Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsCoop+Daisy
Coop + Daisy Night Glow Sleeping Serum Glycolic Acid Collagen 15 Fl Oz

Coop + Daisy Night Glow Sleeping Serum Glycolic Acid Collagen 1.5 Fl Oz

by Coop+Daisy

Do you put this on by itself at night? Or do you top it with a moisturizer?
Start your review of Coop + Daisy Night Glow Sleeping Serum Glycolic Acid Collagen 1.5 Fl Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Callie W.
Reno, NV
I love this serum. It has Glycolic Acid, so it exfoliates and removes dead skin cells without over drying or giving you that burning feeling. I also sometimes use a similar product from Nip Fab, but that one is way harsher, which could be good 1x a week, but it doesn't have the other "good" ingredients that the Glow Serum has in it. The bottle feels way higher end than it is, it's glass with a push dropper. The colors kind of remind me of Drunk Elephant and I've heard it's a dupe for one of their super expensive, popular face potions. I will definitely buy the Glow Serum again once it's gone, however, that will take a while. I've already been using it for over 2 months and still have a ton of product left! I really can't say enough good things about this serum!
Gina R.
Ponchatoula, LA
THIS STUFF IS GOLDEN!!!!! Not only is it at a very very very affordable price range, but it also works wonders! I would absolutely repurchase. The way that it not only dries on to the skin, but also the way that it shows instant results is actually mesmerizing. I love coop & daisy!
Alison F.
Springfield, IL
Picked this up at TJMaxx after hearing it was a drunk elephant dupe. So far so good! I love the way my skin looks when I wake up. I think my dark marks and acne scaring have begun to fade a bit as well
Kelsey G.
Towanda, KS
Coop + Daisy Night Glow Sleeping Serum Glycolic Acid Collagen 1.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Kelsey G.
I think this does a decent job. I’m not a big fan of a serum but I wanted try this one out since I’d heard it was a dupe for drunk elephant. I think it does a good job of making my skin look more radiant without making me super oily. I use this after cleaning and toning right before I use my nighttime moisturizer. I found this at TJ Maxx and I would probably buy again!!
Karlie D.
Saginaw, MI
Coop + Daisy Night Glow Sleeping Serum Glycolic Acid Collagen 1.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Karlie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
This serum was realy nice and smooth on my skin. The formula rub into my skin like lotion without leaving my skin oily or sticky. #Nightserum #glow #nightroutine #skin #skincare #collagen #glycolicacid #
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
For the price, this is a really nice serum. I don’t feel like it works as well as my Ole Henriksen but if you can’t afford that type of price tag, this is a pretty good option. My only complaint is the packaging is kind of cheap and the dropper doesn’t work that well.
Amy P.
Plainfield, IL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I purchased this product after seeing it considered a dupe for drunk elephant. I think it’s been really effective with my acne scars! My skin feels still plump and moisturized in the morning and there is no irritation. I would recommend this if you are looking for a effective yet cheaper version on the drunk elephant. I will purchase again!
Lauren P.
Atchison, KS
I absolutely LOVE this face serum! I have been using this every night for over a month and I can't even explain how much it has done for my skin. I live in Alaska where it is super dry and cold in the winter so this has helped me beat the effects that this weather has on our skin! Pair this with the day Vitamin C serum and you will LOVE your new skin!
Tracey G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This serum is so good. When applying it makes my skin feel so good and hydrated. Its not harsh on the skin. It actually calms my dry skin even if its irritrated prior and gives it a refreshing look. I bought it at tj maxx for $6.99 and hope to go back soon and buy more before their out. Its definitely worth trying.
Angela  .
Love this product! This serum gives you a boost of hydration and makes the skin look plump and glowy! Amazing for using before makeup!