BY COOLA

Totalbody™ features a vitamin/antioxidant-rich multifunctional SPF formula that delivers deep-penetrating moisturizing agents to your entire body.  Our liposome delivery system combined with twelve certified organic extracts, including Aloe Vera and Yarrow, nurtures and promotes skin cell regeneration.  Natural photo protectors, including Plankton, act as natural sunscreen boosters for healthy head-to-toe sun protection. Age Defying. Free Radical Protection. Water-Resistant. Non-Irritating & Non-Staining. Moisture Replenishing. Naturally Boosts Skin?s Immune System. see more...

• Anyone used this? What's it like? Does it go on g...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this have a strong scent? What type of frahrance does it have?1 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews. Is this product worth it? And how long do...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "I found this particular product to be a little bit heavy/greasy for my tastes." in 1 review
  • "It goes on smoothly, smells great and does a great job of protecting my skin from the sun!" in 1 review
Angela H.
Angela H.
Gainesville, FL
It smells edible. Like the first time I put it on, I was so confused when I put it on. It was early in the morning and I was still half asleep and so I sleepily thought I put something edible on my face. Don't try to taste, it doesn't taste good. But it does protect your face from them god awful sun rays. Protect your skin people. Thats how you keep your skin looking fresh.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Sherman, IL
I received a sample of this product when I purchased a product from Ulta. It goes on really nicely, it's not heavy, and spreads really easily over my body. I did not get sunburnt while using this product so I would say it does its job, it is a little pricey for sunscreen but it is a good product of your looking for something that does not have a lot of harmful ingredients!
Florence B.
Florence B.
Memphis, TN
Coola is easy to rub in, and smells good. I use the Mango scented, and it doesn't even have a hint of that signature "sunscreen smell" that we all grew up with. I have to reapply often, which I forget to do. I wish it were stronger. That also means it doesn't last as long. I don't know if I would buy it again.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Trenton, GA
Seriously LOVE this sunscreen. It smells amazing and keeps that burn away. I love that it isn't a super harsh smell and the ingredients are organic, so it was very kind to my face :) It is not too expensive for the quality of the product, either. I give it a huge thumbs up. I even use it on my child.
Jes B.
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
I love this sunscreen for face and body! It rubs in easily and it doesn't feel heavy or greasy at all. It completely protected my super sensitive skin and it had a very mild pleasant smell. I will definitely buy this again, I would like to try the spray kind for quicker application.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
I love all of Coola's skincare products. I'm definitely a repeat user and I have a feeling I'm going to stay with Coola for awhile because they're incredibly well-priced and great quality. The TotalBody is my favorite. My skin feels silky smooth and it isn't at all greasy. Love it.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Orlando, FL
I originally got this sunscreen in my birch box and liked it enough to the full size. The packaging is nothing fancy but thats ok. Its a little more than i typically spend on similar products but it kept me from getting burnt so thats what matters. I would probably buy again.
Isabella  B.
Isabella B.
Westford , MA
This is my must have beach essential. I absolutely love this product and recommend it to anyone looking for a great sunblock. It works so well and never lets your burn and last well in the water. I would also recommend their other sunblocks because they work just as great!
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
This COOLA total body is heaven sent! I applied it all over my body to change up the daily routine and I am not disappointed! totally met my expectations. it's organic and it feels light on the skin. i would totally recommend for anyone wanting a sunscreen that's natural
Hailey J.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
I got this as a sample from Birchbox and decided to wear it when I went to the pool. I have very fair skin and I require sunscreen no matter what! I did not get a sunburn at all while using this product! I definitely recommend this product to all my fair skin ladies!
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
Is this a good product?? Is it worth the money??
Natalie  C.
Natalie C.
I've heard mixed reviews. Is this product worth it? And how long does the bottle last.
eunics c.
eunics c.
Riverside, NJ
Does this have a strong scent? What type of frahrance does it have?
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Metairie, LA
Anyone used this? What's it like? Does it go on greasy or anything?