COOLA Travel Size SPF 30 Tropical Coconut Organic Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Amy E.COOLA Travel Size SPF 30 Tropical Coconut Organic Sunscreen Spray uploaded by vivian l.COOLA Travel Size SPF 30 Tropical Coconut Organic Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Tianna S.

BY COOLA #73 in Facial Sunscreen

A spray that slays! Our TSA-compliant, Travel Size SPF 30 Organic Sunscreen Sprays have your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

• Is there any shimmer to this?1 Answers
  • Does the spray version of this sunscreen last as long as ...4 Answers
  • I am wondering about the scent. Does it last all day or d...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "As well as protecting my skin, this spray was nice to freshen up face. I have moderately sensitive skin and I did not experience any reaction. I like the packaging, it's pretty and is well designed. I will buy this again next summer. The price is quite expensive though." in 4 reviews
Victoria Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love the brand coola. The first time I went to Hawaii there was a basket full of hoola products including their sunscreen and lip balm. This particular one smells like coconut and glides on the skin very smooth. It doesn’t have that sunscreen smell so if you enjoy that this one smells a bit better. It also lets you get a gentle tan but no burning what so ever. Also lasts a long time on the skin without feeling oily and sticky
Abby H.
Hopatcong
I really want to try this product. I have heard great things about it. I love the fact that it is organic, and better for your skin and the environment than normal sunscreen is. I protect my skin at all costs, but feel guilty for ruining the planet and using unhealthy products on my skin. This alleviates that guilt.
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
This is my favorite sunscreen to use! I always take this with me on vacation and won’t use anything else. I love that it’s a spray so I don’t have to get my hands all greasy. I love that it smells like coconut because I hate how original sunscreen smells but this stuff smells amazing. Also this doesn’t leave me a greasy mess! I hate feeling greasy and oily it makes me feel gross but this does not do that to me.
Ashlyn B.
Georgetown
I bought this sunscreen because I have super sensitive skin when it comes to spf. I loved this product and the smell of the coconut fragrance.. but after 3 trips on the bottle of using it and reapplying, like you should, it was empty. Even though I did love how good it worked and how it smelled I think a liquid sunscreen would probably give you more bang for your buck.
Ashley K.
Glendale AZ
This is exceptionally light and dewy. I love to wear it to the beach and it keeps my skin nice and safe. I told all of my chums and they seem to love it too! It does not run down and sting the living daylights out of my eyes. That is a big plus with an active lifestyle. I would buy it again.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
COOLA Eco-Lux Body SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray
Its hard to enjoy summer time if you don't have complete protection for UV Rays for your skin. Good protection doent have to smell bad either. With Coola brand you get the protection you need and a scent you will love.
Cat S.
Fort Worth
HANDS DOWN THE BEST SUNSCREEN I HAVE EVER USED. From the cute bottle, to the scent, to the way it reminds me of vacationing on the beach- I LOVE this sunscreen. It's organic, it smells great, it sprays on evenly, and doesn't leave any sticky residue.
Sierra B.
New York
I usually hate sunscreens more than anything and wear enough makeup with included sunscreens that I don’t tend to wear sunscreen on its own. I’ve stopped wearing makeup as often recently though and needed a good sunscreen. This was definitely it.
Kristine S.
I can’t say enough great things about this brand guys! Literally my favorite brand! They do so much for protecting our skin and the products are so good!!! Everything I’ve used has been so good nothing is heavy or harsh and everything smells and works great!!
Jessi N.
sand springs
Coola makes great suncare products but this Coconut Organic spray is by far my favorite! I love the refreshing summertime smell. It really works without the greasy feel and stays on in water and sweat. I have bought two bottle this summer and even used it on my 6 year old daughter.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Does the spray version of this sunscreen last as long as the non-spray version?
Stacy P.
Mays Landing , NJ
I am wondering about the scent. Does it last all day or does it fade very easy?
Andrea H.
McChord afb , WA
Is there any shimmer to this?