Coombs Family Farm 25609 Organic Grade B Maple Syrup Plastic uploaded by Samantha B.

BY COOMBS FAMILY FARM #7 in Syrups

Voted #1 in Gourmet Magazine. USDA Organic. Grade B. Support Family Farms For seven generations, Coombs Family Farms has produced great tasting, 100% pure and organic, sustainably-harvested maple syrup. ~. Arnold Coombs. Coombs Commitment. We make 100% pure maple syrup with no artificial flavors, preservatives or dyes. We never o. see more...

• Does anyone know where I can buy this?1 Answers
  • Do you find this syrup to be worth the price?1 Answers
  • Are these better than the original maple syrup?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
Amazing! I can find the big jug at Costco every month! I don't go through it that fast though lol with my family of 4 (2 growing boys 1 working man and me) it lasts about 3 - 4 months and that's with having pancakes every Sunday
Amy B.
Knob Noster, MO
My family loves this syrup, especially my boyfriend. He will cover his pancakes/waffles in peanut butter and this organic syrup. It tastes great and it does taste different that what you usually buy at the store. But I don't really like my pancakes/waffles as sweet as he does.
Tiffany F.
Oh my goodness! This maple syrup is so delicious! We love organic, real maple syrup. It tastes so different than the regular, fake syrups. It is a totally different flavor. My two children like both this syrup and the 'fake syrup.' Every once in a while they will eat the yucky fake syrup but much prefer this. French toast with strawberries on top (or raspberries) , a tiny sprinkle of powdered sugar and a bit of this organic maple syrup...perfection!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is what syrup is supposed to taste like! This is the real deal. Don't be fooled by the brown corn syrup in other bottles. This is the delectable goodness of the real thing! I love this family size bottle, it's more expensive but a thousand times better in taste, quality and health than its counterparts
Jasmine M.
Can I say YUM!!!!! best maple syrup I've ever tried! I was eating breakfast at my boyfriends parents house and they had this maple syrup and it has forever changed my view on Maple Syrup and that nasty liquid sugar that is so called 'Syrup'. I would so buy some for myself if I had the money! Waffles are not the same without it!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I prefer organic and fresh maple syrup, and this stuff is just as good as what you would buy from a small store in vermont. It tastes so much better than the artificial stuff available at most stores. Worth every penny!
Scott M.
Columbus, OH
A little goes a long way, but I love it! You can usually find this brand at a decent price, and since you don't need to drown your pancakes or waffles in it to achieve the desired result, it will last you a long time.
Holly H.
Quartz Hill, CA
I never really though there was a difference between real syrup and the syrup in the stores. Oh goodness. Warm REAL maple syrup is amazing. I use this to sweeten granola and other baked items. You can purchase at Costco for a good deal.
Alyssa M.
Fort Collins, CO
This is some of the best maple syrup I've had. I always try to buy this when I can find it. The taste is smooth and syrup-y, not like the fake stuff! I love how it's organic, but this product can be a bit hard to find in my area.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Grade B maple syrup is what you need to use to do the Master Cleanse so I typically buy this twice a year to cleanse and I think it's absolutely delicious. A little on the expensive side but you're paying for quality so its absolute worth it!
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Do you think the price is worth it?
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
What do you use this on other than pancakes?
Monica G.
Did you grow up eating pure Maple Syrup? I cannot get accustomed to the taste of it!
Starr C.
waukegan, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can eat with it cause i never use this before. i would love to try it
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Is it a very strong taste ?