Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE #24 in Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a couple times over the summer and was mildly disappointed. I might have not used it right because it left my screen oily. I tan really easy so I need more spf to last and not get too dark too fast. I probably won't use this product again. If I wanted a darker tan I would just use the tanning oil
Sydney S.
South vienna, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very lightweight oil, dries very quick and lasts a long time. The oil is water resistant and didn't budge. A very gentle formula. I got it at my nearest drug store, Walgreens. I would recommend this to others because It did help me get some tan but at the same time I didn't burn!
Ciara W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever my husband and I are going to the beach in hopes for the perfect tan, we use Coppertone's SPF 4 dry tanning oil. It does not leave our skin greasy or sticky, and we always leave without sunburns, which is great in this Florida sun! We will definitely continue to buy.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
After camp and I have those ugly tan lines I always put this on my ugly tan to even the skin tones out works really good! It can darker the skin very fast but it's not harsh on the skin and I didn't brake out either so I really love this self tanner
Caitlin C.
Philadelphia, PA
Not too bad for a tanning spray. A little too expensive for my taste, but I'm a really cheap person to begin with. It did get the job done and I was tan when I used it. I bought this from Rite Aid. Make sure you actually spray everything though, because you will have streaks of tan and un tan...
Emily C.
Little Rock, AR
I am in love with the Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil. First, I love the non slippery formula. Secondly, the smell is amazing! I am repeat user of this product and will continue to use it and have definitely recommended it to all of my friends!
Lindsay M.
Honolulu, HI
Over all good product. I didn't notice that it helped tan me any at all, but. I didn't burn- so that's a plus. Smells great and goes on well. Packaging is good, although aerosols aren't preferred. I'd be much more inclined to buy more often if it wasn't an Aerosol.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray left my body feeling sticky, but my tan was so patchy! I was so disappointed. It is a pretty gentle formula and it's hard to tell that it's even on. It was also pretty cheap but I would recommend just getting the lotion.
Natalia L.
This sunscreen is not too oily yet makes your skin feel smoothe. The bottle is nice for an even spray so you don't get it all over your hands. You can usually find it in any convenience store for a decent price. Definitely worth it and I would buy it again!
Brittany D.
Canton, GA
Smells great! does not leave the skin feeling oily like other brands tend to do. does cause you to tan without looking like snookie. it was purchased at my local walmart. price and quality were great. i would definitely recommend it to friends and family.