COOLA Travel Size SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Glo M.COOLA Travel Size SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Glo M.COOLA Travel Size SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Glo M.

BY COOLA

A spray that slays! Our TSA-compliant, Travel Size SPF 30 Organic Sunscreen Sprays have your back—and every other inch of your skin—with a bottle that keeps misting even when it's upside down, making it easy to cover your entire body. This sheer, water- and sweat-resistant organic formula is packed with antioxidants and skin-nourishing ingredients, and absorbs fast with no greasy feel. So you can play hard without any slippery residue. see more...

COOLA Travel Size SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray

Start your review of COOLA Travel Size SPF 30 Pina Colada Organic Sunscreen Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Monique S.
Carlsbad
The smell is so incredibly delicious! I love this for my small purse or backpack. The product dispenses a perfect mist of light, moisturizing SPF. Doesn’t feel greasy or heavy. Absorbs almost instantly. No white mess or sticky skin. And you are left smelling like a yummy tropical beverage! I never miss the chance to reapply
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I got this spf setting spray in one of my subscription boxes. I had heard such great things about it online that I thought it would be refreshing and when I sprayed it on my face it burned so bad I could only do it once. Once the burning finally stopped I realized I would be in the sun the rest of the day and I had to spray the rest of my face. After that pain and harsh smell I decided I don’t like it and won’t be using it in the future.
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
Love this sunscreen! I love the way it smells as well. I wish it was a little less pricey though.  I would totally buy again though and would def recommend!
Christina C.
South Bend , IN
I had seen the brand here and there , and friends told me about how much they love it. Curiosity got me! And I’m definitely not mad about it. This has been my go to all summer. It smells great, and protects like a champ, while still allowing skin to get some nice color. 10/10
Jo A.
Providence, RI
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I loooove thiiiiss. Discovered this brand of sunscreen this summer and was a godsenddd. Waterproof, super easy to apply and super refreshing on my skin! The only thing wrong, is that it runs out fairly quickly so maybe I’d recommend the larger size? But, def get it. It is an essential for Summer 2019!
Liza L.
Edenton
This sunscreen is my absolute favorite! I always cringe when I look at the price difference between this and other sunscreens but then I try something else and always find my way back to this one. It is seriously the best sunscreen and great smell. Will not ever use anything else!
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
You can still feed into s tan with this spray on. Does a number on protection as well as keeping your skin moisturized. No greasy film over the skin it’s a quick absorbing lotion and smells great. As offered withought soul in your mouth
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
Smells so good! Very smooth application and non greasy. Travel size is super convenient! Packaging is really cute and reminds me of summer! The price is a bit high, but I'm guessing it will pay for itself if you use sunscreen regularly
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
The scent was great, but I felt like I needed to apply more and more often on order to get tots protection. I wish there were more SPF variations available. It was nice to take on vacation, but I ended up using other sunscreens.
Whitney S.
baldwin
Purchased at: Sephora
The spot is great and is a staple in my every day make up rituals. It is light enough that I can wear under my make up it provides great coverage from the sun. It also smells absolutely fantastic. And I love that the product is organic
Lee Ann T.
Is this scent overwhelming? Does it last after getting wet? Mainly concerned with the scent...Thanks!
Allyson R.
How many uses do you get out of a bottle?