COOLA Suncare Mineral Tinted Face SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Ashley L.

BY COOLA

Brilliant natural protection from the sun is yours with this SPF 30 mineral face sunscreen. Providing 40 minutes of water resistance, it's lightly tinted for natural coverage and has no greasy feel. Plus, it's free from harsh chemicals and features a natural vanilla scent. COOLA's "Perfect 10 Blend" soothes your skin while preventing inflammation caused by the sun.  see more...

Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
I got this product to take with me to Florida on vacation where I know the sun would be more intense and I needed that SPF 30 without clogging my pores.
This stuff was great! It goes on light with a slight tint- and my fair skin didn’t look that bad with it, and it had a nice matte finish.
My skin is sensitive to breakouts which is why I got a small size for travel, but I can see using this as my daily moisturizer! This is a great product- I will buy it again!
tagmmr R.
Big fan of Coola sunscreen especially the tinted matte stuff. It's like a super light primer with the benefit of a sunscreen. I got this as a sample product and as soon as it was out I had to have more. I've used their scented untinted sunscreen as well but I prefer the tint. I do use the untinted for the beach on my face instead of suntan lotions. Good stuff!
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
This is a favorite product I use with my moisturizer everyday. If gives my face protection, moisturized, goes on smooth with a tint to help cover small imperfections and an easy combination for the natural look while staying safe with SPF 30. It's a must have and highly recommend and love!
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Looked ok. Not exactly a good match, and settled into fine lines and pores. It didn’t upset my skin, but wasn’t quite what I would purchase. It felt almost like a chalky primer. Made my skin feel like it has on a silicone based primer, but didn’t have very good holding power up to sweat.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Sunscreen is such an important part of skin care. I found this tinted sunscreen to be pretty good. It's lightweight, unscented and has a subtle tint to it as well. I love how it glides on evenly and non greasy so makeup can be applied over it without looking like you're face is layered up.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Provided good protection but only for a very short time. The tint after application disappears, but the product looks better than the ones that leave a white cast. I have dry skin but this product managed to look on my face as an oil slick. Anyhow better than most tinted sunscreens.
Millicent W.
Van Nuys
I did not like this product at all. Now I don’t mind sunscreen smell at all... I actually kind of love it but I received a sample of this in my Birchbox and tried and hated it! It smelt horrible and the tint of the sunscreen didn’t go well with my ivory skin.
Bernice B.
Long Beach , CA
Like the coverage. Like that it is a sunscreen. It's a 3 in 1 on the go. Good for traveling. Nice, simple packaging. If it was cheaper I'd buy it regularly. I got it from Birchbox. Room for improvement is to lower the price it go on sale often.
Silvia C.
Clarksville
Absolutely love the mineral tinted sun screen . I wear it everyday and it feels like you are not wearing anything . Goes on so smooth and like it feels like a second skin . It is worth every penny and so happy I got trail size of this in Birchbox . After I used up my trial I bought a whole size tube at ulta . It is amazing .