Coola Sport Spf 50 Unscented Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Crystal H.Coola Sport Spf 50 Unscented Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Rosangela V.Coola Sport Spf 50 Unscented Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Cecilia F.

BY COOLA

Organic Suncare Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Unscented Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 4 Antioxidant Infused 1 70%+ Certified Organic Inactive Ingredients 2 Ultra Sheer 5 High SPF Protection 8 Water Resistant 9 Easy Spray-On Application 6 No Nano-Sized Particles 7 Infused with Anti-Aging Antioxidants Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, unscented continuous spray. Offering Broad Spectrum SPF 50 protection, this Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70%+ certified organic ingredients like Cucumber, Algae and Strawberry Extracts. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! see more...

• I would like to now kids can used this sunscreen.1 Answers
  • Does this work well with oily skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I am darker skinned, sunscreen is still essential for everyone. It's not good enough to just apply in the morning, ideally it needs to be reapplied every few hours. That's why I love this spray; it's travel friendly, perfect for sensitive skin, and simple to reapply. No white cast or strong fragrance, highly recommend for everyone!
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a sample type set and although it wasn’t greasy and gross like a lot of other sunscreens I still ended up getting a sunburn and there was nothing thing super memorable about it.
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is really chemical like but that’s expected for a sunscreen. I haven’t gotten any sunburns while using it so that means it’s working. I’d check it out if it was on sale.
Sam W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As someone with Casper-like skin, sunscreen is a necessity. This one is great for the beach because it's SPF 50 and in an aerosol can, so it doesn't require a friend to apply. It's organic, with mostly natural products, so you don't have to worry about slathering your skin in it. My only drawback is that it's unscented. I know that's why many people love it, but I like the smell of sunscreen. It always has a positive association for me, so that's one thing I miss with this product.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very picky about sunscreen. I hate the feeling of it on my skin- sticky or too greasy. This spray I received from Sephora sample size is amazing. Amazing enough I used the whole bottle. I need to buy more. I don't use sunscreen daily even though I should. But when I had this, I sprayed daily before work. The price is high, which is why I don't buy it often. But I feel like it's worth a try for those who can afford it.
Tracy D.
Galveston, TX
I work 40 hours a week out in the sun and have tried countless sunscreens and this one is my favorite. The aerosol has a nice range and never gets clogged like others, it's weightless on the skin and doesn't leave you with that greasy/Cakey feeling after reapplying. I like the unscented, it has an extremely subtle 'sunscreen' smell. I use it daily on my arms, legs and chest and the bottle lasts about a month. The price is pretty steep but worth it!
Mackenzie C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I got a sample of this in a BirchBox and I liked it! I wish I could say I was better with sunscreen than I am, but I was glad to get a sample of this before my trip to Greece. I used it several days and found it to be effective and although it is "unscented" it does not smell like that gross sunscreen scent!
Jenn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love coola. #Organic sunscreen is right up my alley! I don't wear sunscreen a lot (I know, shame on me!) but when I know I'm going to be working outside a lot, you better believe I have it on! And this stuff is really great! No greasy feeling and it's easy to reapply throughout the day. I also have some to my boyfriend who works at a renaissance fair during the may/June months and he didn't get burned when he wore this! Totally worth it! #coola
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I love the scented one this one is great as a family spray. My kids and husband love this product because it is made with plant botanicals and is water resistant. We like that it is safe on skin, goes on easy, and leaves skin soft and protected from harmful UV rays. It's 70% organic which is great and makes me feel better about using.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light but pleasant scent , non greasy and protective. Everything you want in a sunscreen and everything you don't , chemical free and perfect for this beach days , I give it 10 hops come see me on Instagram for more reviews @mrs.beautybunny ♡
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with oily skin?
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I would like to now kids can used this sunscreen.