Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#184 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Oct. 19, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
I love this sunscreen. While at the beach for a week I used it and was really tan at the end but not burnt
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
El Paso, TX
Love it, goes on fast and even in seconds. Drys very fast. Don't need a lot, a light coat works very well.
Peyton G.
Peyton G.
I absolutely love this tanning oil, I don't get burned when I use it and it leave a beautiful natural tan
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Woodleaf, NC
A must have for the sun. Leaves skin tanned and toned without all the greasy feeling like other lotions
Heather B.
Heather B.
Byron Center, MI
Smells great! Works good. Dried quickly. Even spraying. Great for getting a tan. Beautiful golden tan
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
New Windsor, NY
Smells great and not greasy I like just spraying it on so convenient to use. Price isn't bad either.
Josh S.
Josh S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Not a big fan of sun block but when it's a must this does the trick. East to spray on and it last.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Nashville, TN
This helps my tan be even, and it has a very light SPF so I don't burn as bad as I do without it.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Shorewood, IL
Oct. 12, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
Goes on easy and sets quick and tan is golden! I absolutely adore this product and recommend it!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Worked very well in helping me get a tan. I definitely use it every summer when I hit the beach.