BY COOLA #1 in Facial Sunscreen

Megan G.
San Diego , CA
This products did a great job of protecting my face from the sun. However it did not feel great to put on and left a gross feeling on my skin along with a lot of thick sunblock residue. I probably would't by it again but it did work well against the sun.
Brianna D.
Amesbury, MA
Light enough that you do not feel it on your face, but enough coverage that you do not get sunburn. Gentle product that did not clog my pores. Perfect to be used either alone or under some makeup for a day in the sun! Would definitely recommend this product!
Ashley C.
highland
This is a lightweight sunscreen that is perfect for putting underneath makeup. It is not too thick that you can't blend it out. It does go on white but is quickly absorbed into the skin.
Ashleigh W.
Hermitage, TN
So smooth on my skin! I LOVE THE SMELL! I think that is my favorite part! Very affordable, beautiful packaging and i would highly recommend as it is light and not greasy!
Sarah D.
Newnan
Love this sunscreen/moisturizer. It is smooth, light weight, fast absorbing and hydrating. It is on the pricey end of sunscreens but definitely worth the price for a good, natural product that won’t irritate your skin.
Mireya R.
Castro valley, CA
This facial sunscreen has been amazing especially since I’ve been using pretty heavy duty exfoliators. It leaves my face pretty shiny but as soon as I place my face primer on it completely feels like I have nothing on my face and I have not had any issues with any of my makeup coming off or getting patchy. Only reason I gave 4/5 stars was the smell.... it’s just not for me but it hasn’t deterred me from using it, it’s been that good lol
Ashleigh T.
Love !!! I have just posted a picture of this. I am obsessed! Great color packaging, haha obviously my love of the color teal is boomin! But I really love this!!!
Katie R.
united States
I'm not crazy about the scent of this product, but am quite pleased with the product's performance. Perfect for touching up sunblock protection throughout the day.
kristen k.
Beaverton, OR
I really like this so far, but I’ve only been using it for about a week. The smell isn’t my favorite, but it’s not too greasy and it works well under my make up.
savannah h.
Puyallup, WA
the COOLA sunscreen worked super well ! it didnt dry out my face at all and was super easy to rub into the skin. COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
MIAMI, FL
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.