BY COPPERTONE #76 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
VE-0768085 Luciana R.
Excelente producto para obtener un bronceado perfecto! Es resistente al agua, sin embargo debe ser reaplicado para obtener un mejor resultado. Se mantiene un tono uniforme y no es agresivo con la piel. Muy buen producto
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
I like this dry tanning oil! It doesn’t leave you greasy like some and I like the smell. I also like that it has some SPF in it as well. It’s pretty gentle on my skin as well.
Summer D.
Pinole, CA
I really enjoy the Coopertone Tanning oil with sunscreen. The product goes on smoothly and smells nice which I appreciate. The packaging is nice and convenient to use. It is gentle on the skin. I like that it is tanning sunscreen so it protects as well. I would like to see more products by coopertone in the tanning line. For example after tan cooling products.
Alyssa C.
Towson, MD
This sunscreen is great for easy application. However if you don't rub it in you can find yourself having an uneven coverage, leading to strange sunburn patterns.
Verlinda S.
Millcreek, UT
I didn't really like this tanning oil at all. It made my skin feel like it was being suffocated and I had to hurry and wash it off. I did love the smell, but I couldn't keep it long enough to see how it tanned my skin..... it felt suffocating on my skin....I wish I could better review this product but the feel on my skin was too much
raquel f.
I don't use sunscreen because I like to tan so I use this tan oil and I love it! especially because it is in a spray and its so easy to put on but don't put it on in the beach put it on before you hit the beach cus the wind will blow it on your face lol but it is good and never had a bad tan with it. no peeling just a nice tan :)
Kristy W.
Moss Point, MS
The BEST tanning spray with minimal sunscreen. This is the only product I buy for tanning. We have numerous parties throughout the summer and everyone is always using my spray because it works so well. It's not overly oily like most sprays and covers well! Leaves a slight fragrance behind that smells wonderful!
Andrea B.
Is my favorite tanning dry oil sunscreen spray. it goes on smooth and even and I'm even able to get my back without any help from anybody else. It dries in seconds so there's no oily feel to it. I would definitely recommend this to anybody that's trying to get a tan but still want to little SPF for protection
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I used this a couple times over the summer and was mildly disappointed. I might have not used it right because it left my screen oily. I tan really easy so I need more spf to last and not get too dark too fast. I probably won't use this product again. If I wanted a darker tan I would just use the tanning oil
Toni B.
Richmond, IN
This is the best tanning spray I have ever found!! I love the way it feels like I have nothing on, no oily residual! However it also makes it hard to make sure you have an even coat on. I tan easily in the sun but having the small amount of spf helps me feel like I have some protection from the harmful sun-rays exposure. But I do love this formula and will continue to use it all!!!