BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCOOLA
Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer

Coola Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer

What it is: A multitasking daily facial moisturizer that helps gradually build a natural-looking, streak-proof tan while hydrating skin. What it does: This ultralight daily moisturizer contains natural DHA derived from sugar beet, which helps build up a natural-looking tan. Hyaluronic acid, squalane, aloe vera and green tea extract help hydrate skin. It even features a pina colada scent. How to use: Apply evenly morning and night to cleansed, dry

Has anyone tried this new self tanning moisturizer from Coola yet? Coola Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer
Start your review of Coola Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
LORI H.
Pittston , PA
1,464 reviews
Coola Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer uploaded by LORI H.
Meet the multi-tasking daily moisturizer—it’s the sunless glow you want and the anti-aging hydration you need. Formulated with Sugar Beet-derived DHA, this organic formula gives your skin a natural-looking, streak-proof tan that develops over time. This lightweight moisturizer also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Squalane, and Aloe Vera, which are known to help hydrate skin. Reveal youthful, sun-kissed looking skin, naturally. Eco-Certified Cosmos Organic Ultra-light daily moisturizer seamlessly becomes part of your skincare routine Great for daily use to build and maintain your tan Hydrates and nourishes Streak-proof tan that develops over time Natural DHA derived from sugar beet builds a natural-looking tan Hyaluronic Acid, Squalane, Aloe Vera, Green Tea Extract help to hydrate skin Natural pina-colada scent Vegan, Gluten Free, Cruelty Free
Tiara F.
Clackamas, OR
Coola Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Tiara F.
Loving This sunless tan moisturizer. It has a good scent that doesn’t smell chemically at all it leaves my face with a nice natural streak free tan too that looks natural. I really like that it doesn’t make my skin oily or Greasy either and the little scoop it comes with is great for getting the moisturizer out without contaminating the product. Coola Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer
Hailey S.
Bloomsdale, MO
Coola Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Hailey S.
This product is really awesome it gradually gives you a natural looking smudge free tan that lasts forever!!
Shannon  C.
Cumberland, RI
Coola Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Shannon  C.
I'm in love with this anti aging self tanning facial moisturizer! First off, it smells great, not that weird scent you get in most self tanning products. It absorbs quickly and dries fast giving you a subtle and buildable glow that is even on your whole face, mo orange, no streaks, just perfect!
Tara B.
I enjoy all of the Coola products I have tried so far but this is one of my favorites. It doesn’t leave a weird smell like some self tanners and it provides a nice gradual color. I would recommend this product!
Amanda V.
This sunless facial moisturizer is amazing. It’s great to add a warmer summer glow for the spring/summer months. I love how it has anti aging properties and doesn’t feel oily. Comes with a lot of product as well.
October  K.
Coola Sunless Tan Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer uploaded by October  K.
I bought this moisturizer for $48 off the site. The moisturizer has a nice yummy barely there light scent that reminds me of the smell of vanilla or coconut yogurt. It does not leave a greasy feel & the moisturizer left the skin on my face feeling soft. There is no fake tan smell which I can't stand in other facial self tan moisturizers from other brand's & this moisturizer is super easy to wash off hands. The glow this moisturizer leaves is nice. I also love the frosted looking glass container it comes in & the mini metal paddle spoon that comes with it so you don't got to dip your hands into the jar. The spoon helps with applying the moisturizer & making sure you only get what you need. I definitely recommend buying this moisturizer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary S.
Atlanta, GA
il y a 9 mois
Tiara F. il y a 9 mois
Yes! I love it! It works great and doesn’t smell chemically like a lot of sunless tanners.