Coola Sport Spf 30 Pina Colada Sunscreen Spray Travel Size uploaded by Glo M.Coola Sport Spf 30 Pina Colada Sunscreen Spray Travel Size uploaded by Glo M.Coola Sport Spf 30 Pina Colada Sunscreen Spray Travel Size uploaded by Glo M.

BY COOLA

Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Pi a Colada scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this TSA carry-on approved size Farm to Face(R) sourced spray will nourish and hydrate skin with 70%+ certified organic ingredients like Cucumber, Algae and Strawberry Extracts; and Red Raspberry Seed Oil, a natural sunscreen booster rich in Omega-3 and 6. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 3.4oz TSA carry-on travel size Easy spray-on application 70%+ certified organic ingredients Infused with anti-aging antioxidants Naturally scented Water resistant (40 minutes) No nano-sized particles Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.Net Weight: 3.4 oz. / 100 ml Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (Sunscreen) 2.0% Octinoxate (Sunscreen) 7.5% Octisalate (Sunscreen) 4.0% Octocrylene (Sunscreen) 7.0% Other Ingredients: Alcohol (ORGANIC), Algae Extract (ORGANIC), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pineapple/Coconut Flavor, Cucumis Sativus (ORGANIC Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (ORGANIC Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Pineapple Flavor, Rubus Idaeus (ORGANIC Red Raspberry) Seed Oil. Organic Ingredients: Alcohol, Algae Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Strawberry Fruit Extract.

• How many uses do you get out of a bottle?1 Answers
  • Is this scent overwhelming? Does it last after getting wet? Mainl...5 Answers
Tia Y.
Independence
I loved the fragrance of this product even when i wasn’t at the beach it made me feel as if i was. The overall application was effortless and i felt as if i could get areas that with other products i would need help getting too. It gave great coverage and it kept me from becoming a lobster.
Lindsay K.
I'm not a big sunscreen person (which I know is horrible), but this went on nicely like a lotion. It protects and moisturizes without being heavy or greasy. I love that it is cruelty free as well as organic which is important regarding something that goes on your face.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
One of my all time fave sunscreen lines! It’s predominantly organic, it smells amazing! I always get compliments when I wear it as it smells so so good. Easy to apply, the spray nozzle sprays a very fine mist. It’s not sticky
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I got this spf setting spray in one of my subscription boxes. I had heard such great things about it online that I thought it would be refreshing and when I sprayed it on my face it burned so bad I could only do it once. Once the burning finally stopped I realized I would be in the sun the rest of the day and I had to spray the rest of my face. After that pain and harsh smell I decided I don’t like it and won’t be using it in the future.
Maggie O.
State College, PA
The scent was great, but I felt like I needed to apply more and more often on order to get tots protection. I wish there were more SPF variations available. It was nice to take on vacation, but I ended up using other sunscreens.
Rebecca M.
Oklahoma City , OK
The smell is great, the after feel of the spray and application is amazing! You don’t feel gross and slimy after you put this sunscreen on. It’s light weight so you don’t feel like you’re putting something heavy and slimy on your skin. Highly recommend
Danielle H.
Washington
I have used many Coola products and am a fan of them all. The sunscreen is easy to use. I buy a lot of my products right from Birchbox since I get a discount for already trying them. It’s is very effective protects me from burning. I don’t see anything they could improve I love it and the quick ease of use.
Margo O.
carmel
Used this in our honeymoon and it was perfect even in the Dominican super strong sun! I was sad when we went through the bottle, will buy again! Not greasy feeling at all!
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
Love this sunscreen! I love the way it smells as well. I wish it was a little less pricey though.  I would totally buy again though and would def recommend!
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
You can still feed into s tan with this spray on. Does a number on protection as well as keeping your skin moisturized. No greasy film over the skin it’s a quick absorbing lotion and smells great. As offered withought soul in your mouth
Lee Ann T.
Is this scent overwhelming? Does it last after getting wet? Mainly concerned with the scent...Thanks!
Allyson R.
How many uses do you get out of a bottle?