Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4!
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this tanning oil because it has spf! It doesn’t dry your skin out and it is light and not greasy. Easy to find this product in any store which is great, and affordable! It smells very good as well.
Combination / Blackheads, Puffiness, Redness
Ft Walton Bch, FL
If I know I only have a small window of time to catch some rays and I’m looking to get some color, I’ll use this. I grab it at Walgreens usually but I e seen it in most big mix retailers as well. It’s a tad greasy (its oil) but it does make my skin super soft.
Woodstock, AL
Use this stuff all summer long. Spray on in the morning and never reapply. Dry oil creates a protective layer on my skin that does not wear off or rinse off if in and out of a pool. Sweat does not remove it either. Best invention ever! Use all over my body including face and thinning hair/scalp.
Acne
Richmond, VA
This dry oil spray is FANTASTIC! I don't get oil hands from having to rub it in, the smell isn't so strong and the best part is it doesn't leak. I get even coverage and the colouring I get after using it is a golden brown. I highly recommend it.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Fall River , MA
My sister recommended the Coppertone Tanning dry oil sunscreen to me, because she says you can still achieve some color outside without having to worry about getting a sunburn. Well for her that was the case, but for me not so much :( I did experience a sunburn while using this product, and I did achieve some color. I would have like to have some color without the burn. I will say though, I have tried other sunscreens from Coppetone and I never experienced a burn while using those. I think this one doesn't have a high enough spf for me.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Aurelia, IA
This stuff works okay. It leaves my skin glowing at the end of the day. I don’t like this kind as much as the sports kind because I feel like I need to continue applying the sunscreen. I do enjoy the after glow of my skin.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads / Stretch Marks, Dryness
Niceville, FL
I love all Coppertone sunscreens. I use them all-sport, faces, oil, original-from SPF 4 to 30. Living in Florida, you have to use a sunscreen you can count on and Coppertone never lets me down!
Combination / Redness, Fine Lines, Dark Spots
New Haven
This product, unfortunately did nothing for me. I️ generally can tan, it takes a while to do so, therefore I️ bought this product. It did nothin for me all summer regardless of how many times I️ reapplied.
I really like  Coppertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray with SPF 15 - 8 oz because your hands aren’t super greasy from rubbing the oil on you skin. You just spray it on like other sunscreen and you get a nice golden tan. It’s gentle on the skin. I reapply every hour to protect my skin. I highly recommend this product especially if you don’t like greasy hands.
Newport, NC
Coopertone Tanning Dry Oil Sunscreen Spray SPF 4 uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn't love this product, SMELL IS AMAZING!!! I would bath in this scent if I could , I do however spray this on my body after a shower and I'm going out on the town for the day or to the beach , leaves my skin nice and glowing after a day in the sun!!!
Dry