Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Garner, NC

Great tanning oil. Helped me get tan very easily and did not end up getting crazy burn like others do since I'm very pale.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Mount Olive, AL

Love the Coopertone Dry Oil. Less messy than normal oils or lotions. Coopertone is trusted brand and is always improving.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Fort Collins

I love this sunscreen so much! It dries really well but it does leave a weird slimy feel! It's great for tanning though!
Mellorya  C.
Mellorya C.

Love spray sun screen. This brand is pricier than store brands, but I would rather pay more for product i know works.
Mackensie S.
Mackensie S.
Baton Rouge

I love the way this oil protects my skin but still allows my skin to tan. Can't imagine Hsiang any other tanning oil.
Nataly M.
Nataly M.
South Gate, CA

Didn't have a problem with the product it protected enough so I didn't get sunburned. And it really helped my tanning
cali v.
cali v.
Murrysville, PA

You can never wrong with a Coppertone product. They go synonymous with suntan lotion. This dry oil is another winner.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Jacksonville, FL

This Is an awesome product, it protects you from burning(which i burn very easy), and lets you tan little at a time.
Raiyah H.
Raiyah H.
Wilmington, NC

I love love love this! I applied it after getting out of the pool and it gave me a beautiful glow almost instantly!
carol c.
carol c.
Hastings, NY

Nice smelling goes on clean fresh works does it's job would but often would use more of its costly but needed works

Join Now