BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Christina R.
West Covina
This stuff is so silky, I'm almost out of my bottle and I will defiantly be getting some more. If you haven't tried anything from this brand I highly recommend it.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
Really liked this sunscreen. it was really light and didn't feel like I had anything on. it does have a flowery like scent though. which is OK but they said it doesn't have any smell
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite Coola sunscreen. It smells REALLY good and it doesn't leave my face greasy. I've never been burned with it. I keep a sample size in my purse.
sara m.
yakima, WA
I received this product as a sample in my monthly Birchbox subscription. I would say this is a good SPF moisturizer and smells lovely as well. I didn't find anything wrong with this moisturize except that it was a little on the pricey side so I don't think I will purchase this in the future
Lyanna V.
New York
Good sun screen, I break out to most sunscreens so the fact that I used this for over 2 months with little change to my skin's overall health is pretty awesome.
Lindsey W.
I have very sensitive skin and I personally hated the sunscreen. First of all the smell is horrible and I don’t like the way it feels almost like kind of sticky
Holly B.
Anderson
I love this sunscreen for my face! Most sunscreens burn my eyes and face, but this one does not! It protects my skin from the sun without the burning sensation!
Nicole A.
Niagara Falls
Very nice facial sunscreen. It has a light scent. I received this in a subscription box. I will definitely purchase again. Very effective with a light shimmer.
Kristy G.
Patchogue
Worked well but can feel a bit greasy. And
I wasn’t crazy about the scent . I had gotten in fab fit fun box. It didn’t make
Me break out like
Other sunscreens
Brittany L.
Saint Louis
I love that this doesn’t deposit oil on my face. It’s moisturizing and protects very well without being oily. The White Tea also gives it a very calming scent!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
MarĂ­a Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.