Add a Photo

By COPPERTONE
#186 in Sunscreen
Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.
Photos (3)
Toni B.
Toni B.
Richmond, IN

This is the best tanning spray I have ever found!! I love the way it feels like I have nothing on, no oily residual! However it also makes it hard to make sure you have an even coat on. I tan easily in the sun but having the small amount of spf helps me feel like I have some protection from the harmful sun-rays exposure. But I do love this formula and will continue to use it all!!!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Medical Lake, WA

I loved using this product because it was much easier to apply and you didn't need to get your hands all sticky. But because of the packaging and delivery system, you definitely get way less product in the long run. Overall I was totally satisfied with the results, and it helped develop my tan much faster. I just wish there was more product to make up for the spray system.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Portland, OR

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUFF! I AM USUALLY A TAN PERSON, BORN THAT WAY BUT LIVING IN THE NORTHWEST IT HARDLY SEES SUN, SO OBVIOUSLY MY LEGS TEND TO NEED MORE WORK !! I SPRAYED THIS ON AND IN ONE DAY OF USING THIS I COULD DEFINITELY SEE A NICE TAN, PLUS IT PROTECTS YOU FROM THE HARMFUL SUN! THAT'S A WIN WIN TO ME, IT SMELLS GOOD AND ISN'T STICKY WHICH IS A HUGE PLUS ALSO!
Summer D.
Summer D.
Pinole, CA

I really enjoy the Coopertone Tanning oil with sunscreen. The product goes on smoothly and smells nice which I appreciate. The packaging is nice and convenient to use. It is gentle on the skin. I like that it is tanning sunscreen so it protects as well. I would like to see more products by coopertone in the tanning line. For example after tan cooling products.
Verlinda S.
Verlinda S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

I didn't really like this tanning oil at all. It made my skin feel like it was being suffocated and I had to hurry and wash it off. I did love the smell, but I couldn't keep it long enough to see how it tanned my skin..... it felt suffocating on my skin....I wish I could better review this product but the feel on my skin was too much
raquel f.
raquel f.

I don't use sunscreen because I like to tan so I use this tan oil and I love it! especially because it is in a spray and its so easy to put on but don't put it on in the beach put it on before you hit the beach cus the wind will blow it on your face lol but it is good and never had a bad tan with it. no peeling just a nice tan :)
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Moss Point, MS

The BEST tanning spray with minimal sunscreen. This is the only product I buy for tanning. We have numerous parties throughout the summer and everyone is always using my spray because it works so well. It's not overly oily like most sprays and covers well! Leaves a slight fragrance behind that smells wonderful!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.

Is my favorite tanning dry oil sunscreen spray. it goes on smooth and even and I'm even able to get my back without any help from anybody else. It dries in seconds so there's no oily feel to it. I would definitely recommend this to anybody that's trying to get a tan but still want to little SPF for protection
Raven G.
Raven G.
Twentynine Palms, CA

I used this a couple times over the summer and was mildly disappointed. I might have not used it right because it left my screen oily. I tan really easy so I need more spf to last and not get too dark too fast. I probably won't use this product again. If I wanted a darker tan I would just use the tanning oil
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Auburn

Not bad. My biggest problem with any spray on is it doesn't last as long as a bottle of rub on. So it is slightly disappointing. It's gentle on skin, but you can still feel what is on your skin, so it's a hop in the shower asap. It is not a great value, they could put more in the cans of spray on.

Join Now