BY COOMBS FAMILY FARMS

Coombs Family Farms - Organic Maple Syrup Grade A Dark Amber - 32 oz 946 mlCoombs Family Farms Organic Maple Syrup Grade A Dark Amber is the choice for those interested in great tasting organically harvested maple syrup. Coombs Family Farms Maple Syrup Grade A Dark Amber has robust maple flavo see more...

Terri M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is sooooo....yummy over homemade Belgian waffles, with warm melting butter. You get some sausage links and allow the syrup to drizzle on them, wow. Just makes them taste great also.
Carly M.
Pekin, IL
Totally delicious. Way better than any other syrup you'll ever have. Once you use this, you won't want to switch back to your old syrup!
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mmm these maple syrups are really good! I like to use them with all of my breakfast favorites. You can really tell this is A+ quality
Gabi B.
This is very delicious. it is great quality and it makes all pancakes taste like they are the best pancakes youve ever had
Shelbi D.
My grandmother buys this all the time. I am in love with it. The only thing is that it was easier to find were I live.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
This is one of my favorite maple syrups. So fresh and great tasting, excellent with pancakes!
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
Sooooo tasty and excellent for pack cakes !!! I recommend to all the people ..
Nicole L.
Halifax, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can`t day I`m a huge fan of this syrup. I can appreciate it for being organic and better for you but it`s just not for me.
Kristin H.
Hamilton, ON
This is soo good coming from a Canadian you know its true LOL :) but really its very nice great taste I really like it!