Coopertone Coppertone Kids SPF50 Sun Essentials Pack of 4 ClearBag uploaded by Perla C.

BY COOPERTONE

• Can someone recommend me this brand for kids?? I need som...2 Answers
Michealle B.
Orem
This sunscreen is a great product. I like how it does not have a strong smell like the others and it is easy to use. I got mine in a small size to have in my bag and it is very convenient to have, even though the bottle is small it still contains lots of product.
Erin M.
Auburn
Amazing sunscreen. Feels amazing on your skin! Doesn’t make your skin feel oily. It’s perfect. It can even be used as a moisturizer for your dry skin. Very great sunscreen. Does the job that it’s required to do!
Michaela C.
Rockaway Park
This is a good product. It works for the sun. It is a sunscreen for going out in the sun. it has spa 50 with is good because it is very high and will keep you protected for longer and better than other spas that sunscreens have. I recommend this product
Rebecca R.
Whittier
I like this one because I prefer spray than lotion. It’s very affordable, you can buy it at any drugstore. It meet my expectations. I always use this brand it works really well and as I said it will be purchased by me again.
Emmy C.
Delmar, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for kids. This is a quick and easy wipe down to make sure they stay safe. I have red heads who burn easy I need this every time we are out in the sun for more than a few minutes!
jodie u.
Nicholasville, KY
Love coopertone!! My kids will always be lathered well with this! They have so many different strengths for any skin type. My kids have never burned if I use this brand. Really REALLY recommend
Erica T.
Columbus
Great product, especially for our family as every other brand we had tried left my baby with a rash. Great price and has kept us from getting sunburned.
Christina B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy to go and even adults can use. The price is right and accommodating for any budget. The smell isn’t bad either and I enjoyed it very well
kim m.
okemah, OK
A great product! The only thing I want to go to when I need a sun screen. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends to try!
Holly S.
Chandler
Good for the kids. I just don't dare put it on my face... It didn't bring the kids eyes if it was close to their eyes though.
Perla C.
Can someone recommend me this brand for kids?? I need something to use at the pool and for soccer training. Thanks in advance.