Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Mollie Z.
Mollie Z.
Colora, MD
I love that this is a full spray tanning lotion! I hate the pump sprays so this is nice!
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Penryn, CA
Only one that doesn't leave me feeling greasy. Just enough protection that I don't burn.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Phenix city, Al
After a positive skin cancer test, I never leave home without sunscreen. Great product.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
This product is perfect for getting that perfect tan while still protecting your skin.
tina b.
tina b.
Monaca, PA
Love love love. keeps you from getting Sun burnt and gives you an evenly gorgeous tan.
Maria K.
Maria K.
Taylor, PA
Exellent product! Works great. Not oily. Makes you tan faster and tanning stays longer
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Fresno, CA
I like be the idea of a spray tanning oil! I will be using this all summer!
Erin E.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
I really enjoy this product. It allows me to tan without clogging my pores.
Lacey V.
Lacey V.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I am VERY light skinned and I tried tanning for the first time last summer using this product and honestly it got the job done. I mean no I wasn't the tanners person in the world BUT I did become two skin tones darker by the end of summer
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always trusted the Coppertone line of sunscreens. The spray Is convenient and makes apply the product easy. The sun protection is reliable. I buy a range of spf's depending on our sun exposure for the day. The smell is nice, it does not have a chemical smell. I would recommend Coppertone.