Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#353 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Mackensie S.
Mackensie S.
Baton Rouge

I love the way this oil protects my skin but still allows my skin to tan. Can't imagine Hsiang any other tanning oil.
cali v.
cali v.

You can never wrong with a Coppertone product. They go synonymous with suntan lotion. This dry oil is another winner.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Jacksonville, FL

This Is an awesome product, it protects you from burning(which i burn very easy), and lets you tan little at a time.
carol c.
carol c.
Hastings, NY

Nice smelling goes on clean fresh works does it's job would but often would use more of its costly but needed works
Raiyah H.
Raiyah H.
Wilmington, NC

I love love love this! I applied it after getting out of the pool and it gave me a beautiful glow almost instantly!
Ana C.
Ana C.

This oil sunscreen gives you perfect little amount of protection to get you a perfect tan on the beach. I love it!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Bremerton, WA

Love this cause it stays on even in the water and you get a good tan without getting burnt! I use it all the time
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Commerce Township, MI

I use this oil every time I'm in the sun. I love that it doesn't make me slippery and it's a dry feeling. Love it
Selena R.
Selena R.
Leesburg, GA

My go to tanning oil. Goes on dry, and keeps me protected. I buy a can every year and it's affordable as well.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL

Keeps skin protected while also getting a tan. Soft and gentle on skin. Very good price and amount of product.