BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Amelia C.
Columbus, OH
I recently started using Coola White Tea sunscreen. It is wonderful under make up as well as wearing by itself. The lotion is absorbed quickly and doesn't feel oily. The scent is very light and fresh. I wish that the product was a bit more moisturizing and water proof or water resistant.
Amber F.
Victoria, TX
This left my normally dry face hydrated and soft feeling. It smoothd over the skin very nicely and didn't ball up or look patchy. This cream worked well below foundation as well.
Emily P.
Atlanta, GA
This product is great for every day use and smells great and has a great texture. Not as greasy or smelly at traditional sunscreen. I use this before makeup is applied and before pool/outdoor activities.
Jennifer M.
One of my requirements for a moisturizer is a high SPF. The Coola Classic Sport Face gave me that need. An SPF 50 would definitely protect me from the harsh rays of the sun.
Maile F.
Dunwoody, GA
This feels great on my face, smells great and did a good job keeping my skin protected in the sun without clogging my pores! I use the mango scent more but this is great!
Holly H.
Salem , MA
I used this for the first time on my honeymoon and I'm not sure if it was this or a week in the sun, but my face broke out so bad after! I would not use again but I certainly like the concept of all natural and it smelled great
Karolina S.
Got this as a sample in my birchbox monthly subscription box. I don't usually use sunscreen face lotions but as i get older i realized how important they are. This one is nice and gently not at all oily, has a nice light scent and could be worn under makeup.
Melissa J.
Dover, DE
Love love love this sunscreen! It's the best I've ever used. It's non greasy and smells amazing. I only wish it were less expensive but the price is totally worth it.
Anne C.
Flushing, NY
This smell delicious! It's lightweight and does its job, mostly importantly is I know I feel like my skin can breathe and doesn't feel like it's suffocating like I have a mask on.
Carol W.
Mesa, Az
Love the scent and the feel on my face. Makeup worked fine on top of it. Love the extra moistizes in it too. On some days could use it as lotion. Definitely a luxury brand without being too unreasonable
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.