BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Megan C.
Gainesville, FL
Love this sunscreen. It smells so amazing and goes on without a hitch. My favorite part of this face sunscreen is that it won't stick to your face like other sunscreens usually do. After application, it quickly absorbs into my skin so I'm not feeling like my face can't breathe which usually occurs with other sunscreens.
Jeanette M.
I received this as a sample in one of my subscription boxes and I'm glad because it's something I've been wanting to try, I really liked it, it didn't leave my face white or greasy, but there's one thing I didn't like and that's the smell , but it's ok, it's not nothing that's overpowering or anything I can't get passed, it's fades. I wear a sunscreen everyday and this just might be one of my new faves. I 100% recommend!!!
Macie M.
Midlothian
This sunscreen left my face super soft and refreshing. I got it in an Ipsy box. This was my first time using it and loved it. It was super gentle on my sensitive skin. I would definitely buy it again.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Honestly I do not like the sent. I don't smell white tea at all, I smell musky pine tree and I was not a fan. However I do like that it isn't greasy or messy and could easily be worn with light make up. Also I didn't get burnt so that is a positive! I think I would try this again but in a different sent!
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
I adore this! Smells and feels great. I put this on under my makeup everyday in the hot summer months when I am going to be outside for a bit of time. I got to try this in one of my monthly makeup subscriptions and it's totally worth it!
Mary A.
I love that this comes in SPF 50 because I really need the higher SPFs to keep from burning. However, the product is very pricey and I'm not crazy about the quality. Despite being a "sport" product I found that it dripped into my eyes when I sweat and burned badly. I will not be repurchasing.
Taryn D.
Buffalo, NY
I just got this as a sample in my birch box and I loved it. I have used he face sunscreen before and have found it very effective. I however loved this scent so much! I am already planning on adding it to my routine for the beach and festivals this summer. It works very well and absorbs quickly. I I feel it lasts and while you need to really any sunscreen I feel this holds up longer than others.
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
This is a great brand for sunscreen! This white tea scent is calming and refreshing without being overpowering. It's not a greasy formula and soaks into the face well. My only encounter that was unpleasant is that it didn't sit well under my foundation and caused it to get uneven and patchy.
Virginia P.
Waukesha, WI
I really love Coola sunscreens! They work really well and last as long as other brands that I have tried. I really like that they offer SPF 50 without it being too heavy feeling. It doesn't leave a white residue on my face like some sunscreens do and I would definitely buy it again
Cathy L.
This is a great product. It's hard to measure whether it really protected my skin from the sun, but it's lightweight, doesn't make my skin greasy or aggravate it, and doesn't smell like sunscreen. It's definitely a good SPF product for people who spend a lot of time outdoors.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.