Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#186 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
cali v.
cali v.
Murrysville, PA

You can never wrong with a Coppertone product. They go synonymous with suntan lotion. This dry oil is another winner.
Nataly M.
Nataly M.
South Gate, CA

Didn't have a problem with the product it protected enough so I didn't get sunburned. And it really helped my tanning
Mackensie S.
Mackensie S.
Baton Rouge

I love the way this oil protects my skin but still allows my skin to tan. Can't imagine Hsiang any other tanning oil.
Mellorya  C.
Mellorya C.

Love spray sun screen. This brand is pricier than store brands, but I would rather pay more for product i know works.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.

Love this stuff! It's so easy to apply and like that there is no nasty oily coating that lingers after it is applied
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Jacksonville, FL

This Is an awesome product, it protects you from burning(which i burn very easy), and lets you tan little at a time.
carol c.
carol c.
Hastings, NY

Nice smelling goes on clean fresh works does it's job would but often would use more of its costly but needed works
Raiyah H.
Raiyah H.
Wilmington, NC

I love love love this! I applied it after getting out of the pool and it gave me a beautiful glow almost instantly!
Ana C.
Ana C.

This oil sunscreen gives you perfect little amount of protection to get you a perfect tan on the beach. I love it!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Port Orchard, WA

Love this cause it stays on even in the water and you get a good tan without getting burnt! I use it all the time

Join Now