COOLA Suncare Mineral Tinted Face SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by Ashley L.

BY COOLA

Brilliant natural protection from the sun is yours with this SPF 30 mineral face sunscreen. Providing 40 minutes of water resistance, it's lightly tinted for natural coverage and has no greasy feel. Plus, it's free from harsh chemicals and features a natural vanilla scent. COOLA's "Perfect 10 Blend" soothes your skin while preventing inflammation caused by the sun.  see more...

Elycia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it, but I don’t love it. The tinted moisturizer is a little streaky, and the color is very orange-y. But the color blends out a bit. It makes you look very golden, though. But Coola makes the best sunscreen! I live in Florida and I use this when I go to the beach or the water parks! I like to have just a little color when I go swimming. It stays on for a good amount of time before it starts to wash off.
Briana R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this to wear to the beach since I don’t want to wear makeup but like a little bit of coverage. This did a great job of evening out my skin tone and stayed put for several hours before I needed to reapply. I only gave it 4 stars because I’m not a fan of the texture. It’s kind of chunky and mousse-like, but if you can get past that it’s definitely an effective product!
Kelsey W.
Brookline, MA
I did not like this product. I received a sample of it in my Birchbox and it was awful. First of all it was the wrong shade. Otherwise, the formula did not sit well with my skin and it left me feeling very greasy. It also is just not enough coverage for my liking since it's just a tinted moisturizer.
Tiffany T.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I have become more strict about suncare the older I get! This product worked great for me. I really like the finish it leaves...it's an extremely light coverage, but leaves your completion looking radiant! Not to mention all the skin benefits this product has--it's a 3 in 1 product in my opinion! Sunscreen, skin care, and a tint that helps even out skin tone! It may seem pricey to some, but sometimes you need to take into consideration everything that the product offers!
Jessica T.
PORTLAND, OR
This is a great sunscreen. I tried it for the first time last summer and it blends in well. I didn't get sun burn, but of course I reapplied as needed (when I went swimming). It didn't cause me to break out and it did its job. Easy to purchase online or at Ulta. Will buy again.
Emma H.
Elwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this. I loved it for my Florida vacation. When you know you're going to sweat but still take photos on the beach and need that little something to not have that stark white face in the photos... perfect! It's not THAT tinted, but enough to help!
Jennifer D.
Bordentown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dude. This was my go to face product for most of the summer. It's light and not smelly and it works! Gave me a little tint to keep my skin tone even and protected it from the sun. If youre a real pale person that burns easily I wouldn't recommend this. You may want a higher spf But I'm an olive skinned gal and this was perfect for me
Karreen B.
Grants Pass, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to try this product I received in a beauty box, but the tint was a little too dark for my skintone. Also, this got greasy and made my oily skin look too shiny (I applied it underneath my makeup). I would probably choose a different brand and would not purchase.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I hate he idea of wearing makeup to the beach so this tinted sunscreen does the job! Just enough to help even out my skin a bit without feeling like I'm clogging my pores. Also this is mineral sunscreen (no chemical sunscreens) which I prefer!
Ashley L.
Monroe, MI
I received this product in one of my monthly subscription boxes and I was glad to put it to use since I'm 31 now, using a retinol and I also alternate using a bha/aha daily. Sunscreen is important to use even during the winter to avoid skin discoloration, wrinkles, etc. The mineral sunscreen I have is a matte tint, which is good for my oily skin, but I still have to use a powder over top because most spf's cause extra oil production for me. I still feel it's a good product for hot summer days outside for that added protection as I've never burned wearing this, but it's very sheer and not something I'd suggest for coverage. I attached a photo to show just how lightweight the product is. Above the visable product, towards my wrist is where I also blended the sunscreen in my skin and you can't see it at all.