BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on kids? Does it work well enough to ...4 Answers
Amy R.
Washington DC
Got this in my fabfitfun box. It’s a good serviceable sunscreen. I didn’t notice anything outstanding about it or anything that would convince me to buy it. It was just fine, nothing more than that.
Chloe H.
SF Bay Area
I was very pleasantly surprised by this sunscreen. Normally sport sunscreens are very thick and heavy but this sunscreen is thin and lightweight more like a serum. It smells heavenly and didn’t clog my pores at all.
Haley E.
Reading
Hands down the best facial sunscreen. Completely inoffensive scent and didn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. I got mine in a FabFitFun box but I’ll definitely repurchase when I run out!
Linden W.
I liked this sunscreen. It works well and makeup applies beautiful on top of it. It is very comfortable to wear and it smells good too. I only gave 4 stars because it is a little greasy, and the price point is a bit high. Overall I really like it but it is not my go too.
Shannon C.
Lightweight enough for me to wear with my other skincare products. I use this when I'll need a little more protection and when I know there will be sweating involved. I love how it stays out when my face gets wet!
Diane F.
Petaluma, CA
I love this sunscreen! The scent is light and smells really good! It's a great on the go sunscreen. It is a little pricey.. but I like to invest in skincare products, especially sunscreen! This product doesn't break me out and I really trust this brand
Amelia A.
Bloomington
I love taking this to the beach. It smells great and is super light. It doesn’t really have any white cast and is just overall a great sunscreen for the no-makeup days at the beach.
Pamela S.
Taylors
I love this sunscreen for the face for daily use! It isn’t oily and the scent is not off putting. Gentle enough for daily use! I will be adding this one to my daily routine for sure.
❁Abby❁ A.
Sonora
Keep my face feeling so mostruized while still protecting my skin and damage from the sun. I tend to burn always from the sun on my face but had a much better experience
Ally R.
This is a must have for summer. I just recently starting using this and it has saved me from breakouts due to sunscreen. It’s SPF 50 so it definitely protects your skin in the sun, but it’s so gentle and doesn’t feel oily at all. Definitely worth it!
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.