BY COPPERTONE #24 in Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily C.
Little Rock, AR
I am in love with the Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil. First, I love the non slippery formula. Secondly, the smell is amazing! I am repeat user of this product and will continue to use it and have definitely recommended it to all of my friends!
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray left my body feeling sticky, but my tan was so patchy! I was so disappointed. It is a pretty gentle formula and it's hard to tell that it's even on. It was also pretty cheap but I would recommend just getting the lotion.
Lindsay M.
Honolulu, HI
Over all good product. I didn't notice that it helped tan me any at all, but. I didn't burn- so that's a plus. Smells great and goes on well. Packaging is good, although aerosols aren't preferred. I'd be much more inclined to buy more often if it wasn't an Aerosol.
Natalia L.
This sunscreen is not too oily yet makes your skin feel smoothe. The bottle is nice for an even spray so you don't get it all over your hands. You can usually find it in any convenience store for a decent price. Definitely worth it and I would buy it again!
Rachel S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells delicious. Coconuts-beach realness. Not sure if it really helps with tanning my pale self, but I like the shine/glow it gives. I personally tend to just stick to high SPF and forgo the tanning, but I do like this stuff.
Brittany D.
Canton, GA
Smells great! does not leave the skin feeling oily like other brands tend to do. does cause you to tan without looking like snookie. it was purchased at my local walmart. price and quality were great. i would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used the Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil SunScreen and I wasn't as happy with it as I'd hoped I'd be. It was a bit too oily for my taste but I did end up with a nice glow. So all in all it does work it's just a little oily
Shelby T.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this product EVERY DAY it is my favorite especially during the summer. I like to moisturize after every shower and since it is so hot I don't like using heavy lotions so I just spray this and I'm good to go!
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super awesome for getting a nice tan! DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU ARE PALE! This stuff maybe have an SPF, but it has almost no protection if you're not already somewhat tan. It works great though and it smells nice too.
Marisa  P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the effortless coverage of this dry oil. However now that I'm older I need more spf and this no longer meets my needs. While I did use it as a teen and young adult, I liked it overall. The bottle did tend to run out quickly