BY COPPERTONE #76 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Baylee G.
I love to use this sunscreen when I tan or am at the beach. It protects your skin from harsh UV but let's you get a little but of color. It's hard for me to tan because I am so fair and this is a good middle man. I also like that there isn't a heavy oil feel.
Morgan M.
Huntington, WV
I’ve used coopertone my whole life. Mainly the sunscreen when I was younger, but now that I lay out to tan I love using this ! I usually buy this at Walmart and it’s not a harsh tanning oil. I would recommend to anyone who loves to soak up the sun.
Ashlee A.
I don't use this very often but my husband enjoys using it. Personally, I don't feel like it gives me enough protection from the sun but also give me a tan. Compared to the Walmart brand it is a little more than I would spend for a similar product.
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
I love the spray tanning oil. It's super easy to evenly apply on the skin. My only complaint is I've never spray anything has never been my favorite, but that is personal opinion.
Joscelyn M.
I bought this in hopes of aiding in getting tan. I don’t know that it made much of a difference in my tan. I only used it a few times and I’m not sure if my tan grew thanks to the products. It smelled good and the spray went on evenly.
Keila T.
Elizabethton , TN
As per any sunscreen or tanning lotion i used this in a natural sun exposure. I would use this while i ran during the summer. It’s now December and i have not needed to go to a tanning salon yet! Be safe but this product is my go to!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I bought this the first time this year and I really liked the dry oil because it doesn't make you super greasy like a tanning oil normally does, but you go through it pretty fast because it is a continuous spray instead of a gel or lotion.
Roseann B.
Elmer, NJ
I love a lot of copper tone products. They have been around forever and are a common summer staple in my home. This applies effortlessly and that's what I love most about it. We have a pool and spend many hours outdoors in the summertime.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I love this tanning oil spray! It adds an instant glow to my skin and instensifies my tan with persistent use. It's smells of summer and the spray can allows the for even coverage. It's mess free which means no wasted product.
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
It’s sunscreen.... I’ll give it five stars because I’m not really sure how sunscreen can be bad. It actually smells pretty good and I tan super easy so hey no complaints here. If it were cheaper I guess that would be better