Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Port orchard , WA

Love this cause it stays on even in the water and you get a good tan without getting burnt! I use it all the time
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Commerce Township, MI

I use this oil every time I'm in the sun. I love that it doesn't make me slippery and it's a dry feeling. Love it
rachel r.
rachel r.

This stuff works great keepa you from burning. nice even tan ! my husband and i love it. are go to thia summer
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Mocksville

Love this. I am fair skin and burn really easy. When I use this I need never burn I actually get a little tan.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL

Keeps skin protected while also getting a tan. Soft and gentle on skin. Very good price and amount of product.
Selena R.
Selena R.
Leesburg, GA

My go to tanning oil. Goes on dry, and keeps me protected. I buy a can every year and it's affordable as well.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
N Syracuse, NY

This product helps you achieve that fabulous tan. it smells good and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
laura z.
laura z.

Great Sun Tanning Lotion and sunscreen for when you are the beautiful brown tan and easy to spray on and use
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
Harrisonburg, VA

I love this sunscreen. While at the beach for a week I used it and was really tan at the end but not burnt
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
El Paso, TX

Love it, goes on fast and even in seconds. Drys very fast. Don't need a lot, a light coat works very well.

Join Now