BY COPPERTONE #24 in Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Allyson P.
Argyle, TX
I used this sun screen while on vacation on Tampa and I am back with the most beautiful tan!

I don't usually wear sunscreen at all because of the smell, but this actually smells pleasant. I've already bought more!
Carmen M.
This bronzer kept me safe for the summer I love that because my tan and was always nice. I also like the fight that's not really and you don't have to worry about the oil getting into your eyes and burning.
Kendra B.
Mira Loma
Absolutely love this tanning lotion I don't have to get my hands all oily. It works perfectly out at the river when you are constantly on the go and in and out of the water.
Emily A.
Irving, TX
Recently started using this to even out my ugly lifeguard tan. It helps smells way better than others and I like that it's in a araspray type can and not the spray bottle
Leandra O.
Davenport, FL
I normally don't wear any sunscreen when I go out to the beach. But, when I do, I normally go for this product. It dries quickly. It doesn't leave my skin too oily. And it keeps me nice and tan!
Liz B.
Urbana, OH
This is always my go to when it comes to wanting to be tan ! I can go right to my local Walmart & it gets my skin just as dark as the expensive keep ones! It's easy to apply & it has a touch of sunscreen added into it !
Dana F.
Trenton, NJ
I love this tanning oil so much! It gives you a gorgeous tan without the burn!! Love! I am generally very fair, but since using this oil this past summer I'm the tannest I've ever been! I will be using this every summer!
Debbie C.
Borger, TX
Who doesn't love the smell of coconuts and the beach!? This is a great product that eliminates the stickyness of oils. It is easy to use with the convenience of the spray bottle. Purchased at my local Wal-mart! Will definitely purchase this product again.
Karen P.
Cameron, TX
Easy and fast spray on protection ,not greasy.Gives even coverage not missing any spots.Price is right for my budget. Last a couple hours like all sun screen you have to re apply.Love the kids coopertone as well.This product is usually in my beach bag
Melissa M.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product tanning oil goes on evenly. The spray is does get clogged. Great product for very fair skin. I did put a layer for sunscreen before use. I bought this at a drug store on sale. No room for improvement.