Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Allison H.
Aurora, NE
Great product. Got a tan and no sunburn, effective! I will use this product for years to come
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
Doesn't make your skin feel the best, but it does improve your tan, if you already have one!
Nancy A.
Bolingbrook, IL
Best product I have used. Stays on even in water.
5stars will always use this and recommend
Haylie M.
Raleigh, NC
I like to use this on top of my other spf 30 sunscreen in hopes that it'll help me tan more
Lesly L.
Mineola, TX
Very poor product I've used it for tanning and didn't work but it did prevent from sun burn
Stacey H.
Tacoma, WA
Don't really like the way it feels. Leaves skin oily afterwards . Don't enjoy this product
Mollie Z.
Colora, MD
I love that this is a full spray tanning lotion! I hate the pump sprays so this is nice!
Ashlee D.
Penryn, CA
Only one that doesn't leave me feeling greasy. Just enough protection that I don't burn.
Dana F.
Phenix city, Al
After a positive skin cancer test, I never leave home without sunscreen. Great product.
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
This product is perfect for getting that perfect tan while still protecting your skin.