Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Ana C.
Ana C.

This oil sunscreen gives you perfect little amount of protection to get you a perfect tan on the beach. I love it!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Bremerton, WA

Love this cause it stays on even in the water and you get a good tan without getting burnt! I use it all the time
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Commerce Township, MI

I use this oil every time I'm in the sun. I love that it doesn't make me slippery and it's a dry feeling. Love it
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Mocksville

Love this. I am fair skin and burn really easy. When I use this I need never burn I actually get a little tan.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL

Keeps skin protected while also getting a tan. Soft and gentle on skin. Very good price and amount of product.
Selena R.
Selena R.
Leesburg, GA

My go to tanning oil. Goes on dry, and keeps me protected. I buy a can every year and it's affordable as well.
laura z.
laura z.

Great Sun Tanning Lotion and sunscreen for when you are the beautiful brown tan and easy to spray on and use
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
N Syracuse, NY

This product helps you achieve that fabulous tan. it smells good and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
Harrisonburg, VA

I love this sunscreen. While at the beach for a week I used it and was really tan at the end but not burnt
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
El Paso, TX

Love it, goes on fast and even in seconds. Drys very fast. Don't need a lot, a light coat works very well.

Join Now