BY COOLA

Luxuriate in the natural protection of this SPF 30 body sunscreen. Providing 40 minutes of water resistance, it goes on transparently and with a non-greasy feel. Plus, it's free from harsh chemicals. COOLA's "Perfect 10 Blend" soothes your skin while preventing inflammation caused by the sun. The West Indies Punch scent features notes of cinnamon, clove and banana.  see more...

Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Grand Ledge, MI
To be fair, I have only used the trial sample size of this product. Immediately took one star off for the fact that the sample was 75% air. Good texture and scent. It's a nice sunscreen, but I prefer using a product that has multiple uses (eg. SPF BB cream, SPF lotion, etc.). This is expensive for a product that only delivers SPF.
This product is super great. The only problem is that it's a little expensive for the amount you get and tends to look a little oily. It smells good and works well while going on very evenly. It stays on and you can't even feel it due to how thin it is. Overall a good product and something I continue to buy.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Fruitport, MI
Does a great job, smells great, and is easy to spread on because of its thinness; however, its thinness sometimes causes problems when the lotion is warm. As soon as I open the cap, it comes right out whether I squeeze it or not, making a mess of sunscreen on the inside of the cap and on whatever is nearby.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Melville, NY
This product is great! I use it in my daily morning routine and apply before I put on the rest of my makeup. This facial sunscreen keeps my skin protected and also moisturizes it. Would purchase it again!
heather c.
heather c.
Knoxville, TN
Coola is an awesome brand for outdoors! They are super affordable and a trusted brand! Super gentle o the skin too! They have many different types of sunscreens!
Sara O.
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
Love this sunscreen. It's lightweight and non greasy. I use it under my makeup and it doesn't have that heavy weighed down feeling. Highly recommend!!!
annette r.
annette r.
Orlando, FL
Me and my family went to go and have fun in the pool so this was my first time use it and it was so cool on your face and body i will buy this again.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Chillicothe, OH
This sunscreen irritated my skin slightly but I have very very sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to people though. The smell was nice!
Harmony s.
Harmony s.
Mackinaw City, MI
My kids love this sunscreen. It really is a great product to use. I love the fact that when you rub it on you forget that you have on sunscreen.
Anne P.
Anne P.
Navarre, FL
Not heavy at all and smells great. I just wish it protected more while still being weightless. I also think the design is very simple and cute.