BY COPPERTONE #78 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kiley W.
Salisbury
This dry oil is my favorite because I hate the texture of conventional tanning oil. This is so easy to apply and gives me the perfect level of protection when I already have a base and just want to get a little extra color. I only use this on my body
Mason S.
Richardson, TX
I felt as though this product really did nothing. It was pricey, didn’t make me tan nor really protected me from a sunburn... just was there.... at least it smelled pleasant. Not something I particularly recommend.
Kayla H.
Love this to expedite my summer tan! It smells amazing and because it is a dry oil, doesn’t leave me feeling disgusting. It runs out fairly quick but isn’t too pricey. Love this product and would recommend!
Sara R.
Bartlesville, OK
I love to use Coppertone tanning spray while I’m out in the sun so I can get a tan while I’m laying there on the beach and it’s in a spray can so it’s even better I don’t have to get my hands all greasy and worry about using too much product
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
Love this for tanning I’m pretty pale and this really helped I loved the smell and the cost it wasn’t expensive it was easy it find I really enjoyed using this really recommend it to anyone looking to get tan
Cheyenne W.
Foreman, AR
Take this with me when I travel to the beach. I like it because it doesn't leave you feeling extremely oily. Smells good as well! I haven't tested enough to know if it really does make a difference in my tan.
Barbara L.
Seattle , WA
I loved the smell, and it's a good protection! The price is ok and more cheaper than anothers, I meet all my expectations, it's very gentle and soft. I will but more times for sure!!! I couldn't be live without a one like this!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
I try to put sunscreen on, but I'm pretty bad about it. One of the brands I go for is coppertone because it's just a trusted brand. I normally like actual lotion but I do like this tanning spray.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I love this stuff and how easy it is to apply. I love that it’s dry oil too, it doesn’t make me feel disgusting afterward either. I use this product all the time, when I already have a base tan
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Dry oil is amazing! It doesn't leave you with that greasy touch. Helps you get tan and protected. I do recommend this product. Price is fair and it is easy to find in any grocery store or pharmacy.