BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
I have struggled for years with my face breaking out when putting sunscreen on my face. Also with finding a sunscreen that wouldn't run into my eyes. I t's great in moisturizers but does not have enough SPF in the ones that I have tried. Not the case with Coola Classic Sport Face! It smells great, it's non-greasy, doesn't go into my eyes, and has 50 SPF! I threw this size in my purse to put on if I am getting a little more sun than usual in a day or going to the pool. I would buy more but it is pretty pricey and not available in many stores.
Kendall K.
Muskegon, MI
I absolutely loveeee this product! I’ve been using it for about a year now. It smells so fresh and it doesn’t clog my pores. It does a fantastic job protecting my skin from the sun. I will always repurchase!
Iris H.
Really love this light weight sunscreen. It did not feel greasy or heavy on my face and it helped protect my skin whilst still allowing me to get a nice summer glow
Charisma L.
This is one of my favorite sun screens. It doesn't break my sensitive skin out. There is no white tint to it, which is key. It keeps my face protected from the sun.
Gaby L.
Combined Lcks, WI
I also brought this to Mexico and it was great. It was a little bit expensive. But they have different sizes available which made it all worth it. And it's a good brand! I ordered it offline and had it within a few days
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
I didn't know what to expect at first, but I love this product! I got this in my fabfitfun box and highly recommend!!! I wish it was the coconut spray one though
member-d1aa3451b
Smells fantastic and I love the fact that it doesn't have typical sunscreen smell. Th real bonus for me though is that it doesn't leave that white, chalking caste on Black skin.
Natalie A.
I received a little sample of this in my Birchbox for the month of May and I had already previously received a Coola sunscreen (the mango one) so this was a nice little addition to try out. I don't really smell the white tea in the sunscreen, it smells like regular sunscreen and has that sunscreen scent to it. But, it doesn't leave your face feeling greasy or oily, doesn't leave a white residue all over your skin, and dries fairly quickly. Like this brand a lot and definitely worth a try.
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
I used this in Hawaii everyday and I still got a great tan. It smells super good and feels awesome and soft on your face and skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand. I purchased other things and chapsticks from Coola and I am in love!
Briana M.
This is really nice! It didn’t cause any irritation to my skin or eyes. It smells really good and I didn’t get burnt at all which is a lot coming from someone as fair as I am.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.