BY COPPERTONE #20 in Face Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha F.
Weedsport, NY
Not bad. My biggest problem with any spray on is it doesn't last as long as a bottle of rub on. So it is slightly disappointing. It's gentle on skin, but you can still feel what is on your skin, so it's a hop in the shower asap. It is not a great value, they could put more in the cans of spray on.
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
This is the only tanning spray that I've ever actually noticed a difference from. I have very European skin so I usually just burn and then go back to super pale skin, this actually helps me get a few more shades darker and gives me a healthy color.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
After camp and I have those ugly tan lines I always put this on my ugly tan to even the skin tones out works really good! It can darker the skin very fast but it's not harsh on the skin and I didn't brake out either so I really love this self tanner
Caitlin C.
Philadelphia, PA
Not too bad for a tanning spray. A little too expensive for my taste, but I'm a really cheap person to begin with. It did get the job done and I was tan when I used it. I bought this from Rite Aid. Make sure you actually spray everything though, because you will have streaks of tan and un tan...
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I just bought this before I went to the beach. It's a sunscreen and tanning oil in one!! So you don't need to buy both. It's pretty gentle and it smells amazing. I laid out in the sun for 2 hours with no reapplication and I got an incredible tan!
Kiera P.
Fredonia, NY
Took this on my trip to the bahamas and it worked wonders! I love the spray nozzle that clicks open and close very handing to pack in bags. Very effective in letting me become beautifully tan but not burning my skin off. Nothing to complain about!
Kaytlin S.
I absolutely love using this product to get a good tan. It smells really good and its super easy to apply. I usually get the lower spf protection because I don't burn that often, but even the spf 15 tanning spray works great, too! Definitely recommend
Eliza B.
The tanning oil did its job and thats about all I can say. I wasn't a fan of the texture it left my skin. It was sticky but also a bit drying to my already dry skin. Maybe if you have less sensitive/dry skin this would be better for you than it was for me.
Emily C.
Little Rock, AR
I am in love with the Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil. First, I love the non slippery formula. Secondly, the smell is amazing! I am repeat user of this product and will continue to use it and have definitely recommended it to all of my friends!
Sara H.
Salem, VA
Love this product. I have fair skin, and I have a very hard time getting tan. This product helps me get very tan without burning. It is perfect to use at the beach or by the pool. I apply and sun bathe for a while, if I start to feel like my skin is getting red, I apply normal sunscreen and finish tanning. I will buy again