BeautySkinCooligg

by Cooligg

FUNCTION 1.Face Massager, Deep Cleansing,Blackhead Removal, 2.Clear up the pores and grease, 3.Improve the facial skin blood micro-circulation, strengthen the skin's metabolism, effectively inhibit the formation of melanin USAGE TIME Continuous use for 40 days, at least 5 minutes per day CHARGE TIME Charge 1 hour, Using 2 hours MATERIAL Silica Gel

Skin Type: Oily

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.90 x 2.00 x 5.30 Inches

Gender: Unisex

MAKE YOUR SKIN SMOOTHER - This silicone facial brush is gentle and effective, without the irritation, redness and discomfort. It rid off clogged pores and blackheads, it also gently exfoliates. Helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles and fight acne. Using this product will have a considerable improvement in the texture of your skin, stimulates collagen production, make your makeup goes on much smoother.It enhance your skins ability to absorb product and increases the effectiveness of the product.; PERFECT FOR USE, STORAGE AND TRAVEL - It is approximately the size of the palm of your hand. The ergonomic design fits nicely in your hand. The narrow edge of the device is perfect for the area around your nose and makes it simple to effortlessly into areas like the side of the nose. It gets a bit deeper into the pores than using your hands, along with the circular motion of your hand and you get a facial massage at the same time you get a really good deep clean!; MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE MATERIAL - This brush is made of medical grade silicone and special craft processing, it is super soft. The front has mostly small bristles with a small area of medium ones, and the back has all large bristles. You can using the front to cleans face and the back to massage in your serum. It can better penetrate into the pores of the skin, but also adopts the vibration, so as to better achieve the magical effect of cleaning and beauty.; ADJUSTABLE VIBRATION SPEED - Press the button of +/- to adjust the suitable strength for yourself (depending on how sensitive your skin is).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cooligg Makeup Facial Brush Cleaner Face Massager Exfoliator Sonic Silicone Vibrating Rechargeable Electric Waterproof Cleansing for Skin Care, Polish Scrub, Anti-Aging, Acid, Peels, Reduce Acne(Pink)!
minahil W.
Cooligg Makeup Facial Brush Cleaner Face Massager Exfoliator Sonic Silicone Vibrating Rechargeable Electric Waterproof Cleansing for Skin Care, Polish Scrub, Anti-Aging, Acid, Peels, Reduce Acne(Pink) uploaded by minahil W.
It was amazing blending and amazing product and you also by this product amazing amazing product and you also by this product amazing amazing product and
mariam D.
New Castle, DE
Cooligg Makeup Facial Brush Cleaner Face Massager Exfoliator Sonic Silicone Vibrating Rechargeable Electric Waterproof Cleansing for Skin Care, Polish Scrub, Anti-Aging, Acid, Peels, Reduce Acne(Pink) uploaded by mariam D.
The facial electric brush is perfect for deep skin cleansing. It's good for acne prevention. It gives skin brightening, one tone look, glowing from inside. I use it every evening, after removing all my makeup...Highly recommended.
elene N.
New Castle, DE
Cooligg Makeup Facial Brush Cleaner Face Massager Exfoliator Sonic Silicone Vibrating Rechargeable Electric Waterproof Cleansing for Skin Care, Polish Scrub, Anti-Aging, Acid, Peels, Reduce Acne(Pink) uploaded by elene N.
This is my favorite device of all time. Helping me to wash my face . Its really good for cleaning deep phores. Has several modes that can masage face. Doesn't affact my skin and no redness. After using it I'm refreshed and skin is softer
guadita A.
I have tried it once for my mom, and it is amazing, it leaves your skin super cute and soft, and cleanses it all, it is a perfect product for the skin
Nini Z.
Newark, DE
Cooligg Makeup Facial Brush Cleaner Face Massager Exfoliator Sonic Silicone Vibrating Rechargeable Electric Waterproof Cleansing for Skin Care, Polish Scrub, Anti-Aging, Acid, Peels, Reduce Acne(Pink) uploaded by Nini Z.
Well after starting using my massager my skin on the face became more glowing and in one tone. i finally fotgot about what is akne
Nora ن.
I love it, i feel fresh after using it. It is made of silicon you can use it multiple of times after cleaning it unlike sponges and other products. Also it works as a massager with the vibrating. I use it in the morning and before going to bed.

Looking for your answer?