dry and you don't get it all over your hands as you would with a regular tanning oil.
Chantelle C.
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY

natalie t.
natalie t.
Maple grove, Minnesota

I love this product for a day at the beach! No messing sandy hands applying lotion to your fresh sea salted skin. Quick and easy spray on when you get there (or before just to be safe) and then easy to reapply through out the day to make sure you get a nice even glow. yay
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Omaha, NE

I gave this Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4, a 4 star rating because it smells wonderful and doesnt leave skin feeling greasy. I also feel it keeps me from burning terribly while still helping me get a nice glow.
DENISSE R.
DENISSE R.
Las vegas, Nv

Love this oil. Dries down. I still apply another sunscreen but this really helps me tan. 5 stars.
Shaina A.
Shaina A.
Pasadena

I love that this product doesn't make me feel oily and gross. I always get a nice even tan when I use it.