Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Jacksonville, FL
This Is an awesome product, it protects you from burning(which i burn very easy), and lets you tan little at a time.
Raiyah H.
Raiyah H.
Wilmington, NC
I love love love this! I applied it after getting out of the pool and it gave me a beautiful glow almost instantly!
carol c.
carol c.
Hastings, NY
Nice smelling goes on clean fresh works does it's job would but often would use more of its costly but needed works
Ana C.
Ana C.
This oil sunscreen gives you perfect little amount of protection to get you a perfect tan on the beach. I love it!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cause it stays on even in the water and you get a good tan without getting burnt! I use it all the time
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Commerce Township, MI
I use this oil every time I'm in the sun. I love that it doesn't make me slippery and it's a dry feeling. Love it
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Mocksville
Love this. I am fair skin and burn really easy. When I use this I need never burn I actually get a little tan.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps skin protected while also getting a tan. Soft and gentle on skin. Very good price and amount of product.
Selena R.
Selena R.
Leesburg, GA
My go to tanning oil. Goes on dry, and keeps me protected. I buy a can every year and it's affordable as well.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
Cicero, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helps you achieve that fabulous tan. it smells good and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.