Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#186 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Peyton G.
Peyton G.

I absolutely love this tanning oil, I don't get burned when I use it and it leave a beautiful natural tan
Shaina A.
Shaina A.
Pasadena

I love that this product doesn't make me feel oily and gross. I always get a nice even tan when I use it.
Abby H.
Abby H.

I love this stuff, I feel tan and not burnt or dry after using. It is so much better than a tanning bed.
Naila R.
Naila R.
Guayanilla

Me gusta que sea en aceite y es perfecto para broncear. Me fascina su olor y tiene bastante durabilidad.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Woodleaf, NC

A must have for the sun. Leaves skin tanned and toned without all the greasy feeling like other lotions
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.

I like how easily you can apply this. Although it is a greasy product I feel that it gets you results.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Byron Center, MI

Smells great! Works good. Dried quickly. Even spraying. Great for getting a tan. Beautiful golden tan
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
New Windsor, NY

Smells great and not greasy I like just spraying it on so convenient to use. Price isn't bad either.
Josh S.
Josh S.
Bowersville, OH

Not a big fan of sun block but when it's a must this does the trick. East to spray on and it last.
DENISSE R.
DENISSE R.
Las vegas, Nv

Love this oil. Dries down. I still apply another sunscreen but this really helps me tan. 5 stars.

Join Now