BY COOLA #8 in Facial Sunscreen

• Like I've heard so many amazing things about this product...1 Answers
  • I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good...6 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?4 Answers
Kylynne C.
I received a free tube from Coola! Absolutely love that it's lightweight, doesn't smell like chemicals, and is not greasy. Coola uses natural ingredients and this sunscreen keeps me safe from the sun.
Kelly M.
Kings Park, NY
This sunscreen doesn’t have a strong scent and is effective. I used it at the beach and I was the only one not burnt to a crisp. I love how it doesn’t leave me greasy. I definitely recommend to others
Misti s.
Paulding
I absolutely love coola and the sunscreen is amazing. It smells great is light weight and isn't greasy like most sunscreens. The best part I was able to skip my moisturizer and use the sunscreen alone
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
The smell is amazing and it went on very nicely. I don’t like using sunscreen that is overly emollient and greasy. This product was nice because It absorbed very nicely into my skin and it was a lightweight consistency.
Kimiko P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love wearing this under my makeup. It’s not greasy and I think it smells light and refreshing. I bought this at Sephora. It’s really moisturizing and gentle. The high SPF is good for where I live.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
This is my all time favorite face sunscreen. It's super hydrating and can be worn in place of a moisturizer but is also SPF 50. It smells heavenly! Floral and light but not overwhelming, I could bathe in this scent. It's also water resistant and made with amazing plant botanicals.
Melissa A.
Newberg
Confession time- I am not a fan of sunscreen. I was totally shocked when I tried this one! It it is light and refreshing, and the sweat proof formula kept me from "melting" when I hit the coast!!
Chelby C.
morgantown
This sunscreen is amazing!! It feels great on your skin and does not make it feel oily and gross over time. The fact that it has SPF 50 in it takes your worries about getting burnt. I would totally recommend this product everyone!!
Kari W.
Ironton
This stuff hates me. I had huge cyst all along my jawline the next morning! I was hoping that it would work, but it's awful!!! Its thick and sticky. It made my skin ten times more oily than it normally already is. I didn't think that possible. Supergoop mineral sunscreen is the only thing that won't break me out.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is my solution to keeping my face from burning while also not burning my eyes. Every other sunscreen I put on my face causes an eye irritation but this has not bothered my eyes one bit! The smell is faint and doesn't smell of a typical sunscreen as well which is a relief
Theresa R.
I have been on the hunt for a spf sunscreen! Is this good for dry skin?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
María Gabriela D.
Miami
It is matte or a little greasy?
Jessica L.
Anyone tried this product before? Pros and Cons?
Christina W.