BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Carol W.
Mesa, Az
Love the scent and the feel on my face. Makeup worked fine on top of it. Love the extra moistizes in it too. On some days could use it as lotion. Definitely a luxury brand without being too unreasonable
Hayley L.
Phoenix, AZ
The smell was nice but was still overpowered by the "sunscreen smell". I have very fair skin and only apply this sunscreen once and I don't burn all day.
I also have sensitive skin but this sunscreen wasn't harsh on my skin.
Annica J.
Loved this! Smells great and works amazing! I used to never wear sunscreen because of the gross smell and the way it felt sticky. But this doesn't feel sticky and it smells really good too!
Emily S.
Wilmington, NC
This has a nice, refreshing scent! It offers great sun protection with an SPF of 50. I received a sample of this from Birchbox and I love to keep this in my bag for when I am on the go and need extra sun protection.
Christina R.
West Covina
This stuff is so silky, I'm almost out of my bottle and I will defiantly be getting some more. If you haven't tried anything from this brand I highly recommend it.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
Really liked this sunscreen. it was really light and didn't feel like I had anything on. it does have a flowery like scent though. which is OK but they said it doesn't have any smell
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite Coola sunscreen. It smells REALLY good and it doesn't leave my face greasy. I've never been burned with it. I keep a sample size in my purse.
sara m.
yakima, WA
I received this product as a sample in my monthly Birchbox subscription. I would say this is a good SPF moisturizer and smells lovely as well. I didn't find anything wrong with this moisturize except that it was a little on the pricey side so I don't think I will purchase this in the future
Lyanna V.
New York
Good sun screen, I break out to most sunscreens so the fact that I used this for over 2 months with little change to my skin's overall health is pretty awesome.
Holly B.
Anderson
I love this sunscreen for my face! Most sunscreens burn my eyes and face, but this one does not! It protects my skin from the sun without the burning sensation!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.