BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
Very lightweight oil, dries very quick and lasts a long time. The oil is water resistant and didn't budge. A very gentle formula. I got it at my nearest drug store, Walgreens. I would recommend this to others because It did help me get some tan but at the same time I didn't burn!
Rebecca F.
Spokane, WA
I loved using this product because it was much easier to apply and you didn't need to get your hands all sticky. But because of the packaging and delivery system, you definitely get way less product in the long run. Overall I was totally satisfied with the results, and it helped develop my tan much faster. I just wish there was more product to make up for the spray system.
Taylor G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ive always like this stuff. Especially since i cant get tan without some help. But ever sonce i started using this stuff i haven't gotten burned at all. Not to mention its not bad price at all. I like there products very much. Very nice company. With very good products.
Ciara W.
Whenever my husband and I are going to the beach in hopes for the perfect tan, we use Coppertone's SPF 4 dry tanning oil. It does not leave our skin greasy or sticky, and we always leave without sunburns, which is great in this Florida sun! We will definitely continue to buy.
cailin s.
Love the low spf sun lotions. not really a fan of the sprays it usually leaves me with spots if i get too much sun.. you can see where i sprayed it on me. but the low spf gives you that glow from the sun and this brand isn't so oily like others i have used.
Samantha F.
Weedsport, NY
Not bad. My biggest problem with any spray on is it doesn't last as long as a bottle of rub on. So it is slightly disappointing. It's gentle on skin, but you can still feel what is on your skin, so it's a hop in the shower asap. It is not a great value, they could put more in the cans of spray on.
Kristin P.
Muskegon, MI
This is the only tanning spray that I've ever actually noticed a difference from. I have very European skin so I usually just burn and then go back to super pale skin, this actually helps me get a few more shades darker and gives me a healthy color.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
After camp and I have those ugly tan lines I always put this on my ugly tan to even the skin tones out works really good! It can darker the skin very fast but it's not harsh on the skin and I didn't brake out either so I really love this self tanner
Caitlin C.
Philadelphia, PA
Not too bad for a tanning spray. A little too expensive for my taste, but I'm a really cheap person to begin with. It did get the job done and I was tan when I used it. I bought this from Rite Aid. Make sure you actually spray everything though, because you will have streaks of tan and un tan...
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I just bought this before I went to the beach. It's a sunscreen and tanning oil in one!! So you don't need to buy both. It's pretty gentle and it smells amazing. I laid out in the sun for 2 hours with no reapplication and I got an incredible tan!