BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Emily P.
Raleigh , NC
I use this on my face every day. I am super picky about moisturizers because my face is so dry, and this stuff keeps me hydrated and protected all day!
Holly M.
New Carlisle, IN
I think it’s a nice face sunscreen! It can make your face a bit oily as the day goes on so I always set my foundation a bit. Great for no makeup days!
Mary N.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love this sun screen! It’s not greasy on my acne prone skin. Also it has a great scent!! One of my favorites right now. Also packaging is super cute.
carrington k.
Atlanta, GA
Lightweight sun protection. I like this more so for a day out in the sun than as my everyday spf under makeup. It’s great for festivals, picnics, etc.
Tiff H.
Perryville
I use this sunscreen every time I go out. It’s very musturizing and leaves my skin refreshed. It’s very gentle on the skin and highly effective.
Nat F.
This product is everything. Moisturizing, never greasy, lightweight, and super protective. It’s my summer obsession - although I️ use it all year long!
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Good facial sunscreen. It is important to protect your face so you stay younger longer. This helps to do that and works wonderfully. I would recommend!
Quinn M.
Rochester
This sunscreen goes on great before makeup. It isn’t greasy or too thick and doesn’t break me out. Not only does this work but it also smells amazing!
Christine G.
Davenport Iowa
Received this in my fabfitfun box and I absolutely am in love with this! I spend alot of my days outside and this works wonders on protecting my skin!
Erica K.
Durant, OK
Non greasy fresh scent. Small size but a little goes a long way so it's okay. Price is higher than what I would spend but I received this as a gift.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.