BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
jennifer j.
port angeles, WA
I'm only giving 4 starts because of the price. I love the product and have been using it on a daily basis, but $32 for facial sunscreen is a bit steep in my opinion. I would recommend coola brand to others, but this price is too high for me to recommend to others.
Jordan C.
Personally, I hate the smell of sunscreen and most drug store brands make my face break out. Been using this for a couple months and it smells very refreshing and helps moisturize my face. I still get a little burnt but I think you have to apply it more often than recommended
Tara S.
Owosso, MI
I got this as a mini in a Sephora summer favs last summer and I really liked it. It's a light scent and light weight. I just hate paying $32 for sunscreen. On the plus side is it didn't leave a residue at all and I love the fact it's a non toxic mineral sunscreen.
Lindsey C.
Cohoes, NY
Who doesn't like this sunscreen? Just the name and the packaging makes you feel calm haha. The white tea is the besttttt, unless you prefer unscented. I've worn on hit sunny days and didn't feel like it was melting off me like other thicker ones do. Def reccomend!
Jen V.
Mount Holly
This stuff works magically. I have very sensitive skin and was a little scared to try this. I am so glad I did. Not only was it a lot lighter of a formula than what I was expecting. Plus you can't beat the added benefit of suncare. This is a must have for summer!
Jessica H.
usa
One of the only facial sunscreens I've ever found that doesn't have a terrible smell or go on super thick. This is a lightweight cream that smells delightful and absorbs right into the skin, not leaving any white streaks or drying out my skin!! Love love love!!
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
Went to the beach and i knew i couldn't use regular sunscreen so i read into the coola spf 50 and it was amazing! A bit pricey but totally worth it. I would definitely recommend this and buy this again.
Danielle V.
This is by far the best face sunscreen I have ever used. I have struggled to find something I even like, let alone LOVE. Super light, fresh natural smell, covers well, and DOESN’T burn my eyes! I will buy this every summer from now on. COOLA Sport Face SPF 50 White Tea Organic Sunscreen Lotion
Amy C.
Dallas
This is my current sunscreen. It plays well with my makeup and I assume does its job. I do wish the drying time was a bit shorter, but I enjoy the smell and the lightweight formula. It’s the best sunscreen I’ve tried, but I don’t think it’s my holy grail because of the price and the very slight greasy feeling I get at about midday. I will finish this and then keep searching.
Kari O.
I received this in my FabFitFun subscription and really enjoyed it! It smelled good and absorbed quickly. I loved it but would have a hard time paying full price for such a small container when I'm not sure how it's different from other lower cost options.
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.