Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#184 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
cindy k.
cindy k.
Medford, NJ
Great product. Goes on dry and sand will not stick to you. Sleeps great too! Spray on every 2 hours. It gives you a great tan
Katie B.
Katie B.
Greensboro, NC
You have to reapply often and it is super oily. If you're reading a magazine while tanning it will get the ink all over you.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Mebane, NC
Jan. 2, 2017, 8:54 a.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
Love this product helps me achieve the sun kissed glow that I like to have in the summer months while helping me not to burn
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Garner, NC
Great tanning oil. Helped me get tan very easily and did not end up getting crazy burn like others do since I'm very pale.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Mount Olive, AL
Love the Coopertone Dry Oil. Less messy than normal oils or lotions. Coopertone is trusted brand and is always improving.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Fort Collins
Jan. 7, 2017, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: Dry Oil Continuous Spray Tanning SPF 4 6 oz
I love this sunscreen so much! It dries really well but it does leave a weird slimy feel! It's great for tanning though!
Mellorya  C.
Mellorya C.
Love spray sun screen. This brand is pricier than store brands, but I would rather pay more for product i know works.
cali v.
cali v.
You can never wrong with a Coppertone product. They go synonymous with suntan lotion. This dry oil is another winner.
Nataly M.
Nataly M.
South Gate, CA
Didn't have a problem with the product it protected enough so I didn't get sunburned. And it really helped my tanning
Mackensie S.
Mackensie S.
Baton Rouge
I love the way this oil protects my skin but still allows my skin to tan. Can't imagine Hsiang any other tanning oil.