Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Alyssa J.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Toni B.Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by rachel r.

BY COPPERTONE #24 in Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Susan W.
Ball, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is definitely a go to in the summer months! I always want a tanning oil but when the spray came out, the conscience of it topped everything! I go for the lower SPF but I’m glad it has a little in it to block the harmful rays. When in doubt, this is the tanning spray I get when the family heads to the lake side!
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product. It smells good, it DOES NOT leave a gross residue. It dries immediately. You don’t have to rub anything in, just spray. It helps get that golden tan that everyone is always after. It lasts, a little goes a long way. I use it every summer, for beach and pool days. 10/10 would recommend.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact that it was a drying spray because it actually worked you weren’t oily whenever you put on. I got it at Walmart it was very cheap however I didn’t really tan with it. I guess the only thing that I would wish for this product is that you could actually get tan using this product.
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
For someone who wants to tan and not feel oily this is perfect for you. When I first started tanning I could only find oils. Then I fought this one which is dry oil and I’ve rephrased it year after year. I have gone through probably a dozen. This doesn’t affect sensitive skin and I love it. It’s one of my summer essentials.
Morgan M.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used coopertone my whole life. Mainly the sunscreen when I was younger, but now that I lay out to tan I love using this ! I usually buy this at Walmart and it’s not a harsh tanning oil. I would recommend to anyone who loves to soak up the sun.
Jacleen G.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this all summer while walking to build a nice tan. The oil dries very quickly after being applied and feels smooth and not sticky. The nozzle did get stuck on the bottle for me, I’m not sure if it was just on the bottle I tried or not.
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite sunscreen and tanning oil. It is a plus that they are combined together! I recommend to others and would definitely buy again. The scent is easy and I like the spray bottle which means you don't need to use your hands.
Hunter R.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite! I hate to be sticky or gross after applying. This dries smoothly and feels nice on the skin. I feel as though I’m blocking the harmful rays and not getting burnt, but also developing a nice glowing tan. I do start with a stronger SPF then work my way down the darker I get!

Also be careful though, if your bottle is running out, I do not recommend relying on getting a full coverage SPF for that day. Your tan can turn splotchy because it was not fully applied!
Keila T.
Elizabethton , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
As per any sunscreen or tanning lotion i used this in a natural sun exposure. I would use this while i ran during the summer. It’s now December and i have not needed to go to a tanning salon yet! Be safe but this product is my go to!
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works okay. It leaves my skin glowing at the end of the day. I don’t like this kind as much as the sports kind because I feel like I need to continue applying the sunscreen. I do enjoy the after glow of my skin.