BY COOLA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An eco-certified, organic cosmos sunless tan face serum that offers a potent blend of argan oil, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and plant stem cell cultures for smooth, glowing skin. Solutions for: - Uneven skin tone - Dryness - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Enjoy a natural-looking radiance year-round with this daily use, 70 percent organic Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum. A potent blend of argan oil, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and plant stem cell cultures leaves skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and glowing. The streak-free and transfer-free gradual tan lasts up to three days and is great for use alone or added to your everyday face moisturizer for buildable luminance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is eco-certified cosmos organic, non-GMO, vegan friendly, cruelty-free, and formulated without perfume, retinyl palmitate, and synthetic colorants.

Buy on Sephora*
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Abingdon , MD
Update: While it goes on clear and doesn't have a color to it don't make the same mistake I've made a couple times by forgetting to wash my hands after applying. You'll notice after a couple hours your hands turning bronze. Other than that I haven't had any negative reactions.

I am so glad I came across this on Sephora but had to buy from Ulta as they were sold out. For someone like me who is fair skin I have to be careful with tanning my face which leaves my body always noticeably darker. I love that I can mix 1-2 drops in with my foundation and over the course of a couple hours I have a light healthy sun kissed glow. It also prolonged the wear of my makeup. It didn't make it look caked up or orange. But you could also apply before foundation as well. Haven't noticed a negative reaction yet but will update if I do.
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
This is a GREAT product!  I am have fair skin with a cool undertone.  The first use, I mixed two pumps with my morning moisturizer.  By that evening, didn't see a difference in skin tone so I applied three pumps by itself to my face.  By the next morning, I was TAN!  This is a great product that I will continue buying.  No streakiness, not orange.  It's just a beautiful bronze color.   COOLA Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Face Serum
Amie B.
Amie B.
Indianapolis, IN
Honestly, this stuff is amazing. Color-wise I have a light/medium skin tone with pink undertones, and the subtle tan this gave my face was flawless! I look healthy and tan, NOT orange! Also I have VERY sensitive acne prone skin, and I have not had any adverse reactions to it and I use it twice a day. Best part is this product is predominantly organic. Coola continues I impress me. Best facial self tan product I've ever tried, hands down.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I wish that I could give this more than 5 stars! The price seems steep but it is so worth it! I use it nightly and exfoliate too and it still builds a wonderful color. Clear, streak free and scent free (for real!!) - it is so perfect! Been using for 5 days and have the most natural tan face. Waiting for the body mist to come in the mail, I can't wait to try it out now!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Van Alstyne, TX
I love COOLA products and this one was awesome. It sort of stained my hands though. I got it at ulta and it was a decent price. But it definitely did its job. I was pretty satisfied. Over all I would definitely buy again.
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
I love the Coola line because of their simple ingredients. They are made with organic ingredients so they are good for even sensitive skin. The anti aging serum is nice application without stickiness from the tanning aspect. I would recommend!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I think this is a pretty great product overall. It gives you a perfect glow without having to go sit out in the sun and risk damaging your skin especially because of the added spf in this! I wouldn't recommend it for every day use but it's handy to keep!
Phoebe M.
Phoebe M.
Belvedere, CA
I LOVE coola products so much.  I started with their matte tinted sunscreen which is amazing and feels so great when you put it on.  This product is also amazing.  Very moisturizing and gives a very natural glow.  It stains your hand a bit so I would recommend maybe using a tanning mit when applying.
Darian D.
Darian D.
Absolutely love this serum! I've been looking for something to use on just my face to give me a little glow and this product does just that! I love how I can combine it with my moisturizer for a natural glow or I can use it on my own to get a darker color in a short amount of time. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
This is the third face tanner I tried and am in love! I will never be without this! I used it a bit different from the instructions: I applied it every night for 4 nights after washing my face and created the perfect level of color. Now, I can use it every 3rd night or so to maintain ( I exfoliate a lot). Although it says anti aging, implying a moisturizing aspect, I still needed a moisturizer and under eye cream.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
Will this cause break outs? Has anyone with sensitive skin had any issues?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Will this product make me unnatural or orangey?
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Sunnyside, NY
Love it
Farah A.
Farah A.
Mississauga , ON
Does anyone know if this works well?
Tina P.
Tina P.
Longueuil , Quebec
I've heard this is amazing! Anyone try it, do you get a natural tan or orange like a whompa lumpa