Coola Sport Spf 50 Unscented Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Crystal H.Coola Sport Spf 50 Unscented Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Rosangela V.Coola Sport Spf 50 Unscented Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Cecilia F.

BY COOLA

Organic Suncare Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Unscented Sunscreen Spray + Plant Protection 4 Antioxidant Infused 1 70%+ Certified Organic Inactive Ingredients 2 Ultra Sheer 5 High SPF Protection 8 Water Resistant 9 Easy Spray-On Application 6 No Nano-Sized Particles 7 Infused with Anti-Aging Antioxidants Hurray for Spray! Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, unscented continuous spray. Offering Broad Spectrum SPF 50 protection, this Farm to Face sourced spray will help nourish and hydrate skin with 70%+ certified organic ingredients like Cucumber, Algae and Strawberry Extracts. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! see more...

• I would like to now kids can used this sunscreen.1 Answers
  • Does this work well with oily skin?3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Sam W.
Sam W.
As someone with Casper-like skin, sunscreen is a necessity. This one is great for the beach because it's SPF 50 and in an aerosol can, so it doesn't require a friend to apply. It's organic, with mostly natural products, so you don't have to worry about slathering your skin in it. My only drawback is that it's unscented. I know that's why many people love it, but I like the smell of sunscreen. It always has a positive association for me, so that's one thing I miss with this product.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Mcminnville, OR
Beach Bag necessity for fair skin family. Goes on without greasy feeling, stays on, have tried the unscented varieties but would buy and try other varieties in the future. This brand goes on silky no heavy sunscreen feel or smells on your skin or clothing. Goes on under make-up without creating greasy built up feeling. I would recommend this product to families of all ages.
Erica T.
Erica T.
I got this as a sample in a subscription box I get every month and I have to say I was impressed. Not many sunscreens can say they aren't greasy and also last. This one I only needed to reapply once because I live in Texas and the sun beats you to death. I didn't burn and I can be the envy of those who aren't so smart to take care of their skin.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love this sunscreen for my face and body. My recent trip to Hawaii proved that it's provide optimal sun protection. Even my friends started using it because their sunscreens weren't cutting it! I did apply it every 2-3 hours, and after I applied it, I waited at least 15 minutes before I jumped in the water. Totally worth the money!
Evan S.
Evan S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great, easy and convenient spray for the full body. I don't LOVE the mix of chemicals and prefer mineral sunscreens only, but this does a great job preventing sunburn. I just wish it was a combo of zinc/titanium dioxide...the controversial info regarding avobenzone concerns me. This sprays evenly and easily - I prefer the unscented.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Cortland, OH
Coola is a fantastic brand for fans of Neutrogena who prefer a more vegan approach to cosmetics and skin care. I purchased this from Sephora's website and was shocked about how gentle yet affective it was on my skin. I enjoyed the fact that there was no scent, as I can be particularly sensitive to some scents.
Jessica w.
Jessica w.
This was sent to me in a birchbox. it was only a sample size so I only used it a few times and didn't have any complaints. seems to keep my skin protected and without irritation. I have somewhat sensitive skin and break out with most products. so since it didn't cause any break out I'd give it another try.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Amazing! I have this in my car always and even packed in my Girl Scout bags. It works so well even after you sweat or swim. I feel moisturized and clean while wearing this. It does not break out my sensitive skin. It feels like your wearing nothing at all but are protected by the best brand around:
Keala L.
Keala L.
Peoria, AZ
With sensitive skin sometimes fragrances can irritate so this one is perfect. And living in Arizona daily sunscreen is a must. The sport is great for days when we will be out and about all day in the heat. And my boys can use it too. The spray is way more convenient on the go than a cream.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
I really love this sunscreen because it doesn't dry sticky. I feel like it provided me with great sun protection. I have already purchased another bottle of it. While it is more expensive than coppertone, I think it's a better product and I'm willing to pay more for a better product.
Delaney O.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this work well with oily skin?
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I would like to now kids can used this sunscreen.