BY COPPERTONE #76 in Facial Sunscreen

Coppertone® Tanning Dry Oil SPF 4 Sunscreen Spray
Non-greasy, light formula.
Water resistant (80 minutes).
With aloe and vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
L.Rhodes R.
Taylorsville
In my “older” years I’ve made the decision that sunscreen is a must! Especially with skin cancer running in my family; yikes! However, sometimes I just want to be tan like when I was younger! I naturally have quite an olive skin tone and in some peoples view my natural, untanned skin tone is dark but to me I’m a good candidate to test how your sunglasses are working! WELL, this is the fifth product I have tried in attempts to get a little darker but also have some form of sunscreen. Let me tell you what. I bought six extra bottles after the SECOND TIME I USED THE DAMN STUFF! I am addicted, in love and devoted officially. I can’t begin to explain my pleasure when I came home from a 10 hour day of boating with my bae to find NO SUN BURN ladies and gents but a GLORIOUS tan. A beautiful, even, soft tan. I know it was tan because I accidentally forgot to remove my FitBit and the line helped gauge how pale I was before. Buy this product. You won’t be disappointed. 🙌🙌
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
This is my go-to product for the beach in the Summer where I go nearly every day. I like that easily sprays on which I apply before going out to the beach because he gets a little tricky spraying something like that on your skin when you're that close to the windy ocean. But this doesn't leave you greasy, it leaves you a little shiny witch look sexy and it really encourages a tan rather than just blocking.
Meagan G.
Fremont
I use this poolside to help gradually build my tan. But don’t be fooled I used another sunscreen underneath, usually a SPF 30 and then spraying this tan oil on top to help build my tan. I find that there isn’t enough protection for my skin if I use this product alone and I’m not trying to risk skin cancer to build a beautiful summer glow.
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
For someone who wants to tan and not feel oily this is perfect for you. When I first started tanning I could only find oils. Then I fought this one which is dry oil and I’ve rephrased it year after year. I have gone through probably a dozen. This doesn’t affect sensitive skin and I love it. It’s one of my summer essentials.
Emily M.
Centennial, CO
Love how easy this is to use. I use it when I am already pretty tan and just want to stay tan, not really get any darker. I reapply often to keep from burning. The product goes on easy and does not leave that super oily feel that some oil sprays do. I recommend to everyone!

Annie Y.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
If I know I only have a small window of time to catch some rays and I’m looking to get some color, I’ll use this. I grab it at Walgreens usually but I e seen it in most big mix retailers as well. It’s a tad greasy (its oil) but it does make my skin super soft.
sierra g.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Use this stuff all summer long. Spray on in the morning and never reapply. Dry oil creates a protective layer on my skin that does not wear off or rinse off if in and out of a pool. Sweat does not remove it either. Best invention ever! Use all over my body including face and thinning hair/scalp.
Emily G.
I love this product! Once I have a slight tan, I use this product and I help my tan become darker. I love that it is a dry oil and my skin does not feel oily. This product can be found at any drug store, but I bought mine at Walmart. I highly recommend!
Whitney M.
Wichita, KS
I was a lifeguard for four years in high school, so I learned which brands worked and which didn’t. Coppertone always worked the best for the best price. The sunscreen helped me stay burn free, and the oil helped me get that tan glow I always wanted.
Ashley T.
Richmond, VA
This dry oil spray is FANTASTIC! I don't get oil hands from having to rub it in, the smell isn't so strong and the best part is it doesn't leak. I get even coverage and the colouring I get after using it is a golden brown. I highly recommend it.