BY COOLA #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Leanna D.
Albany
One of the best facial sunscreens I've used. It doesn't sweat off of my face and it doesn't make my skin look like a mirror of oil either. The scent is great and it really blends into my skin well while still protecting me from the sun for a long time. I love the high SPF.
Erica M.
I really like this sunscreen. I love the way it feels on my skin. The texture is really nice. I usually hate sunscreens. I love this one. By far, it is officially one of my staples. I can see myself repurchasing this product again and again. It really seeps into the skin.
Stephanie K.
Stockton, CA
I have used this only a handful of times I feel it protects my face under my foundation. I received it from birch box. This was my first time using this product. I find it very gentle on my skin and easy to put on. I feel it does the job it's fine just the way it works
Veronica V.
Indiana, PA
It works well. However, I find the scent off. It doesn't smell of white tea at all. I got this as a sample and I can't say I'll be purchasing a full size of it. It doesn't leave the face greasy and seems to work well. I just don't think it is worth the expensive price for something you should go through so much of.
Breanne R.
Titusville, FL
Gotta LOVE WHITE TEA<3

You can't go wrong with an SPF.
I've been using this product every day for my daily bike rides ever since I have received it.
It smells very nice and isn't too thick so it doesn't clog my pores.
This sports SPF is a perfect addition to my life.
Madison S.
Lavaca, AR
I love this sunscreen! It is a nice hydrating lotion that goes on well under makeup! It is very gentle and not at all greasy or heavy. I have worn this multiple times on the beach and did not have to reapply excessively and I did not burn. I highly recommend it!
member-af630
The coola sunscreen was the best! I first got it in sample form and used it all literally within a few days so I just HAD to order a big bottle of it! It smells soooo good and works amazingly! Without this my skin would be toast!
Anais S.
Coola is the best sunscreen I have ever used...so light and feels like I have nothing on. Worth the money 100% I am very pale and burn very easily and with coola products I never burn I just automatically tan! You won't stop putting it on because it feels so good
Priscilla R.
Orlando , FL
I got this in one of my Birchboxes and absolutely fell in love! It doesn't have that gross sunscreen smell it smells heavenly! I was out all day in the hot Florida sun and didn't burn at all! Also a little bit goes a long way! I plan on buying full size when I run out
Katie R.
I put this in my bike bag for use on longer rides. It absorbs really quickly into the skin, which is a must for me. It does not leave any greasy residue and I really enjoy the non-traditional scent! I would highly recommend this to people needing a good sport SPF.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
MarĂ­a Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?