BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelly M.
Bremen, GA
First of all I love the way this smells. Second of all it definitely got me darker while I was tanning. It doesn't make you feel super oily or sticky. It's definitely one of my favorites.
Lindsay K.
Three Rivers, MI
Love this! Sprays for an even application then I rub it in. Gives protection from sun rays while still allowing you to get that sun kissed glow. Doesn't leave an oily residue. Dries quickly after application.
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love this when I'm not out in the sun for very long. Let's my skin tan with out burning. And doesnt leave me greasy. I prefer the lotion over the spray because I always miss spots when I use the spray
Samantha W.
Sandy Springs, GA
This is one of my go to brands for tanning oil. It is actually dry and you can typically find a coupon or its on sale. It does not leak and is not greasy. The sprayer on it is broad.
Jessica T.
['Olivet', ''], MI
I love using this tanning oil. It does not make you feel greasy and disgusting. It goes on very easily. It’s very gentle on the skin. I bought it at the grocery store. I would by it again and recommend it.
Kierianne L.
Falls church, VA
I do love this brand and especially the bronzer bottle. I like the concept of a spray on lotion, although if you miss some spots to rub in, you’ll get an awkward tan/tan lines. So be sure to rub it all in!
Sophia L.
i love this product so much! i love in florida so it’s always summer time here! i use this product to keep my tan long and fresh! i love that it’s not super greasy or sticky and really makes me glow!!
Marissa T.
Yonkers, NY
Love this spray it's super great for application! Aerosol makes it easy to self apply evenly with no struggle! Smells great works great! Always like coppertone products!
Jessica R.
Cary , NC
I love this sunscreen that protects my skin 100% when I go to Lake or just hang out with my family and the sun is not pricey at all and it comes in really really handy
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my skin stay protected throughout the day and it feels great. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!