Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#210 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
June 10, 2017, 7:58 a.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
I have always trusted the Coppertone line of sunscreens. The spray Is convenient and makes apply the product easy. The sun protection is reliable. I buy a range of spf's depending on our sun exposure for the day. The smell is nice, it does not have a chemical smell. I would recommend Coppertone.
aubrie e.
aubrie e.
Sherwood, OR
April 30, 2017, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
This is one of my favorite tanning products. It dries so quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the skin. The only thing I didn't like wasn't feel like I had to reapply it a lot but thats not too bad because I was just sitting in the sun anyway. Anyway great product!
Daisy O.
Daisy O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 12, 2017, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
Me and my sister bought this to get a tan and it works!! It's not expensive and It's easy to apply . It does not give you greasy feeling it drys and gives u the perfect light tan . And it is build able if u want to go for a darker tan.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 21, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
I loved the smell, and it's a good protection! The price is ok and more cheaper than anothers, I meet all my expectations, it's very gentle and soft. I will but more times for sure!!! I couldn't be live without a one like this!
Rita S.
Rita S.
Roseville, CA
June 15, 2017, 3:58 a.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
Love this tanning oil. Quick to apply and doesn't feel too sticky! It's also really inexpensive which makes it easy on the wallet. Creates a gradient tan, after a few sessions. Will continue using this one for a while!
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 19, 2017, 10:17 a.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
Dry oil is amazing! It doesn't leave you with that greasy touch. Helps you get tan and protected. I do recommend this product. Price is fair and it is easy to find in any grocery store or pharmacy.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
March 8, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
This is my go-to oil in the summer, which is almost year round considering I live in the south! I love it. It has a pleasant smell and it isn't too greasy. Doesn't have much SPF, but that would defeat the purpose of using it to tan. ;)
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Buena Vista, PA
June 9, 2017, 8:33 a.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
I really like this because it's a tanning oil that doesn't come off in water! The spray bottle makes it easy to apply, couldn't get any better than that (:
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
June 22, 2017, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
Love this product! I normally burn horribly, but with the tanning oil and just tan. I have been using this stuff for the pass 4 years! I pick it up at Walmarts for about $7. I will be repeat buyer!
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Brownsville, TX
June 12, 2017, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
i do feel tanned everytime i put this spray on the only bad thing is that for me idk why i have to wait alot for it to dry but other than that i love it