Coola Sport Spf 30 Pina Colada Sunscreen Spray Travel Size uploaded by Glo M.Coola Sport Spf 30 Pina Colada Sunscreen Spray Travel Size uploaded by Glo M.Coola Sport Spf 30 Pina Colada Sunscreen Spray Travel Size uploaded by Glo M.

BY COOLA

Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Pi a Colada scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this TSA carry-on approved size Farm to Face(R) sourced spray will nourish and hydrate skin with 70%+ certified organic ingredients like Cucumber, Algae and Strawberry Extracts; and Red Raspberry Seed Oil, a natural sunscreen booster rich in Omega-3 and 6. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 3.4oz TSA carry-on travel size Easy spray-on application 70%+ certified organic ingredients Infused with anti-aging antioxidants Naturally scented Water resistant (40 minutes) No nano-sized particles Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.Net Weight: 3.4 oz. / 100 ml Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (Sunscreen) 2.0% Octinoxate (Sunscreen) 7.5% Octisalate (Sunscreen) 4.0% Octocrylene (Sunscreen) 7.0% Other Ingredients: Alcohol (ORGANIC), Algae Extract (ORGANIC), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pineapple/Coconut Flavor, Cucumis Sativus (ORGANIC Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (ORGANIC Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Pineapple Flavor, Rubus Idaeus (ORGANIC Red Raspberry) Seed Oil. Organic Ingredients: Alcohol, Algae Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Strawberry Fruit Extract. see more...

• How many uses do you get out of a bottle?1 Answers
  • Is this scent overwhelming? Does it last after getting wet? Mainl...5 Answers
Danielle H.
Washington
I have used many Coola products and am a fan of them all. The sunscreen is easy to use. I buy a lot of my products right from Birchbox since I get a discount for already trying them. It’s is very effective protects me from burning. I don’t see anything they could improve I love it and the quick ease of use.
Lindsay K.
I'm not a big sunscreen person (which I know is horrible), but this went on nicely like a lotion. It protects and moisturizes without being heavy or greasy. I love that it is cruelty free as well as organic which is important regarding something that goes on your face.
Diego L.
This sunscreen spray is easy to use and very effective! Plus it smells great! The spray applies on the skin easily and stays on even after dipping in the water! The smell is the best part! Makes you feel as if you’re on a tropical island !
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
This sunscreen works well but the smell isn’t very pleasant. You get a decent amount for the price and the travel size is convenient for traveling or putting in my purse but it’s not my favorite sunscreen on the market.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I got this spf setting spray in one of my subscription boxes. I had heard such great things about it online that I thought it would be refreshing and when I sprayed it on my face it burned so bad I could only do it once. Once the burning finally stopped I realized I would be in the sun the rest of the day and I had to spray the rest of my face. After that pain and harsh smell I decided I don’t like it and won’t be using it in the future.
Amanda Y.
Coopersburg, PA
Didn’t clog my pores when I used this over top of my makeup or underneath makeup. It sat nicely on the skin and didn’t leave a film. I was able to go on the beach while on vacay with makeup on while still having SPF. A little goes a long way!
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
You can still feed into s tan with this spray on. Does a number on protection as well as keeping your skin moisturized. No greasy film over the skin it’s a quick absorbing lotion and smells great. As offered withought soul in your mouth
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
Smells so good! Very smooth application and non greasy. Travel size is super convenient! Packaging is really cute and reminds me of summer! The price is a bit high, but I'm guessing it will pay for itself if you use sunscreen regularly
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Expensive, but works really well and smells amazing! I got a sample but this is something I would repurchase bc I wanted to use it- which is a good thing bc sometimes I forget sunscreen! Interested to try more coola products.
Camryn C.
I got this in a giveaway and I never thought I would use it but now it’s my favorite!!! It smells sooo good and it’s a perfect size so I can grab it on the guy. It is perfect for summer but also great for all year round
Lee Ann T.
Is this scent overwhelming? Does it last after getting wet? Mainly concerned with the scent...Thanks!
Allyson R.
How many uses do you get out of a bottle?