COOLA Travel Size SPF 30 Tropical Coconut Organic Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Amy E.COOLA Travel Size SPF 30 Tropical Coconut Organic Sunscreen Spray uploaded by vivian l.COOLA Travel Size SPF 30 Tropical Coconut Organic Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Tianna S.

BY COOLA

A spray that slays! Our TSA-compliant, Travel Size SPF 30 Organic Sunscreen Sprays have your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

• Is there any shimmer to this?1 Answers
  • Does the spray version of this sunscreen last as long as ...4 Answers
  • I am wondering about the scent. Does it last all day or d...3 Answers
COOLA Travel Size SPF 30 Tropical Coconut Organic Sunscreen Spray
  • "As well as protecting my skin, this spray was nice to freshen up face. I have moderately sensitive skin and I did not experience any reaction. I like the packaging, it's pretty and is well designed. I will buy this again next summer. The price is quite expensive though." in 4 reviews
Jolene B.
Saint Paul, MN
I was looking for a sunscreen that didn't feel like I was wearing clown makeup all day under the intense rays of sun. Often times, I feel weighed down by a lot of sunscreens and don't want to reapply just because it is a nasty experience to be outside all day and clogged up. This is easy to apply, smells great, lasts long, and I have only had to reapply when swimming. I've even used this on my face in lieu of my face spray with no problem.

Skin Tone: Light Skin Type: Combination
Victoria Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love the brand coola. The first time I went to Hawaii there was a basket full of hoola products including their sunscreen and lip balm. This particular one smells like coconut and glides on the skin very smooth. It doesn’t have that sunscreen smell so if you enjoy that this one smells a bit better. It also lets you get a gentle tan but no burning what so ever. Also lasts a long time on the skin without feeling oily and sticky
Britney S.
Elizabethton, TN
This is my favorite sunscreen to use! I always take this with me on vacation and won’t use anything else. I love that it’s a spray so I don’t have to get my hands all greasy. I love that it smells like coconut because I hate how original sunscreen smells but this stuff smells amazing. Also this doesn’t leave me a greasy mess! I hate feeling greasy and oily it makes me feel gross but this does not do that to me.
Ashley K.
Glendale AZ
This is exceptionally light and dewy. I love to wear it to the beach and it keeps my skin nice and safe. I told all of my chums and they seem to love it too! It does not run down and sting the living daylights out of my eyes. That is a big plus with an active lifestyle. I would buy it again.
Jenna B.
San Francisco, CA
Same as the guava - mango scent. I only got about one and a half uses out of this entire can while spraying on my entire body. The scent was better on this one but is not worth the price. Would definitely prefer Coola's rub in lotions rather than the sprays.
Cat S.
Fort Worth
HANDS DOWN THE BEST SUNSCREEN I HAVE EVER USED. From the cute bottle, to the scent, to the way it reminds me of vacationing on the beach- I LOVE this sunscreen. It's organic, it smells great, it sprays on evenly, and doesn't leave any sticky residue.
Sierra B.
Manlius, NY
I usually hate sunscreens more than anything and wear enough makeup with included sunscreens that I don’t tend to wear sunscreen on its own. I’ve stopped wearing makeup as often recently though and needed a good sunscreen. This was definitely it.
Kristine S.
I can’t say enough great things about this brand guys! Literally my favorite brand! They do so much for protecting our skin and the products are so good!!! Everything I’ve used has been so good nothing is heavy or harsh and everything smells and works great!!
Jessi N.
sand springs
Coola makes great suncare products but this Coconut Organic spray is by far my favorite! I love the refreshing summertime smell. It really works without the greasy feel and stays on in water and sweat. I have bought two bottle this summer and even used it on my 6 year old daughter.
Morgan M.
Johnson City, TN
I really like Coola products. This sunscreen feels more like a lotion. It doesn’t leave the filmy sunscreen residue. It sprays out in a large mist so it covers well. I like the coconut scent. It is an expensive sunscreen, but I love it.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Does the spray version of this sunscreen last as long as the non-spray version?
Stacy P.
Mays Landing , NJ
I am wondering about the scent. Does it last all day or does it fade very easy?
Andrea H.
McChord afb , WA
Is there any shimmer to this?