BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Rose L.
I like this for a nice smelling sunscreen. I like that it's 50 SPF. It works and doesn't irrate my sensitive skin. My only problem with this product is that it balls up on my skin, for some reason, after an hour.
Emily R.
This facial sunscreen is perfect. It is not greasy at all and is gentle on the face. It is easy to rub in and is totally effective. I would reccomend to anyone as it exceeded my expectations.
Chelsea N.
arvada
I found this to be pretty good, but just so expensive! I got a sample of it from Sephora and did enjoy using it, but there are several less expensive sunscreens I enjoy equally as much as this Coola product.
Kennedy H.
Richmond, TX
I absolutely love this product! It’s great to have an SPF/moisturizer duo that doesn’t break me out. It’s lightweight and great to use undermakeup and it won’t break it down!
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
Lightweight formula, fresh and no real noticeable scent. I usually use foundation or BB cream with sun protection but I could see this being great for someone who is very active. I like the fact that there are clean ingredients!
Brooke S.
So, I am very fair skinned with red hair. Let me just tell you I was still pink at the end of the day after applying a few times. I think that this product is far too expensive. I will say it smelt pleasant but I would not buy it again.
Melissa E.
Just received this in a FabFitFun box and it's wonderful!!! Does not feel greasy at all!! It's a great moisturizer as well. I would recommend this product for sure!!!
Mallory M.
Pittsburgh
I got this product in my fab fit fun and have absolutely loved it since I started using it. My skin feels smooth and really protects your skin from the harsh UV rays.
Christine T.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely loved the Coola Sport Face spf 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion! It smelled so good and went on super smooth on my face! Definitely would recommend!
shannon m.
West haven, CT
Received this in fabfitfun and have been using it since. It smells great and works great. Probably wouldn’t buy on my own because of the price but will continue to use until I run out.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.