Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#157 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
McComb, MS

In my past experiences Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen has worked fenomanoly. The only thing that I don't particularly like about it is how long you have to wait before getting in the water. During the summer I kayak more than anything, and this is what we usually use to tan. So, if it was instant dry it would have 5 five stars in stead of 4, but I still love the product and brand!
Toni B.
Toni B.
Richmond, IN

This is the best tanning spray I have ever found!! I love the way it feels like I have nothing on, no oily residual! However it also makes it hard to make sure you have an even coat on. I tan easily in the sun but having the small amount of spf helps me feel like I have some protection from the harmful sun-rays exposure. But I do love this formula and will continue to use it all!!!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Medical Lake, WA

I loved using this product because it was much easier to apply and you didn't need to get your hands all sticky. But because of the packaging and delivery system, you definitely get way less product in the long run. Overall I was totally satisfied with the results, and it helped develop my tan much faster. I just wish there was more product to make up for the spray system.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Portland, OR

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUFF! I AM USUALLY A TAN PERSON, BORN THAT WAY BUT LIVING IN THE NORTHWEST IT HARDLY SEES SUN, SO OBVIOUSLY MY LEGS TEND TO NEED MORE WORK !! I SPRAYED THIS ON AND IN ONE DAY OF USING THIS I COULD DEFINITELY SEE A NICE TAN, PLUS IT PROTECTS YOU FROM THE HARMFUL SUN! THAT'S A WIN WIN TO ME, IT SMELLS GOOD AND ISN'T STICKY WHICH IS A HUGE PLUS ALSO!
Summer D.
Summer D.
Pinole, CA

I really enjoy the Coopertone Tanning oil with sunscreen. The product goes on smoothly and smells nice which I appreciate. The packaging is nice and convenient to use. It is gentle on the skin. I like that it is tanning sunscreen so it protects as well. I would like to see more products by coopertone in the tanning line. For example after tan cooling products.
Verlinda S.
Verlinda S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

I didn't really like this tanning oil at all. It made my skin feel like it was being suffocated and I had to hurry and wash it off. I did love the smell, but I couldn't keep it long enough to see how it tanned my skin..... it felt suffocating on my skin....I wish I could better review this product but the feel on my skin was too much
raquel f.
raquel f.

I don't use sunscreen because I like to tan so I use this tan oil and I love it! especially because it is in a spray and its so easy to put on but don't put it on in the beach put it on before you hit the beach cus the wind will blow it on your face lol but it is good and never had a bad tan with it. no peeling just a nice tan :)
Sara H.
Sara H.
Salem, VA

Love this product. I have fair skin, and I have a very hard time getting tan. This product helps me get very tan without burning. It is perfect to use at the beach or by the pool. I apply and sun bathe for a while, if I start to feel like my skin is getting red, I apply normal sunscreen and finish tanning. I will buy again
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Moss Point, MS

The BEST tanning spray with minimal sunscreen. This is the only product I buy for tanning. We have numerous parties throughout the summer and everyone is always using my spray because it works so well. It's not overly oily like most sprays and covers well! Leaves a slight fragrance behind that smells wonderful!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

Is my favorite tanning dry oil sunscreen spray. it goes on smooth and even and I'm even able to get my back without any help from anybody else. It dries in seconds so there's no oily feel to it. I would definitely recommend this to anybody that's trying to get a tan but still want to little SPF for protection

Join Now