Coombs Family Farms Organic Maple Syrup - Case of 12 - 12 Fl oz

Coombs Family Farms Organic Maple Syrup - Case of 12 - 12 Fl oz.

Coombs Organic Maple Syrup, 12 Ounce - 12 per case. You're not just getting small batch quality in every package, youre getting Coombs Family Farms commitment to quality, environmental stewardship, and sustainable forestry. Organic Maple Syrup: USDA Organic. For seven generations, Coombs Family Farms has produced 100% pure, great tasting maple syrup by taking special care of our ancient maple trees. My grandfather said There are no shortcuts to creating pure maple syrup. Do right by the forest,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coombs Family Farms Organic Maple Syrup - Case of 12 - 12 Fl oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, OH
This is not maple syrup. This is Fresh Thyme fresh squeezed orange juice from their Juicery. it was very tasty, and fresh. I love orange juice; and I could literally drink it by the gallons. But drinking that much orange juice in the day is not good for your body. So I have to make sure I portion control when I find a good orange juice such as this. I can easily overdo it because it taste so good.

Looking for your answer?