Coolbrew Cool Brew® Fresh Coffee Concentrate - French Roast 1 Liter- Make Iced Coffee or Hot Coffee - Enough for over 32 drinks uploaded by Margosha H.

BY COOLBREW

• Do you just add this product to water? How is the taste? 2 Answers
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
Ilove coffee it doesn't matter if it ice coffe, or normal hot coffee i love to since I'm a young mother i can use coffee in the morning everyday to wake me up but to bad i don't have one at home lol.....but yes I'm a big coffee fan nnd i love the way it relaxes me

LOVE COFFEE❤ IM A BIG COFFEE FAN❤
Stephanie H.
Love this its like 5 dollars and you can get the same coffee stand taste at home hands down best deal out there and makes one good americano
Amanda S.
Adelanto, CA
Very good! Hot or cold it was delicious!! And it helped my pocket! definitely give a recommendation
Melissa o.
Las Cruces, NM
This is so awesome you can make it hot or cold the taste is supreme and you can buy it at Walmart it cost 4.98 it is an amazing product must try it
Margosha H.
I bought this product after taste testing it at Sam's and was hooked. I loved it. I drink it as cold coffee and I am amazed by the smooth taste. I recommend it to any coffee drinker. However I have used the original. I look forward to trying others.
Andrea M.
Guelph, ON
As a student, I live off of coffee and strive to protect my wallet, and this does both! Coming at a cheap price but doesn't cheap out on its quality! Great for hot or cold coffee. definitely worth it.
Chelsea H.
lyles, TN
Do you just add this product to water? How is the taste?