suggested searches

33%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Okay, so I love sunless tanner. I have too much, it's a problem. This is one of the top 3 that I love - one of my favorite things about this formula is that it has glitter/shimmer in it! I love a glittery glow, so when I seen this at the store, I absolutely had to purchase it. The tan is gorgeous, streak-free and not orange at all. It's easy to apply as it's a serum, so it doesn't apply patchy. I recommend using a tanning mitt to apply, but you can use your hands too (just make sure to wash your hands with soap immediately after). The scent can use some work, but I don't mind it. It smells like pennies lol 😆
What I love about this tanner the most is that it leave a beautiful color after application. It is easy to apply and if you’re careful enough, it doesn’t leave patches. However, even though the scent on the bottle says pina colada, it smells like oxidized metal. The smell does go away after showering and it doesn’t leave that disturbing tanner scent.
This product does a good job of helping to match my face with my body when I use self tanner. It leaves a natural looking Bronze on my skin (no orange cast) & it is buildable. I will purchase again for sure & wholeheartedly recommend other people give it a go. It is a little spendy but I believe it will last me quite a while, besides it's worth it in my opinion. [product:coola-sunless-tan-luminizing-body-serum]