BY COOLA

Luxuriate in the natural protection of this SPF 30 body sunscreen. Providing 40 minutes of water resistance, it goes on transparently and with a non-greasy feel. Plus, it's free from harsh chemicals. COOLA's "Perfect 10 Blend" soothes your skin while preventing inflammation caused by the sun. The West Indies Punch scent features notes of cinnamon, clove and banana.  see more...

Jennifer D.
Deltona, FL
absolutely LOVE this product! Wish I could rate it 6 stars! The smell of it is like a dream! It takes you away! Like nothing Ive ever smelled in a sunscreen! The ingredients are all natural, no harmful chemicals, ect! It feels amazing as well...doesn't leave unpleasant sticky feeling on the skin. It is a tad pricey, but WORTH EVERY PENNY, if you can afford it.
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I took this on two cruises last year and it did not disappoint. Unlike other cruise experiences, I didn't get the least bit red or burned! Just a nice golden glow. I did have to reapply fairly often, but other than that, zero complaints for this sunscreen.
Caitlyn  K.
The new branding for the product leaves much to be desired. Coola is a nice concept but not quite ready to go against other more seasoned sunscreen brands. They should capitalize
on their natural ingredients.
Elizabeth T.
Fruitport, MI
Does a great job, smells great, and is easy to spread on because of its thinness; however, its thinness sometimes causes problems when the lotion is warm. As soon as I open the cap, it comes right out whether I squeeze it or not, making a mess of sunscreen on the inside of the cap and on whatever is nearby.
Lauren A.
Grand Ledge, MI
To be fair, I have only used the trial sample size of this product. Immediately took one star off for the fact that the sample was 75% air. Good texture and scent. It's a nice sunscreen, but I prefer using a product that has multiple uses (eg. SPF BB cream, SPF lotion, etc.). This is expensive for a product that only delivers SPF.
Kelsey M.
Baltimore, MD
Its nice, a little heavy though but I don't mind it. It worked well, however, which was great. It did it's job. I've only purchased it once, and I'm not sure if I will purchase it again. It didn't break me out, but I would recommend.
Rosalinda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works so well. Usually sunscreen is very difficult on my skin. I tend to have redness and dry skin. This product was extremely sensitive on my skin and it even seemed to make my skin brighter an healthier.
Gabby S.
Melville, NY
This product is great! I use it in my daily morning routine and apply before I put on the rest of my makeup. This facial sunscreen keeps my skin protected and also moisturizes it. Would purchase it again!
This product is super great. The only problem is that it's a little expensive for the amount you get and tends to look a little oily. It smells good and works well while going on very evenly. It stays on and you can't even feel it due to how thin it is. Overall a good product and something I continue to buy.
Alfonso Y Alexa S.
Roswell, GA
Its fascinating to find a product like this. Its awesome you can hardly tell you have it on. Its not sticky or patchy like other tend to be on my skin. I'll keep using this for a while.