Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

cindy k.
cindy k.
Medford, NJ
Great product. Goes on dry and sand will not stick to you. Sleeps great too! Spray on every 2 hours. It gives you a great tan
Katie B.
Katie B.
Boone, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
You have to reapply often and it is super oily. If you're reading a magazine while tanning it will get the ink all over you.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Mebane, NC
Love this product helps me achieve the sun kissed glow that I like to have in the summer months while helping me not to burn
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Garner, NC
Great tanning oil. Helped me get tan very easily and did not end up getting crazy burn like others do since I'm very pale.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Mount Olive, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Coopertone Dry Oil. Less messy than normal oils or lotions. Coopertone is trusted brand and is always improving.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Fort Collins
I love this sunscreen so much! It dries really well but it does leave a weird slimy feel! It's great for tanning though!
Nataly M.
Nataly M.
South Gate, CA
Didn't have a problem with the product it protected enough so I didn't get sunburned. And it really helped my tanning
Mackensie S.
Mackensie S.
Baton Rouge
I love the way this oil protects my skin but still allows my skin to tan. Can't imagine Hsiang any other tanning oil.
cali v.
cali v.
You can never wrong with a Coppertone product. They go synonymous with suntan lotion. This dry oil is another winner.
Mellorya  C.
Mellorya C.
Love spray sun screen. This brand is pricier than store brands, but I would rather pay more for product i know works.