Coola Sport Spf 30 Pina Colada Sunscreen Spray Travel Size uploaded by Glo M.Coola Sport Spf 30 Pina Colada Sunscreen Spray Travel Size uploaded by Glo M.Coola Sport Spf 30 Pina Colada Sunscreen Spray Travel Size uploaded by Glo M.

BY COOLA

Spritz your sunscreen on the go with this clear, continuous spray in an all natural Pi a Colada scent. Offering broad spectrum SPF 30 protection, this TSA carry-on approved size Farm to Face(R) sourced spray will nourish and hydrate skin with 70%+ certified organic ingredients like Cucumber, Algae and Strawberry Extracts; and Red Raspberry Seed Oil, a natural sunscreen booster rich in Omega-3 and 6. Have your fun in the sun and then some with COOLA! 3.4oz TSA carry-on travel size Easy spray-on application 70%+ certified organic ingredients Infused with anti-aging antioxidants Naturally scented Water resistant (40 minutes) No nano-sized particles Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.Net Weight: 3.4 oz. / 100 ml Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (Sunscreen) 2.0% Octinoxate (Sunscreen) 7.5% Octisalate (Sunscreen) 4.0% Octocrylene (Sunscreen) 7.0% Other Ingredients: Alcohol (ORGANIC), Algae Extract (ORGANIC), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pineapple/Coconut Flavor, Cucumis Sativus (ORGANIC Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (ORGANIC Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Pineapple Flavor, Rubus Idaeus (ORGANIC Red Raspberry) Seed Oil. Organic Ingredients: Alcohol, Algae Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Strawberry Fruit Extract. see more...

• How many uses do you get out of a bottle?1 Answers
  • Is this scent overwhelming? Does it last after getting wet? Mainl...5 Answers
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
I use sunscreen RELIGIOUSLY! I had received a travel size of Coola and honestly I would have kept using it for the smell alone...it's amazing. Not like nasty sunscreen smell but tropical and yummy. I take this in my gym bag and in my backpack for school and I seriously can't get enough of it! It's not heavy or chalky, it's the perfect consistency. However, I didn't rate it 5 stars because I do have oily combination skin and I couldn't really wear this under my makeup because it would cause tiny whiteheads to pop up throughout the day. But alone or on light makeup days it's perfect!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
This is a wonderful smelling sun spray, and it goes on very easily with no sticky feeling. However, as odd as this sounds, it seemed like I was sun burned on areas I applied it to, but not where I did not. This happened two of four uses and both times m friend used it on her. Perhaps it is the shine it leaves ( slight, but noticeable in the sun) the fourth use, I massaged it in and it did not have that effect at all. My friend also massaged in with use and had same positive result. So with that in mind, I recommend, but be sure to rub it in after spraying on.
Symantha R.
Symantha R.
Smells so good! It sprays nicely and it's easy to carry in a beach bag or on a trip at this size! I don't think I've ever had a sunscreen that smelled this good! It does offer decent protection but I have very sun-sensitive skin. If I don't reapply regularly (every 1.5-2 hours) I will get burned- not as bad as without of course! I have had some sunscreens that last longer, but they stink, have to rub in the whiteness, and make you feel sticky/sweaty. This one doesn't make me feel that way.
Ceile D.
Ceile D.
Yarmouth Port, MA
I ALWAYS have a bottle of this in my purse, I do not leave the house without it. I have very fair skin and it burns quickly... so I'm constantly applying and reapplying sun protection. The spray is extremely effective-- it sprays out evenly every single time. The nozzle has never clogged on me, and the smell is out of this world. I honestly get so excited to reapply my sunscreen now because it smells amazing.
rose r.
rose r.
I know that spray sunscreens are never going to be as effective as other kinds, and I know that the alcohol content in most of them is not great for your skin, but.... I bought this anyways because of the convenience and the scent. I am much more likely to use sunscreen when it is this easy to apply. For beach days I will use something more reliable but for on the go this is great stuff
Hali H.
Hali H.
This sunblock is my favorite, it is chemical free, easy to apply, smell and it smells so good you would consider drinking it. I didn't give it a five star rating because it's so expensive and I just can't justify spending that much on sunblock that will go pretty fast on my four member family. But if you are willing to splurge it's a great buy!
Legalbarbie S.
Legalbarbie S.
Miramar, FL
I am always in search of the perfect face sunscreen that will not cause breakouts. Unfortunatly I am still looking. I have very sensitive skin and all sunscreens cause skin problems for me. This one smells nicer than others (but still has the sunscreen scent) and dries fast but i did get break outs from it. The search continues...
Chanelle J.
Chanelle J.
Kansas City, MO
I picked up this product at my pool because I'd forgotten my own that day and seriously this stuff smells good enough to eat!!! I love it. and I've never had any problems with coverage or burns through it. It's a higher price point than I'd like to be paying, but i really like this product.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Okay..if you haven't tried the Coola brand. It's a must. I received a sample of this amazing sunscreen and also and lip sunscreen. Love it! Wasn't sticky or greasy and it has a beautiful non chemical smell. Check them out! They have a wonderful variety of products to choose from.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Ringwood, NJ
I first tried this brand when I got it in one of my box subscriptions. I like that it comes in a spray i use the sray for most of my body and use a lotion for my face because i feel i have more control. It also smells nice. "I received this product free for testing purposes"
Lee Ann T.
Lee Ann T.
Is this scent overwhelming? Does it last after getting wet? Mainly concerned with the scent...Thanks!
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
How many uses do you get out of a bottle?