BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Kennedy M.
Lincoln, NE
i have spent a lot of summer outside and this sunscreen kept my skin protected AND hydrated. the all natural ingredients are a plus too. be careful getting wet as it doesn’t seem super water proof, but for me i was mostly just working outside in the sun.
Kara 🌸.
Little Falls
I was introduced to this coola facial sunscreen and moisturizer when I received my #fabfitfun box. I know they like to use and provide their customers with great and amazing products. The first time I use it I was hooked, I love the smell and it is super light weight on the skin. I use it daily under my make-up. I also love that it is organic, and I look forward to try I g more proud ts from the coola line COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
ugh. This sunscreen broke me out. I wanted to love it because it's cruelty free and everyone raves about this brand. It clogged my pores, gave me congestion, blackheads and spots. I really wanted to love it, because again I see this brand everywhere.
Kelcie W.
Paducah, KY
I received this as part of a FabFitFun box. Has a light scent and protected well- however, holy man when I got wet it burned my eyes so bad- three days of not being able to wear contacts. Please do not use around your eye area if you’ll be swimming.
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
I’m pale, very pale. High SPF is my best friend. Unfortunately, most facial sunscreens that I’ve encountered over the years all have one painful letdown. The moment I sweat, it gets in my eyes and pretty much ends any fun I was in the midst of having. COOLA is literally the first one that I haven’t had that issue with but still touts a SPF high enough to keep me feeling safe.
Delaney G.
Truro
I used to hate putting on sunscreen because it is so oily, sticky and doesn't have the greatest smell. And now because of this product, all I want to do is apply sunscreen. It smells great and glides on the skin like butter. I received this in my fabfitfun box and I will 100% order another bottle when I run out. I am eager to try other coola products as well.
Kathleen S.
Centereach, NY
Honestly, this product smells amazing and is so light weight! I would use this even on a regular day before adding make up. I am a very low maintenance person and this works for my everyday needs! I also love how Coola has the cutest packaging!
Destiny Y.
I think this is a nice facial sunscreen. It is not too think so it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. The sun protection is pretty good. Doesn’t seem like my face burned while I had this on. The smell is nice too not that horrible sunscreen smell.
Dana O.
Alamo
I got this product in my Fab Fit Fun box and was so excited about it! I love the smell of this sunscreen, it’s not too overpowering but leaves a calming feeling. It leaves my skin feeling a bit oily though which I don’t really like but overall it’s a great product and I would buy again!
Grace K.
La mirada, CA
I got this in my FFF box and I like the product but it is finicky. It has a lovely scent and a cooling sensation when you apply it to your face. I love that it's 50 sph and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
However, sometimes depending on how I apply my make up afterwards, it will peel off into tiny flecks (looks like tiny spots of adhesive) on my skin and it's a pain to pick it all off.  A way around this is to apply foundation with a wet beauty blender only in dabbing motions.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.