COOLA Travel Size Sport SPF 50 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Jeraliss R.

BY COOLA #73 in Facial Sunscreen

A spray that slays! Our TSA-compliant, travel-size Sport SPF 50 Organic Sunscreen Spray has your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

• I have never seen this before....where do you find it?1 Answers
COOLA Travel Size Sport SPF 50 Unscented Organic Sunscreen Spray
  • "One of my favorite sunscreens. The spray bottle ensures I don't miss a spot, while the unscented formulation means I don't smell like sunscreen. A perfect sunscreen for sensitive skin because it doesn't irritate like many other formulations." in 7 reviews
Alex :.
Boise
This sunscreen is easy to apply and great for all kinds of out door activities. I always use it when I’m going swimming in the summer or doing things for long period outside. Very gentle on the skin and I’d definitely recommend it!
Iris M.
Tampa
This sunscreen goes on seamlessly with no sticky residue and the smell is great! Wore it in the direct sun in Colombia and had no issues with burning or getting tan lines!

# Pros: non-greasy, stays on through activity, won't cause breakouts/clog pores, lightweight formula, fresh scent, organic formula
Maria H.
Downey , CA
I love the packaging on this sunscreen! I think it’s great that it’s organic and comes unscented because some people are very sensitive to certain smells. I really love how it’s high on spf and how refreshing it feels once you spray it from the bottle to your skin, it’s almost as if you are cooling down while spraying it on
Chelby C.
morgantown
Love this organic sunscreen spray!! I am very conscious about applying sunblock but hated the oily feel that other brands would leave on my skin. Coola is truly amazing in that it is organic and does not leave that oily residue, you feel refreshed. I would recommend this sunscreen!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Can’t beat this quality. I just love this so much, I bough other Coola items. I wish it was a bit more affordable so I can spray on my body more. I recommend spraying your feet before wearing flip flops. Avoid that ugly tan-line and skin cancer.
Caroline R.
Montauk
This is the best Suncare product I’ve ever used. It goes on evenly and easily, lasts a long time in the water and sun and I love that it’s organic for my sensitive skin. I don’t have to feel bad using this product on my son, either.
Kirsten B.
Although I’ve found I actually prefer the scented options in the COOLA line, this guy works just as well as the others. It smells of rubbing alcohol for about 10 seconds after application but then goes away. I imagine it’s excellent for those who are sensitive to scents.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
This sunscreen is very effective and I like knowing that the quality of the sunscreen is great too. Having an organic sunscreen that doesn’t smell like straight chemicals unlike regular sunscreens is all that I could ask for
Jennifer M.
Brighton
Smelled horribly of rubbing alcohol. I tried a sample size of it and the smell alone made me immediately switch to a regular lotion sunscreen. On top of that it came out in spritzes of white droplets which ruined my makeup.
Colleen S.
Wilmington, DE
This was a great product to have when going on a trip to the Caribbean. It did not take up much room, and I love the simple use of the spray bottle as opposed to getting the cream all over me before I can even apply it. Lasts about an hour and a half if going into the water and then you can just spray yourself to reapply. So much better than the creams, especially at the beach, as I always get sand mixed up with the cream when applying.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
I have never seen this before....where do you find it?

back