Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#186 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Justine G.
Justine G.
Kimberly, WI

This stuff is inexpensive but I don't really like the spray. It doesn't get everywhere it needs to be. And it's not the healthiest for you.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Middletown, NJ

I use this when I go tanning it helps me get a nice color whole not feeling as guilty you can buy if almost anywhere and it's inexpensive
euridice c.
euridice c.

dura mucho el efecto del bronceado con este producto, quedas bellisima, parejita. no mancha la ropa y eso me encanta¡¡¡ recomendado 100%
Tammy R.
Tammy R.

I love this product. Previous products would leave you too oily where this dry oil spray doesn't leave the same residue. Smells amazing!
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Shepherdsville, KY

I loveee this dry oil!! I have never gotten a sunburn from using it, and I always get the sunkissed glow I want! Plus, it smells great!
Janin B.
Janin B.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this product. Sprays on light. I had immediate results and the fact that you have the sunscreen and tanning lotion is great!
Migdalia M.
Migdalia M.

Great sunscreen. Its not sticky nor greasy yet goes on smoothly. It has a nice summertime scent and leaves your skin feeling fresh.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Almyra

This product was awesome. It didn't leave my skin dry or greasy! It had good coverage. Didn't burn my skin. It also smells amazing
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Wilmington, DE

This sunscreen may have a very low SPF, but it is very protective and I never got sun burnt using. It also helped me get more tan.
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
New Bern, NC

First time i tried this I instantly loved it. Easy to apply, tans great, leaves a nice glow on you, and doesn't get you sun burnt!

Join Now