BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Lindsey W.
I have very sensitive skin and I personally hated the sunscreen. First of all the smell is horrible and I don’t like the way it feels almost like kind of sticky
Lyanna V.
New York
Good sun screen, I break out to most sunscreens so the fact that I used this for over 2 months with little change to my skin's overall health is pretty awesome.
Holly B.
Anderson
I love this sunscreen for my face! Most sunscreens burn my eyes and face, but this one does not! It protects my skin from the sun without the burning sensation!
Tina B.
Chicago Hts, IL
I carry this stuff everywhere for me and my kiddos. It works great and the smell is nice and fresh. No sunburns for us and I love the packaging! Def worth it.
Rachelle R.
Gloucester, VA
Received a sample to try over a 10 day period. The product was easy to apply and sat well under my makeup. It was comparable to other sunscreens I have tried.
Jessica B.
Love this, my skin is sensitive and this worked very well for my tempermental skin. This wasn't too oily and was great coverage against those hot Florida rays.
Kristy G.
Patchogue
Worked well but can feel a bit greasy. And
I wasn’t crazy about the scent . I had gotten in fab fit fun box. It didn’t make
Me break out like
Other sunscreens
Aleksandra P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I have a combo skin and this sunscreen gives a perfect protection while being outside. My face doesn't get red even when the sun is blasting in here in Texas.
Brianna B.
Bayport
I got this as a sample in a Birchbox once and I couldn’t get over how good it smelled! It also wasn’t greasy at all so I felt good about putting it on my face
Nicole A.
Niagara Falls
Very nice facial sunscreen. It has a light scent. I received this in a subscription box. I will definitely purchase again. Very effective with a light shimmer.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.