Coombs Family Farm 25609 Organic Grade B Maple Syrup Plastic

Voted #1 in Gourmet Magazine. USDA Organic. Grade B. Support Family Farms For seven generations, Coombs Family Farms has produced great tasting, 100% pure and organic, sustainably-harvested maple syrup. ~. Arnold Coombs. Coombs Commitment. We make 100% pure maple syrup with no artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes. We never o.

Does anyone know where I can buy this?
Do you find this syrup to be worth the price?
Are these better than the original maple syrup?
Start your review of Coombs Family Farm 25609 Organic Grade B Maple Syrup Plastic!
Jersey City, NJ
I looooove it! It makes my oatmeal every morning the most delicious food to have! It's so sweet, smooth and tasty. I absolutely recommend it for every meal you want to add sugar on, it might not be the healthiest but it is the most delicious thay I've tried!
Taylorsville, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,935 reviews
Coombs is the go to maple syrup for any occasion! It tastes amazing like home made Cooking. It’s thick and Rick and tastes like heaven! It is a bit on the pricey end but worth every dang cent!
Surprise, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
This one is truly pure maple syrup 🍁 not too thick or too sweet. The texture is great. It is slightly darker than other syrups, and it has very full, well rounded flavor! Delicious!
Austin , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Coombs Family Farm 25609 Organic Grade B Maple Syrup Plastic is my kids favorite maple syrup for their French toast, pancakes and waffles. It light and a heavy sugary liquid.
Maple Valley, WA
Amazing! I can find the big jug at Costco every month! I don't go through it that fast though lol with my family of 4 (2 growing boys 1 working man and me) it lasts about 3 - 4 months and that's with having pancakes every Sunday
Knob Noster, MO
My family loves this syrup, especially my boyfriend. He will cover his pancakes/waffles in peanut butter and this organic syrup. It tastes great and it does taste different that what you usually buy at the store. But I don't really like my pancakes/waffles as sweet as he does.
Oh my goodness! This maple syrup is so delicious! We love organic, real maple syrup. It tastes so different than the regular, fake syrups. It is a totally different flavor. My two children like both this syrup and the 'fake syrup.' Every once in a while they will eat the yucky fake syrup but much prefer this. French toast with strawberries on top (or raspberries) , a tiny sprinkle of powdered sugar and a bit of this organic maple syrup...perfection!
Torrington , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is what syrup is supposed to taste like! This is the real deal. Don't be fooled by the brown corn syrup in other bottles. This is the delectable goodness of the real thing! I love this family size bottle, it's more expensive but a thousand times better in taste, quality and health than its counterparts
Can I say YUM!!!!! best maple syrup I've ever tried! I was eating breakfast at my boyfriends parents house and they had this maple syrup and it has forever changed my view on Maple Syrup and that nasty liquid sugar that is so called 'Syrup'. I would so buy some for myself if I had the money! Waffles are not the same without it!
Raleigh, NC
I prefer organic and fresh maple syrup, and this stuff is just as good as what you would buy from a small store in vermont. It tastes so much better than the artificial stuff available at most stores. Worth every penny!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...