BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Meagan G.
Mc Comb, OH
I use this poolside to help gradually build my tan. But don’t be fooled I used another sunscreen underneath, usually a SPF 30 and then spraying this tan oil on top to help build my tan. I find that there isn’t enough protection for my skin if I use this product alone and I’m not trying to risk skin cancer to build a beautiful summer glow.
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
For someone who wants to tan and not feel oily this is perfect for you. When I first started tanning I could only find oils. Then I fought this one which is dry oil and I’ve rephrased it year after year. I have gone through probably a dozen. This doesn’t affect sensitive skin and I love it. It’s one of my summer essentials.
Annie Y.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
If I know I only have a small window of time to catch some rays and I’m looking to get some color, I’ll use this. I grab it at Walgreens usually but I e seen it in most big mix retailers as well. It’s a tad greasy (its oil) but it does make my skin super soft.
sierra g.
Use this stuff all summer long. Spray on in the morning and never reapply. Dry oil creates a protective layer on my skin that does not wear off or rinse off if in and out of a pool. Sweat does not remove it either. Best invention ever! Use all over my body including face and thinning hair/scalp.
Emily G.
I love this product! Once I have a slight tan, I use this product and I help my tan become darker. I love that it is a dry oil and my skin does not feel oily. This product can be found at any drug store, but I bought mine at Walmart. I highly recommend!
Ashley T.
Richmond, VA
This dry oil spray is FANTASTIC! I don't get oil hands from having to rub it in, the smell isn't so strong and the best part is it doesn't leak. I get even coverage and the colouring I get after using it is a golden brown. I highly recommend it.
Paige H.
I have a hard time tanning, I usually burn really quick. I don’t see a difference in darkness but it does reduce burning. It’s super easy to spray on and not have to worry about it coming off. Not my favorite but still a great brand!
Ali P.
Carmel, IN
I love the smell of this and I absolutely love that it has some SPF in it. Very gentle on skin. Prefer lotion to the spray in any type of sunscreen... but I love this stuff. Wouldn’t recommend using it somewhere tropical if your skin hasn’t been exposed to sun in a while
Jacquelyn D.
This product does not really work at all. It leaves a nasty film and does not allow a tan. It smells funny and is greasy. I have tried it several times and I have been disappointed every time. I would not purchase it again.
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
This stuff works okay. It leaves my skin glowing at the end of the day. I don’t like this kind as much as the sports kind because I feel like I need to continue applying the sunscreen. I do enjoy the after glow of my skin.