BY COPPERTONE #76 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I try to put sunscreen on, but I'm pretty bad about it. One of the brands I go for is coppertone because it's just a trusted brand. I normally like actual lotion but I do like this tanning spray.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I love this stuff and how easy it is to apply. I love that it’s dry oil too, it doesn’t make me feel disgusting afterward either. I use this product all the time, when I already have a base tan
Kelly M.
Bremen, GA
First of all I love the way this smells. Second of all it definitely got me darker while I was tanning. It doesn't make you feel super oily or sticky. It's definitely one of my favorites.
Lindsay K.
Three Rivers, MI
Love this! Sprays for an even application then I rub it in. Gives protection from sun rays while still allowing you to get that sun kissed glow. Doesn't leave an oily residue. Dries quickly after application.
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love this when I'm not out in the sun for very long. Let's my skin tan with out burning. And doesnt leave me greasy. I prefer the lotion over the spray because I always miss spots when I use the spray
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Dry oil is amazing! It doesn't leave you with that greasy touch. Helps you get tan and protected. I do recommend this product. Price is fair and it is easy to find in any grocery store or pharmacy.
Samantha W.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my go to brands for tanning oil. It is actually dry and you can typically find a coupon or its on sale. It does not leak and is not greasy. The sprayer on it is broad.
Jessica T.
['Olivet', ''], MI
I love using this tanning oil. It does not make you feel greasy and disgusting. It goes on very easily. It’s very gentle on the skin. I bought it at the grocery store. I would by it again and recommend it.
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
I do love this brand and especially the bronzer bottle. I like the concept of a spray on lotion, although if you miss some spots to rub in, you’ll get an awkward tan/tan lines. So be sure to rub it all in!
Sophia L.
i love this product so much! i love in florida so it’s always summer time here! i use this product to keep my tan long and fresh! i love that it’s not super greasy or sticky and really makes me glow!!