BY COOLA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An eco-certified, organic cosmos sunless tan face serum that offers a potent blend of argan oil, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and plant stem cell cultures for smooth, glowing skin. Solutions for: - Uneven skin tone - Dryness - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Enjoy a natural-looking radiance year-round with this daily use, 70 percent organic Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum. A potent blend of argan oil, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and plant stem cell cultures leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and glowing. The streak-free and transfer-free gradual tan lasts up to three days and is great for use alone or added to your everyday face moisturizer for buildable luminance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is eco-certified cosmos organic, non-GMO, vegan friendly, cruelty-free, and formulated without perfume, retinyl palmitate, and synthetic colorants.

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie B.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like coola products there creams has a nice color not to orange nice build up color also I'm not big tanning lotions but I like this one
Alyssa W.
Love coola products!!! Gives off a nice tan that is very even when applied. I definitely would recommend this to anyone!!
carmel n.
Madison, WI
Does thisbproduct leave you with an orange udertone? Is it also good for any types of skin and is it non greasy?
Amanda O.
Oakley, CA
Love it so much!!!! I don't know how I survive all this time without this. Everyone should try at least one time!
alei a.
I love the product I would like to try it soon it looks beautiful the makeup world is beautiful would try this
I have pretty dry skin and this product helped with flakiness and overall smoothness in only a couple of days!
Caitlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im a sucker for sunless tanner. Its amazing. Rhis stuff is great. Its doesnt stink or turn antrhing orange.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay in my opinion compared to the tarte one I wouldn't use it I used it once I really didn't like it
Allison S.
Homestead , FL
Love this brand. One of my go to products. Gentle on the skin and goes on smooth. Great product!
Patrícia M.
Patchogue, NY
Good product!!!!!!!!!

Loved it!

Very good price!

I will definitely use it again
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
Will this cause break outs? Has anyone with sensitive skin had any issues?
Tina P.
Longueuil , QC
I've heard this is amazing! Anyone try it, do you get a natural tan or orange like a whompa lumpa
Andrea G.
Sunnyside, NY
Love it
Farah A.
Mississauga , ON
Does anyone know if this works well?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Will this product make me unnatural or orangey?