BY COOLA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An eco-certified, organic cosmos sunless tan face serum that offers a potent blend of argan oil, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and plant stem cell cultures for smooth, glowing skin. Solutions for: - Uneven skin tone - Dryness - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Enjoy a natural-looking radiance year-round with this daily use, 70 percent organic Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum. A potent blend of argan oil, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and plant stem cell cultures leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and glowing. The streak-free and transfer-free gradual tan lasts up to three days and is great for use alone or added to your everyday face moisturizer for buildable luminance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is eco-certified cosmos organic, non-GMO, vegan friendly, cruelty-free, and formulated without perfume, retinyl palmitate, and synthetic colorants.

Buy on Sephora*
Darian D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this serum! I've been looking for something to use on just my face to give me a little glow and this product does just that! I love how I can combine it with my moisturizer for a natural glow or I can use it on my own to get a darker color in a short amount of time. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the third face tanner I tried and am in love! I will never be without this! I used it a bit different from the instructions: I applied it every night for 4 nights after washing my face and created the perfect level of color. Now, I can use it every 3rd night or so to maintain ( I exfoliate a lot). Although it says anti aging, implying a moisturizing aspect, I still needed a moisturizer and under eye cream.
Hannah G.
I love my sunless tanner. It's so helpful for me because sometimes I don't have time to go to the pool and get my glow on. I love that it gives me the right color and I just am  obsessed with this product. I really recommend this for a lot of people. ūüėäūüėä
Trina S.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coola Suncare have absolutely outdone themselves... the new sunless tan anti-aging face serum and dry body oil are my essentials for this summer. The products are amazing and provides a beautiful, glowing tan without any harsh chemicals, streaking or smell.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much! I usually use this at night just one drop mixed in with some of my moisturizer and apply it to my face. My face is a bit more tan when I wake up in the morning and it matches my face I love this and I look even!
Anna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product. Goes on daily as a serum no bronzer. Gradual color visible overnight. I really nightly to keep the coverage smooth and event. Since I exfoliate my face so much this works well. Great color and no breakouts!!!
Kara F.
Draper, UT
Overall I feel like this is a very good product. It has a nice pleasant scent. It leaves the perfect amount of Goldenglow. It is not splotchy at all. It works great for my sensitive skin. Definitely will purchase again
Courtney P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coola overall has some great products in their arsenal. This sunscreen is gentle, easy to use and applies nicely on the skin. It is a little pricey for what you get. I think the packing is nice. It's not heavy at all.
Danielle F.
Beachwood , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that this product gives me a natural looking tan and also makes my skin feel hydrated. It is pretty pricey but worth it in my opinion. Would definitely repurchase!
Ana R.
Cordova, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho este producto. Realmente es uno de mis favoritos, creo que en mi vida hay un antes y después de usarlo. Ahora no se como podría vivir sin esto
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
Will this cause break outs? Has anyone with sensitive skin had any issues?
Tina P.
Longueuil , QC
I've heard this is amazing! Anyone try it, do you get a natural tan or orange like a whompa lumpa
Andrea G.
Sunnyside, NY
Love it
Farah A.
Mississauga , ON
Does anyone know if this works well?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Will this product make me unnatural or orangey?