Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Janin B.
Janin B.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this product. Sprays on light. I had immediate results and the fact that you have the sunscreen and tanning lotion is great!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Almyra

This product was awesome. It didn't leave my skin dry or greasy! It had good coverage. Didn't burn my skin. It also smells amazing
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
New bern, NC

First time i tried this I instantly loved it. Easy to apply, tans great, leaves a nice glow on you, and doesn't get you sun burnt!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Wilmington, DE

This sunscreen may have a very low SPF, but it is very protective and I never got sun burnt using. It also helped me get more tan.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Decatur, TN

This is a good product to allow you to get sun, while it keeps you from burning to bad. It has a decent scent and is easy to use
Joelle C.
Joelle C.
San Marcos, CA

This product is easy to use but it leaves your skin feeling quite tight and sticky. It is a good concept but not well executed
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
West Monroe, LA

It leaves a greasy feeling on the skin, but it does help with getting you a nice tan. I didn't burn while using this product.
cindy k.
cindy k.
Medford, NJ

Great product. Goes on dry and sand will not stick to you. Sleeps great too! Spray on every 2 hours. It gives you a great tan
Katie B.
Katie B.
Tuscaloosa, AL

You have to reapply often and it is super oily. If you're reading a magazine while tanning it will get the ink all over you.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Mebane, NC

Love this product helps me achieve the sun kissed glow that I like to have in the summer months while helping me not to burn

Join Now