COOLA Suncare Mineral Tinted Face SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Ashley L.

BY COOLA

Brilliant natural protection from the sun is yours with this SPF 30 mineral face sunscreen. Providing 40 minutes of water resistance, it's lightly tinted for natural coverage and has no greasy feel. Plus, it's free from harsh chemicals and features a natural vanilla scent. COOLA's "Perfect 10 Blend" soothes your skin while preventing inflammation caused by the sun.  see more...

Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
COOLA Mineral Tinted Face Sunscreen is great for the summer! I first received this in my Birchbox and I have loved it ever since. It's gentle enough for me to use on my sensitive skin and it's effective at keeping the sun from burning my face. My skin is usually oily after using facial SPF products, but COOLA has outdone themselves with this one! My face is smooth and soft after a day of using this!
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
West Babylon , NY
I really do like this product. I like this this product is tinted and a mouse like texture. I use it after my regular lotion and use it almost like a primer or sometimes a foundation because it is tinted. Here is the draw back. It is so expensive that I would rather just use a less expensive foundation that has a sunscreen in it. This brand isn't worth the hefty price tag in my opinion.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Auburn , CA
I don't recommend this for a person of a darker skin tone. I'm about a NC45 and every time I try this i get the worst white cast on my face. Worst than other higher spf/non tinted products. I even try to add cover fx drops so that it's closer to my skin tone and it just doesn't work for me. This may be great for people with lighter skin tones, it just didn't work for me.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Anaheim, CA
I received this in one of my Birchboxes and I really loved it. The smell is nice and not too overpowering. It dried on my face pretty quickly and does not leave a sticky film like some face products do. I was out in the sun a lot and feel it did a good job protecting my skin from being burned. Overall, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Erin S.
Erin S.
This sunscreen is great for a day at the beach with friends. it blurs imperfections while providing good coverage from UVs. It also didn't clog my pores or leave my face greasy. The only drawback was the tube was not very large but pricey, however I don't always mind paying more to get a more natural sunscreen wth less chemicals.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
This was pretty drying for me. I have combination skin and this definitely made the dry parts of my skin flakey. Also there is a slight white cast probably because of the physical sunscreen ingredients. This doesn't absorb well into my skin and given how much you need to actually achieve the full SPF 30, that's a big problem.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Royal Oak, MI
While I like the idea of a natural BB Cream and included sunscreen feature of this product, I didn't like the texture or feel on my skin, so I wouldn't really wear it as I do other BB Creams. While for some it will be great for that use, I'd choose to wear it as natural sunscreen under my regular cream or foundation.
This feels nice & silky going on. My only negative about this product was that it seemed to collect in my eyebrows & stick to my facial hairs. Otherwise I think it is a nice product. I felt that it gave my skin a nice finish but it didn't have much coverage. It didn't hide any pigmentation issues or redness.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
With a face full of freckles, I'm always looking for a sheer coverage product to just even out my skin and to have a suncreen do that is the best invention ever. I love this product!! It goes on smooth, doesn't feel greasy like a normal sunscreen, and even hides some pesky pores! I'm so happy with this!
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Wellsburg, WV
I enjoy that this sunscreen also doubles as a BB cream. However, I am not in the habit of using a daily sunscreen so I do not use this product often. When I do use it, it doesn't make my face oily. However, I do have sensitive eyes, and it does burn them slightly, as most sunscreens or make-up does.