BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Blanca L.
Tucson, AZ
It’s the first product I try form this brand and I got to say that is been a really good one. It has a nice soft scent and is not overly greasy. I bought for a summer vacation at the beach ant it was really effective.
Pierina K.
Amazing- not sticky or oily. Dries of completely and does not run into your eyes. Great for the pool or the beach. Also, no weird sunscreen scent.
Marilyn L.
Springfield , NJ
I love the smell and the fact that this product is light weight! I have extra sensitive skin especially on my face and this sunscreen is so nice! I will recommend to my friends to purchase as they as well have skin problems
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
This a very nice facial suncreen. It feels nice on the skin and my makeup looks nice on top of it. It isn’t thick and goopy and difficult to rub in. I feel like it does protect well and isn’t greasy and uncomfortable.
Ashleigh T.
Love !!! I have just posted a picture of this. I am obsessed! Great color packaging, haha obviously my love of the color teal is boomin! But I really love this!!!
Jennifer M.
Loganville, GA
I absolutely love it.  It goes on smooth. Doesnt leave a white "zinc" film behind.  I feel like it gives me the protection that i need.  It smells good, feels good... and it works!  Sadly i wouldnt pay the price tag for it, but i did get it from FabFitFun and will definitely try to make it last!
Natalia W.
This was a great moisturizer that was not to heavy or oily!!! I loved that it was a high spf and light weight!!!! Loved the smell!!!!Perfect for my normal to oily skin!!! I was given this product complimentary from Influenster to give my honest opinion.
Natasha O.
Salem
Absorbs really quickly. Works really well on the make up. It’s non-greasy formula. Gentle on my skin.
Allison L.
Columbus, OH
By far one of my favorite sunscreens I have ever tried! I wear sunscreen under makeup every day. This brand makes my skin feel soft, smooth and doesn’t make my skin oily. I also LOVE the white tea smell. 10/10 recommend!
Britt B.
I love this product it goes on like a smooth hydrating lotion rather than sunscreen and has a great smell that is invigorating for the morning time.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.