BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Nikki J.
Klamath Falls
I received this in my summer fabfitfun box and I am in love! It is so lightweight, yet moisturizing. I have extremely fair skin that burns easily and this is exactly what I never realized I needed. I'm never going back to drugstore sprays again.
Mary W.
Columbus, GA
I love this Coola sunscreen! Easy application and no grease at all! I apply once in the morning before hitting the beach and once when i go up for lunch midday. I will keep buying this product until I can’t!
Jozet G.
Good stuff! I received this in one of my Birchbox boxes and I really liked it!! So much that i purchased the full sized one. Lasts a long time and when I'm in the ocean. Not greasy and don't break me out!! Also has a nice smell..
Kayla C.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
This stuff smells so good. I really like that it’s 50spf. Most facial sunscreens don’t have enough. My only issue is I don’t like how greasy my face looks after putting it on but that happens with all sunscreens with me
Lestlie B.
Shawnee, KS
Got this in my fab fit fun box for summer and love love love it. Smells great, protection is great, doesn’t clog my pores or make me breakout. I’ve found my holy grail!
Christine M.
abington pa
I love this sunscreen not only because it is organic but it rubs in unlike a lot of other pasty organic sunscreens! It was my first time buying but I will buy again! The container is small too so it can fit in all bags!
Rose L.
I like this for a nice smelling sunscreen. I like that it's 50 SPF. It works and doesn't irrate my sensitive skin. My only problem with this product is that it balls up on my skin, for some reason, after an hour.
Emily R.
This facial sunscreen is perfect. It is not greasy at all and is gentle on the face. It is easy to rub in and is totally effective. I would reccomend to anyone as it exceeded my expectations.
Chelsea N.
arvada
I found this to be pretty good, but just so expensive! I got a sample of it from Sephora and did enjoy using it, but there are several less expensive sunscreens I enjoy equally as much as this Coola product.
Kennedy H.
Richmond, TX
I absolutely love this product! It’s great to have an SPF/moisturizer duo that doesn’t break me out. It’s lightweight and great to use undermakeup and it won’t break it down!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.