BY COOLA #10 in Facial Sunscreen

Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
Ran across this sunscreen and it has been everything a sunscreen should be!! Refreshing, cool feeling, doesn't leave a tacky residue and protects our faces from this FL heat! Doesn't have an odor to it, thankfully lol. It is a staple in our every Sunday football games!
Britni C.
Annapolis
I got this in my FabFitFun box. It has a very light scent and definitely smells of tea. The only issue is that it is very greasy and I don’t think it’s the best one for me personally to wear under makeup.
Kimmy G.
Athens, GA
Definitely got the job done. I like the packaging, vibrant fun colors. Wasn’t a huge fan of the texture — almost felt a little too watery-ish, but all in all, got the job done.
Ashley S.
Sacramento
It's lightweight and doesn't have a sunscreen smell. I like the consistency and it doesn't feel like I'm clogging my pores. It's a nice little bottle to throw in my bag. I got this in my FFF box and I'm very pleased. Would recommend to others.
Jadyn B.
I love the sunscreen for the colorful packaging and the great smell it has. It was very gentle and made me feel like I was applying a moisturizer rather than a sunblock. I would definitely buy this again.
Jill M.
Bridgeport, CT
I am a bad girl and dont use spf in the summer, but I will be using this as a moisturizer in the winter. I tried it and it felt great on my skin and left it moisturized but not oily
Taryn G.
It’s been a while since I’ve used this but dang is it effective. As a ginger, my skin burns pretty consistently without any help. The sunscreen isn’t overly fragrant, but it does lose a star for being a little greasy. No burns on me, though!
Lauren G.
Grand Island
This sunscreen was very good! It didn’t leave an oily residue. I’ve used this multiple times and I haven’t gotten burnt while wearing this!!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Jessica R.
I love this! Works great, non greasy, and doesn’t affect my sensitive skin. I definitely recommend to try this! I use it on my face and sometimes even my chest and other places.
Lillian S.
I love this sunscreen. It’s not sticky and doesn’t leave a residue. Almost a gel consistency not a cream. I got it in my fabfitfun and I would buy again. Doesn’t break you out and is good for oily skin.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?