Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#186 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Randi Kay M.
Randi Kay M.
Gonzales, LA

Worked great. Just had to apply more often then i liked. Not oily and it smelled great. Didnt like it on my face.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Commerce Township, MI

I use this oil every time I'm in the sun. I love that it doesn't make me slippery and it's a dry feeling. Love it
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Mocksville

Love this. I am fair skin and burn really easy. When I use this I need never burn I actually get a little tan.
Selena R.
Selena R.
Leesburg, GA

My go to tanning oil. Goes on dry, and keeps me protected. I buy a can every year and it's affordable as well.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL

Keeps skin protected while also getting a tan. Soft and gentle on skin. Very good price and amount of product.
rachel r.
rachel r.

This stuff works great keepa you from burning. nice even tan ! my husband and i love it. are go to thia summer
Skeyla N.
Skeyla N.
Caracas

Me encanta este producto, muy fácil de utilizar, no deja la piel grasosa y el color del bronceado es soñado.
laura z.
laura z.

Great Sun Tanning Lotion and sunscreen for when you are the beautiful brown tan and easy to spray on and use
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
Harrisonburg, VA

I love this sunscreen. While at the beach for a week I used it and was really tan at the end but not burnt
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
El Paso, TX

Love it, goes on fast and even in seconds. Drys very fast. Don't need a lot, a light coat works very well.

Join Now