COOLA Travel Size Sport SPF 50 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Ashley V.COOLA Travel Size Sport SPF 50 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Jeraliss R.

BY COOLA

A spray that slays! Our TSA-compliant, travel-size Sport SPF 50 Organic Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

• I have never seen this before....where do you find it?1 Answers
COOLA Travel Size Sport SPF 50 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Spray
  • "One of my favorite sunscreens. The spray bottle ensures I don't miss a spot, while the unscented formulation means I don't smell like sunscreen. A perfect sunscreen for sensitive skin because it doesn't irritate like many other formulations." in 7 reviews
Iris M.
Tampa, FL
This sunscreen goes on seamlessly with no sticky residue and the smell is great! Wore it in the direct sun in Colombia and had no issues with burning or getting tan lines!

# Pros: non-greasy, stays on through activity, won't cause breakouts/clog pores, lightweight formula, fresh scent, organic formula
Maria H.
Downey, CA
I love the packaging on this sunscreen! I think it’s great that it’s organic and comes unscented because some people are very sensitive to certain smells. I really love how it’s high on spf and how refreshing it feels once you spray it from the bottle to your skin, it’s almost as if you are cooling down while spraying it on
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Can’t beat this quality. I just love this so much, I bough other Coola items. I wish it was a bit more affordable so I can spray on my body more. I recommend spraying your feet before wearing flip flops. Avoid that ugly tan-line and skin cancer.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
This sunscreen is very effective and I like knowing that the quality of the sunscreen is great too. Having an organic sunscreen that doesn’t smell like straight chemicals unlike regular sunscreens is all that I could ask for
Jennifer M.
Brighton, MA
Smelled horribly of rubbing alcohol. I tried a sample size of it and the smell alone made me immediately switch to a regular lotion sunscreen. On top of that it came out in spritzes of white droplets which ruined my makeup.
Colleen S.
Wilmington, DE
This was a great product to have when going on a trip to the Caribbean. It did not take up much room, and I love the simple use of the spray bottle as opposed to getting the cream all over me before I can even apply it. Lasts about an hour and a half if going into the water and then you can just spray yourself to reapply. So much better than the creams, especially at the beach, as I always get sand mixed up with the cream when applying.
Adrian H.
Falls City, NE
A friend introduced me to this over the summer before a lake day and let me tell you, I needed to get some of my own. I’m very pale and I burn so easily and my face is the first thing that turns red. I applied it and it didn’t leave any residue and it didn’t feel greasy at all. The only thing was that I felt like I needed to keep reapplying it but it did an amazing job at protecting my face from the sun.
Tiffany M.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I always say skin care is the most important. Always take care of your body because it’s the only one that you have! I use this almost every time I have sun exposure due to potential skin cancer! It’s always important to apply sunscreen even on cloudy days. this sunscreen provides great coverage, isn’t greasy, and has no smell. The packaging is amazing and the price is great! I would recommend. 10/10!
Alice M.
Vancouver, WA
I tried the tea tree version of this, which I will not buy again. But would consider trying the original. I am not overly sensitive but the tea tree version tingled and stung my face and eyes when I'd apply and through out. I do love the fact that it's a setting spray and tht I can reapply my sunscreen via spray through out the day. Though the tea tree just wasn't for me!
Audrey M.
Union City
I hate when products have strong sense so when I went on vacation to Thailand to do volunteer work in the hot sun for about 5 to 10 hours a day this sunscreen keep me protected and sent free
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I have never seen this before....where do you find it?